EDD in November 2009

Feliz

Congratulation, felzdown!!! How do you feel yourself? Happy? :)
Could you share your delivery story with us?
As far as I remember, HoneyLicious was going to deliver the same day with you...
Thanks cony.. yeah im so happy as i've been waiting for this moment.. hehhe.. Yest was baby first night at home.. Breastfeed her til my nipple got blood and its so painful that i hav to give her fomula for e time being, and also at night she woke up alot of time to have breast milk till i so shag.. Its seem like she's not full at all leh,keep crying den when i give her she stop but suck awhile she fall aslp n when i put her down, she cry again..
issit normal not uh?

Anyway u can read my birth story here...
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f38/after-12hours-baby-edlycia-here-26248/

adelynn

Hello ladies...!!!! Remember when i told you that i will be induced and deliver my baby boy on the 22nd Nov (same date as my mother in law's bday..)..Well...Guess what..??!!! My baby boy must be kanchiong when he found out that he's gonna be induced so he decided to hurry on out on the 19th November...!!!!!

YESSSS...Ive safely delivered my healthy baby boy on the 19th Nov 09. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Will tell you all about my harrowing experience later coz ive yet to upload my baby's pic.. :001_302:
Congrats Izanyzam Mummy!!! Ur boy is anxious to see you and your hubby :D

BbpHir3

Thanks cony.. yeah im so happy as i've been waiting for this moment.. hehhe.. Yest was baby first night at home.. Breastfeed her til my nipple got blood and its so painful that i hav to give her fomula for e time being, and also at night she woke up alot of time to have breast milk till i so shag.. Its seem like she's not full at all leh,keep crying den when i give her she stop but suck awhile she fall aslp n when i put her down, she cry again..
issit normal not uh?

Anyway u can read my birth story here...
maphius was lyk tat for the first 2 nights.. he got wind in his tummy.. tat y he feel uncomfortable..

adelynn

Thanks cony.. yeah im so happy as i've been waiting for this moment.. hehhe.. Yest was baby first night at home.. Breastfeed her til my nipple got blood and its so painful that i hav to give her fomula for e time being, and also at night she woke up alot of time to have breast milk till i so shag.. Its seem like she's not full at all ,keep crying then when i give her she stop but suck awhile she fall aslp n when i put her down, she cry again..
issit normal not uh?

Anyway you can read my birth story here...
My girl was like that the first night home. Seems that they also need time to adjust to the new environment as well. She would not sleep at all, and would want hourly feeds, and cannot be put down. It will get better, and she will find her 'routine' soon.

hi mommies, i've officially became a nov mommy cos my baby is born with successful induction on 22nd, same as felzdown mommy. i was discharged on 24th too..
here's my boy picture:

baby alaric.jpg

so in love with him!!! :001_302:

Hello ladies...!!!! Remember when i told you that i will be induced and deliver my baby boy on the 22nd Nov (same date as my mother in law's bday..)..Well...Guess what..??!!! My baby boy must be kanchiong when he found out that he's gonna be induced so he decided to hurry on out on the 19th November...!!!!!

YESSSS...Ive safely delivered my healthy baby boy on the 19th Nov 09. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Will tell you all about my harrowing experience later coz ive yet to upload my baby's pic.. :001_302:
congrats izanyzam mommy!!! do post you baby's pics.. :)

haffa

Hello mummies...

My baby has arrived on 26 Nov. She decided that she wants to be a November baby and mummy can't be happier. I m still in Thomson so will update more when i m more settled at home... :)

sufeit0115

Hello mummies...

My baby has arrived on 26 Nov. She decided that she wants to be a November baby and mummy can't be happier. I m still in Thomson so will update more when i m more settled at home... :)
Congrats haffa mummy!! Do share with us your labour story & baby's cute picture :) So many dec mummies have become nov mummies!!

hehe honeylicious, congrats on your successful induction!! Your baby is so cute :001_302:.

Feliz

Hello mummies...

HAFFA!! AT LAST!!.. Congrats dear!!.. :tlaugh:

elaineyeo

Hi all mummies,

My prince had finally arrived on nov... Had a c-sect on last min on 23rd nov 2009...

Last edited:

haffa

Thanks sufeit, bbpHir3 and felzdown!! :)

By the way, felzdown, epidural is God's greatest gift to women!!!!

BbpHir3

wahahahahaha!!! how many of u manage to take epi??? for both of my deliveries, the labour time were to short to even decide whether to take epi anot!! lol!!!

adelynn

wahahahahaha!!! how many of you manage to take epi??? for both of my deliveries, the labour time were to short to even decide whether to take epi anot!! lol!!!
hehe, i managed to take epi, and im glad i did. I was able to 'enjoy' the birth process without any major discomfort and 'remember' every second of it. But you also very lucky, short labour that no time to take, so chop chop the pain's over. haha

haffa

hehe, i managed to take epi, and im glad i did. I was able to 'enjoy' the birth process without any major discomfort and 'remember' every second of it. But you also very lucky, short labour that no time to take, so chop chop the pain's over. haha

BbpHir3..u r sooo lucky ur labour is short so no need to take epi. As for me my labour is sooo long...if i didn;t take..surely will feel miserable..hhehhe.. Totally agree with u adelynn...glad i took it so managed to enjoy the delivery process...:)

BbpHir3

true oso..

BbpHir3..you are sooo lucky your labour is short so no need to take epi. As for me my labour is sooo long...if i didn;t take..surely will feel miserable..hhehhe.. Totally agree with you adelynn...glad i took it so managed to enjoy the delivery process...:)
i almost wanted to scream for e c-sect while i was pushing Maphius..:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: