EDD in November 2009

Vinada

Hi All,

I'm lying in mt Alvernia right now. And think my baby prince is the 1st baby in "EDD in November 2009" ?

1st November 2009
3.25kg
Emerg c section
Mount Alvernia

:red:
Congratulations!! :Dancing_wub:
Take care. Waiting eagerly for my turn. :tlaugh:

BbpHir3

mine is not the muscle pain type of pain lei~~ it's more lyk the "wire" inside all tangle up.. muscle pain is more lyk kena stretch type of feeling right?? *uncertain*

elaineyeo

Well i guess maybe ...cos i never been thru normal birth so i cannot compare. But i managed to get off bed & walk by the next day (walk real slowly) so it prob depends on individual threshold of pain tolerance. Or maybe it depends on the gynae skills on stitching your wound and covering it.....It like going thru a major Operation ...just make sure no laughing too hard & coughing/sneezing else you feel the pain...

are you intending to go for C-Sec?

Hmmm, hopefully if can go for normal birth if really cant then have to go for c-sect lor... Yest juz go for check up my gynae told me maybe my boy will be early 1 or 2 wks come out like tat...

vivikool

Had my check-up today and doc says my cervix dilated almost 3cm already (last wed check-up, cervix not dilated at all) so scheduled for friday to induce cos i told me i cannot wait endlessly liao... backache is killing me!

Quite anxious now though its my second bb and I'm left with 1 day, i.e. tomorrow, to EAT AND DRINK all that I want! WHOO HOO!!

Vinada

mine is not the muscle pain type of pain lei~~ it's more lyk the "wire" inside all tangle up.. muscle pain is more lyk kena stretch type of feeling right?? *uncertain*
I dun feel its the muscle pain cos whenever I move I can feel the pain n it slowly move from e right side to the centre. I was thinking whether its bcos my bb is "sitting" on my nerves. Hehe...actuali asked her to move a bit to the left. Haha...:001_302:

izanyzam

Hi All,

I'm lying in mt Alvernia right now. And think my baby prince is the 1st baby in "EDD in November 2009" ?

1st November 2009
3.25kg
Emerg c section
Mount Alvernia

:red:
Congrats new mummy....!!! Rest well yah...!!! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

elaineyeo

I'm having pain on my right side last month too. Cant walk properly. Went to see my gynae n he said its muscle pain. :eek: Shock!! I thought I have to bear the pain until I deliver...luckily the pain slowly gets better. :001_302:

Oh i have the same feeling last nite too right side of my tummy pain in the mid nite but after a while it gone too.. i had check with my gynae he told me is tat my baby is pressing my tummy tats y will have this kind of pain...

Vinada

Oh i have the same feeling last nite too right side of my tummy pain in the mid nite but after a while it gone too.. i had check with my gynae he told me is that my baby is pressing my tummy tats why will have this kind of pain...
I'm having it for quite some time b4 the pain is gone. Sometimes will still have the pain when I sleep side way.

elaineyeo

I'm having it for quite some time before the pain is gone. Sometimes will still have the pain when I sleep side way.

My pain has gone off ald... But now i feel braxton hicks dun know when will give birth afraid that suddenly will birth at home... A bit exciting now!

Last edited:

BbpHir3

i'm 2cm dilated already!! woohoo!! if maphius is not out by sunday, i'll go for induce on monday morning..

i'm 2cm dilated already!! woohoo!! if maphius is not out by sunday, i'll go for induce on monday morning..
I went checkup ytd afternoon. Gynae said my baby's head engaged in position. Anytime can give birth. Make me so nervous till cant get much slp thru tired :(.

I am having sharp pain on d left side of tummy and backbone. Is it a kind of contraction? Anyone can advice?:err:

Vinada

My pain has gone off ald... But now i feel braxton hicks dont know when will give birth afraid that suddenly will birth at home... A bit exciting now!
I'm feeling excited too. Now waiting at home for her arrival. Gynae said anytime next week but I'm having a bit of brown spot oledi. Wonder she will arrive early or not. Hehe...

I'm feeling excited too. Now waiting at home for her arrival. Gynae said anytime next week but I'm having a bit of brown spot oledi. Wonder she will arrive early or not. Hehe...
Wah.. at least u have signal like brownish spot, for me I have none. Hence dunno when is he coming :( The waiting game makes me nervous, excited and pain too. Hope to receive more signals.

Where will you be delivering your princess??

elaineyeo

Wah you ald have brown spot think you will deliver early then your edd ba... I still have to wait for my prince dun knw when will come out...