EDD in November 2009

syrat72

Hi mummies - me tested positive early last week and will only see gynae next week. also 2nd baby..... i decided to wait till next week to see gynae cos usually first scan at wk 5 cannot see anything except the sac.... hopefully next week i can hear heartbeat....

tinklish

hi all! Im in my 6th week now. Cant see anything except for the waterbag. Hopefully to hear heartbeat soon too!

Doc said my edd is roughly in november/december :)

yyt47

hi all! Im in my 6th week now. Cant see anything except for the waterbag. Hopefully to hear heartbeat soon too!

Doc said my edd is roughly in november/december :)
hi hi..mine ard 6th wk too..but had yet to go see a gynae....cos i thought will be too small to see anything now...maybe edd might be ard the same time as yrs....

Incubator

Hi all =) After TCC-ing for more than a year, I am finally pregnant. I am exactly 6 weeks today, I think. Have not seen a doctor yet though. According to those online due date calculator and nothing goes wrong, I should be due on 30th Nov.

Nice meeting all of you here.

Poo

Hi all =) After TCC-ing for more than a year, I am finally pregnant. I am exactly 6 weeks today, I think. Have not seen a doctor yet though. According to those online due date calculator and nothing goes wrong, I should be due on 30th Nov.

Nice meeting all of you here.
Congratulations Incubator...have a great time ahead :)

Poo

Its good to take 5mg Folic...this can be prescribed by any Dr. need not go to Gynae....start taking it..its good fot baby's heath and check in ur medicine whether it has??Folic acid is must in the 1st 3 months ...all the best

Incubator

Its good to take 5mg Folic...this can be prescribed by any Dr. need not go to Gynae....start taking it..its good fot baby's heath and check in ur medicine whether it has??Folic acid is must in the 1st 3 months ...all the best
The supplements I am taking has folic acid and it says not to take additional folic acid so I am just keeping watch. But thanks Poo, for your advise. Once the doc gives me other supplements I will stop this unless he says I can continue.

JessYen

hi hi mummies

my EDD is 27 Nov.... Btw, this is my 3rd pregnancy and i m having twins :we3jiggy:, hopefully its DD or else i faint :we2arghh:, already got 2 DS.....
Any mummies with twins?

zputriz

hello...

i dunno if i can b considered to have edd in nov cos as calculated online i should b due dec 6, but i had high blood pressure n my son was born at 35 wks, which is about 3-4 wks earlier than his edd last yr, most likely this time baby no.2 wil come out earlier too...

n i dun tinki will b carrying twins, hehe... but all e best!

Pwiincess

Hi Pwincess,

How are you and your family? Hope you're doing ok.

Just joined the forum. Am 7 weeks and 3 days preggy to be exact.:) And my EDD is November also. This March 30th i have a check up and we are praying that baby stays healthy... By the way, this is our first baby. I got pregnant year 2005 but had a miscarriage..:-(

With God's guidance, surely this time we are truly praying that everything will be fine.

Do take care always coz we are in our 1st trimester.

Netth
Hi Netth!

I will pray for u & baby too.
God will bless u.
Sending my loves.

Pwiincess

hi hi mummies

my EDD is 27 Nov.... Btw, this is my 3rd pregnancy and i m having twins :we3jiggy:, hopefully its DD or else i faint :we2arghh:, already got 2 DS.....
Any mummies with twins?
I'm so envious!!
I hoped during my 1st & 2nd pregnancy that there will be 2 foetus shown at ultrascan but NO. LOLs. I am happy that u are having twins!

Take good care of urself..!

Pwiincess

Hi,

I had a faint preg test.....my EDD theorotically also falls in Nov 2009...when is the right time to go to see a dr. I have finished 5weeks....i am first time mom and new to singapore...can u plz suggest good and reasonable dr.I stay in west....

thanks and congrats to all Mom to be's
Hi Poo!

I stay in the West also.
I would recomment Dr. Toh @ London Clinic & Surgery.
His clinic is at Jurong East, should be quite convenient for you.

D

Dream*Mum

My EDD was also 12th Nov when I seen my gynae the 1st time. Now that baby is bigger & clearer, the EDD became 1 Nov. ;)
My EDD also getting early from 10 nov till 7 nov when my baby is ready a huge one and can see clearly even the person who do ultrasound told i can know the gender in 3 more weeks cos is a hude baby grow very very well =.=" die worried become C-Set.

Last edited by a moderator:

izanyzam

Hello all MTBs and those who already Mums...!!!

Currently approaching my 13th week...I thank God Almighty that i made it this far with this pregnancy..Coz my previous 2 tries ended in early miscariages (about 5weeks..)..

So far went for 3 appts with my gynae Dr.Pul Tseng at TMC..First was at 6 weeks (could see the tiny flickering heartbeat)..Second at 8 weeks (Heard baby's heartbeat)..And the third which i just went on 18th May at 12 weeks..

As of now,my baby's hearbeat is about 160/bpm...Measures 6.6cm crown to rump..And ive put on 3kg..!!!I didnt put on any weight AT ALL during my first 2 months due to my very bad MS..As long as i know that baby is healthy and growing well,i dont mind putting on weight...Hehehehehe..!!

Just been prescribed Obumin multivitamins and finishing off the rest of my Folic Acid piils..MS is totally gone..But heachaches and nauseousness is still there..Also i noticed that im getting tired more nowadays as compared to my first trimester..Always want to sleep..Not looking forward to walking around..And ive got a breakout of pimples...Hmmmm..Could i be having a girl..?? :err:

Current EDD is at 27th November...A pleasure to "meet" all of you ladies here...Take care...!!!:001_302::001_302: