EDD in November 2009

esta_837

hi everyone, my edd is also Nov, 23rd. This is my first and it's a girl. I'm getting more and more anxious as the due date draws nearer, I'm very worried of having a big baby and being unable to birth naturally... I had a scan at 33 weeks and it showed baby girl was already nearly 2.3kgs! I'm now 35+ weeks and I am guessing bb must have reached 2.6kgs now because I'm starting to feel occasional pain around the pelvic bone area. Scared bb's head may be too big! Next week's checkup will find out if the cervix has started dilating...or whether I still have to wait 1 more month! :embarrassed:

carolchng

Hi all,

actually my edd is on 7 Dec 09 but opt for an elective c-sect on 18 Nov. any mommies' edd is around this time (mid of nov) & giving birth in Thomson Medical Center?
hi, my edd is on 28th nov and i'm opting for elective csect on 18th nov also.. but i be giving birth at mount A.

JessYen

my gynae also suggesting 18Nov for c-sect.... But got to see whether babies can wait till then:nah:.... Delivery @ TMC....

melodie

seems like many of us are going for elective c-sec.

my bb ger on the big side so dr suggested c-sec during early nov.

elaineyeo

hi everyone, my edd is also Nov, 23rd. This is my first and it's a girl. I'm getting more and more anxious as the due date draws nearer, I'm very worried of having a big baby and being unable to birth naturally... I had a scan at 33 weeks and it showed baby girl was already nearly 2.3kgs! I'm now 35+ weeks and I am guessing baby must have reached 2.6kgs now because I'm starting to feel occasional pain around the pelvic bone area. Scared baby's head may be too big! Next week's checkup will find out if the cervix has started dilating...or whether I still have to wait 1 more month! :embarrassed:

Hi, this is also my 1st pregnancy im also start to get anxious and happy.. Think juz try to relax then will be easier to birth.. Let jia you!!! :001_302:

D

Dream*Mum

congrat:) hw's motherhood life? Labor pain? wound still pain? my turn soon..
babe all is pain de but is ok when u see ur baby is all means nothing but after u giving birth liao think of not going to have another one le lol but alot of my friends say i will never think abt that liao lol

Evon

my baby head is down too, and my doc say that my baby is overweight. i am so scare as i am natural birth. :embarrassed:

apple_san

Althought my gynae said baby size is average but because tat I'm small size gal so afraid might go for c-sect if normal cant make it... I'm waiting the day to come...

apple_san

Hi,

I feel tummy tight and some clamp on friday nite. Tis mornin (sat) wake up go toilet. realise tat i got brownish discharge. Call my gynae and he said might labour soon. ask me to admit in the aftnn.. And now, I'm at Mt Alvernia from 3:30pm till now.. only 1cm dilate and CPG shown contraction but i still dont feel the pain but only the clamp

Feliz

Hi,

I feel tummy tight and some clamp on friday nite. Tis mornin (sat) wake up go toilet. realise that i got brownish discharge. Call my gynae and he said might labour soon. ask me to admit in the aftnn.. And now, I'm at Mt Alvernia from 3:30pm till now.. only 1cm dilate and CPG shown contraction but i still dont feel the pain but only the clamp

Apple_san.. u're giving birth soon uh? so excited for u!! Congrats to u first!.. :001_302:

yyt47

This # 2 is E-C Sec too as my Gynae suggested for CSec since my #1 was C-Sec b4.
EDD on 24th but choose 18th Nov.

Will be at Mt A for the C-Sec... Counting down the days.....

elaineyeo

This # 2 is E-C Sec too as my Gynae suggested for CSec since my #1 was C-Sec before.
EDD on 24th but choose 18th Nov.

Will be at Mt A for the C-Sec... Counting down the days.....

Hi but c-sec is painful then normal birth rite? My edd is on 27th nov and heard that c-sec is more painful then normal birth... a bit nervous and excited also.

Last edited:

yyt47

Hi but c-sec is painful then normal birth rite? My edd is on 27th nov and heard that c-sec is more painful then normal birth... a bit nervous and excited also.

Well i guess maybe ...cos i nvr been thru normal birth so i cannot compare. But i managed to get off bed & walk by the next day (walk real slowly) so it prob depends on individual threshold of pain tolerance. Or maybe it depends on the gynae skills on stitching yr wound and covering it.....It like going thru a major Operation ...just make sure no laughing too hard & coughing/sneezing else u feel the pain...

R u intending to go for C-Sec?

D

Dream*Mum

Hi,

I feel tummy tight and some clamp on friday nite. Tis mornin (sat) wake up go toilet. realise that i got brownish discharge. Call my gynae and he said might labour soon. ask me to admit in the aftnn.. And now, I'm at Mt Alvernia from 3:30pm till now.. only 1cm dilate and CPG shown contraction but i still dont feel the pain but only the clamp
Congratz giving birth soon ya~ jyjy apple mummy ur baby is meeting soon~ :Dancing_wub:

BbpHir3

had a false alarm juz now.. when i was bout to deliver my gal last year, my left thigh and hip was aching lyk "hell".. i felt the exact same kinda pain on my right side juz now.. NEARLY wanted to go hospital... *shake head*

but now the pain is gone~~

apple_san

Hi All,

I'm lying in mt Alvernia right now. And think my baby prince is the 1st baby in "EDD in November 2009" ?

1st November 2009
3.25kg
Emerg c section
Mount Alvernia

:red:

Vinada

had a false alarm just now.. when i was bout to deliver my gal last year, my left thigh and hip was aching lyk "hell".. i felt the exact same kinda pain on my right side just now.. NEARLY wanted to go hospital... *shake head*

but now the pain is gone~~
I'm having pain on my right side last mth too. Cant walk properly. Went to see my gynae n he said its muscle pain. :eek: Shock!! I tot I have to bear the pain until I deliver...luckily the pain slowly gets better. :001_302: