EDD in November 2009

Triquetra

Yah, number 1 for me. Still cannot 1005 confirm whether girl or boy. Doctor say baby also close the leg and not able to confirm. Hahaha, no choice. I already bought girl clothing liaozzzz.
Wah~ Haven't confirm you already bought girlgirl's clothing.
You're hoping for a babygirl or is it your instinct?

npoheng

No lah, the previous scanning doctor say might be a girl but cannot confirm. So my wife go ebay and bid liao. :)

Triquetra

No , the previous scanning doctor say might be a girl but cannot confirm. So my wife go ebay and bid . :)
Oic... early scanning quite hard to tell cause organ hasn't completely developed. My ex colleague was told at 16 weeks that it's a girl and it's a girl but I was told around the same time it's a boy but turned out to be girl xD

Hi mummies,

My 3rd baby's EDD is 15th Nov but scheduled c-sect on 25th Oct'09... 2 princesses before and finally a prince! :Dancing_wub:

Hi,
My EDD is 28NOv also delivering at East Shore Hospital.
Also having a boy.
Dunno if we will meet at the labour ward hor! keke
Btw, today I went to do some shopping at the Taka Baby Fair.
Think the price not much different but Hubby n I managed to get a playpen at half price than the original. Spent quite a bomb.. keke WORTH IT afterall..

apple_san

Hi Mummies / MTB,

This is my 1st pregnancy. I'm having a baby prince and EDD on 7th Nov @ Mt Alvernia. Currently baby head not breech yet hence still dont know which section I will go for labour...

Evon

Hi Mummies / MTB,

This is my 1st pregnancy. I'm having a baby prince and EDD on 7th Nov @ Mt Alvernia. Currently baby head not breech yet hence still dont know which section I will go for labour...

Hi, Apple, our EDD is so near. My EDD is on Nov 9. I am also haivng a prince and deliver @ Mount A. too. My doc is Dr Kok Cheng Huat. What about yours?:Dancing_tongue:

apple_san

Hi, Apple, our EDD is so near. My EDD is on Nov 9. I am also haivng a prince and deliver @ Mount A. too. My doc is Dr Kok Cheng Huat. What about yours?:Dancing_tongue:
Hi Evon,

My gynae, Dr Quek Swee Peng :) Is this your 1st child too? But might be come out earlier for 1st child normally, I heard. Have you go for the maternity tour?

Evon

Hi Evon,

My gynae, Dr Quek Swee Peng :) Is this your 1st child too? But might be come out earlier for 1st child normally, I heard. Have you go for the maternity tour?
Hi Apple, yes this is my 1st child. I have heard from others saying 1st child will come earlier. I did not go to the maternity tour as I have already confirm that I am going to Mount A. to give birth. :tlaugh:
Cheers, maybe we will see each other in the delivery room...
Take care, Mummy.:Dancing_tongue:

apple_san

Hi Apple, yes this is my 1st child. I have heard from others saying 1st child will come earlier. I did not go to the maternity tour as I have already confirm that I am going to Mount A. to give birth. :tlaugh:
Take care, Mum

Haha... U should take sometime to their tour. Den u & ur hubby will able to know hows the delivery suite, bedroom and nursery likes... :) I been to the tour before upon my sis in law accompany. But i arrange one more time to the tour on this sat wif my hubby. cos He need to know what to do and whr to go if any emergancy... I heard from ppl say this too.. maybe my baby come out at end of oct... :wong29:​

Evon

Take care, Mum

Haha... you should take sometime to their tour. then you & your hubby will able to know hows the delivery suite, bedroom and nursery likes... :) I been to the tour before upon my sis in law accompany. But i arrange one more time to the tour on this sat with my hubby. cos He need to know what to do and whr to go if any emergancy... I heard from ppl say this too.. maybe my baby come out at end of oct... :wong29:​
oic. but is alright cos hubby also not free to company me go...:shyxxx: