EDD in November 2009

Vinada

Wah.. at least you have signal like brownish spot, for me I have none. Hence dont know when is he coming :( The waiting game makes me nervous, excited and pain too. Hope to receive more signals.

Where will you be delivering your princess??
Thomson Medical Centre.

Vinada

Wah you ald have brown spot think you will deliver early then your edd ... I still have to wait for my prince dont knw when will come out...

Yah, gynae said anytime next week. My next appt is next mon, by then sld have a clearer date bah.

BbpHir3

had contractions this morning at 5AM!! but contractions r gone liaoz~~ zzz.. now the pain that came when i was about to deliver my gal is back.. so i think my boy will be out today.. even if he's not out today, induced is already planned on tml morning~~ feel so bored doing nothing now.. i hate the waiting game~~ lol..

ohstrawberry

Keke.. finally found someone delivering at same hospital as me lehz.
How are you feeling nowadays? ANY CONTRACTION yet?
I am getting more nervous as the days are drawing nearer.
Hi, 28Nov was my EDD but i had delivered on 10 Nov already. The chk up on 06 Nov shows that my cervix had opened 2cm, thus doctor told me admit to hospital on the 10Nov to induce. I don't feel much contractions though the CTG showed there were quite high contractions every few minutes, strangely!!!

ohstrawberry

I went checkup ytd afternoon. Gynae said my baby's head engaged in position. Anytime can give birth. Make me so nervous till cant get much sleep thru tired :(.

I am having sharp pain on d left side of tummy and backbone. Is it a kind of contraction? Anyone can advice?:err:

How? You delivered already??

woofy55

my edd is 30 nov.. i hvn't feel any contractions... just some mild pain at times.. wonder if that's contractions already. Gynae hvn't chk me on dilation.. when was u ladies checked?

izanyzam

My EDD is on the 27th Nov..I havent had that much contractions..Just cramps and soreness on and off..Dont you ladies just hate the waitin game..??!!! :nah::nah:

haffa

My EDD is on the 27th Nov..I havent had that much contractions..Just cramps and soreness on and off..Dont you ladies just hate the waitin game..??!!! :nah::nah:

Oh yes..yes..yes..Izan! I hate not knowing when it is gonna happen. The waiting game is making me more and more nervous.....*sigh*

ZombieMum

Aiseh, I'm 2 days passed EDD ler...still NO sign of labour. Looks like gotta wait till 41 weeks (max dateline)...the 'wait' is sooooooooo long!!! ARGHHH...

BbpHir3

Aiseh, I'm 2 days passed EDD ler...still NO sign of labour. Looks like gotta wait till 41 weeks (max dateline)...the 'wait' is sooooooooo long!!! ARGHHH...
how big is your lil one already?? i mean size.. your gynae dragged the delivery till 41weeks??

elaineyeo

Oh hi, my edd also on 27th nov but i think i will deliver early cos i dun wish to wait too... Me same like you sometime get cramps and soreness on and off this is braxton hicks not contractions. Think contraction is more painful then braxton hicks....

elaineyeo

Haha...if I'm giving birth early then mayb we get to c each other in e hospital. :tlaugh:

Ha ha, think i will go on induce before my edd cos i hate waiting dun knw when will my prince come out. I will be gg to see my gynae tmr..... But nw keep having braxtion hicks le...

ZombieMum

how big is your lil one already?? i mean size.. your gynae dragged the delivery till 41weeks??
Weight not known, but definitely not big size. Estimated weight at birth about 2.8-2.9kg (based on detailed scan on 32 weeks).

Yeah, said can wait until 41 weeks. :err:

izanyzam

Hi ladies...Seems like my blood pressure is acting up again.Just went for my check up today,had a blood test done and gynae found that the uric acid level has gone up.I dont know what that means but since baby is already mature (and big enuff @ 3.4kg..!!),induction is the best option for me.

I will be induced this coming Sunday,the 22nd Nov..Will be seeing my gynae on the Saturday coz he wants to check if my cervix has ripen.If it is,then i will be admitted and the induction will start.Expecting a long labour so most probably i will deliver on Sunday.Me and hubby purposely chose the 22nd coz its my dearest MIL's birthday...!! :Dancing_wub:Wish me luck ladies..!!! :001_302:

Feliz

Hi ladies...Seems like my blood pressure is acting up again.Just went for my check up today,had a blood test done and gynae found that the uric acid level has gone up.I dont know what that means but since baby is already mature (and big enuff @ 3.4kg..!!),induction is the best option for me.

I will be induced this coming Sunday,the 22nd Nov..Will be seeing my gynae on the Saturday coz he wants to check if my cervix has ripen.If it is,then i will be admitted and the induction will start.Expecting a long labour so most probably i will deliver on Sunday.Me and hubby purposely chose the 22nd coz its my dearest mother in law's birthday...!! :Dancing_wub:Wish me luck ladies..!!! :001_302:

izanyzam, take care uh.. Good luck & hope u hav a short n smooth delivery.. Don forget upload bb pics uh.. :001_302: