EDD in November 2009

izanyzam

hi all, my first child is due in mid nov, will deliver at Thomson Medical Center. Gender still a mystery till detailed scan. :)
Hi there..Same here..Will be delivering at Thomson Medical too..Currently seeing Dr.Paul Tseng..Who's your gynae..?? During my last scan at 15 weeks,gynae said might be expecting a BOY...!!!! But of course will be confirmed during my detailed scanning on the 10th July..!! :001_302:

godloved

Gratz gratz to one and all...I have gone for my scan and I am having a princess...so excited..time to play dress up..;)

D

Dream*Mum

i'm happy to share is my beloved child is a princess chiong to buy hello kitty lol~~~:wong19:

melodie

Hi there..Same here..Will be delivering at Thomson Medical too..Currently seeing Dr.Paul Tseng..Who's your gynae..?? During my last scan at 15 weeks,gynae said might be expecting a BOY...!!!! But of course will be confirmed during my detailed scanning on the 10th July..!! :001_302:

hihi, congrats on your baby boy! My Gynae is Dr AL Lim, detailed scan on 1st July :D

Last edited:

melodie

Hihi.. welcome onboard!!
I am expecting my 1st child, 17 weeks plus. During the recent checkup, we could clearly see the gender, its a BOY! :Dancing_wub:
I will be delivering at East Shore Hospital by Dr. lucky ^_^
hihi, tks.

congrats on ur bb boy !!! :Dancing_tongue:

perth_mum

Hi Mummies-to-be,

Over the past months, I have been offering a service to Singapore mums to purcahse baby products from Australia. Many have said that they find it hard to source out some products in Singapore (e.g.waterproof cot mattress covers) plus it is cheaper and better quality here. So I thought of offering my service to you lot and make a little bit of money too.

I charge a service charge of just Aust$10-15 on top of postage rate and cost of items. Being a mother myself, I know that it is important to source out the best discounts and prices so all you need to do is to send me an email of what baby items you may be looking for and I will source them out for you. I will provide you with a price list and estimated postage rates.
As I am just starting out on this business and currently pregnant, I will only be posting lightweight and non-bulky items so items such as cots, car seats and prams will not be available at this stage. I will also email regular customers of latest baby sales in the big stores in perth such as KMART, Target and BigW so they can browse the online catalogue to see if you require anything.

Interested mums please email me on winniekwokty@gmail.com to enquire.

BbpHir3

ytd i went for the detail scanning (so early!!! 0930am appt!!!) but cfm it's a BOII BOII~~~~ yay~~~~~~

izanyzam

Hello all mummies and MTBs...!!

I just went for my detailed scanning @ Thomson Medical yesterday..Thank GOD baby is doing very very well..EDD is on the 27th Nov..Baby's organs and limbs all forming well...Baby's heartbeat is 154/bpm..Weighing at 338g which is slightly above average..!! Gender confirmed BOY...!! He definitely wasnt feeling shy yesterday as he proudly showed his "ehemz" to us..Im so thankful ive made it this far..!!!
Started shopping for baby boy's clothes already...!! Yeayyy..!! :Dancing_wub:

YuFFie

Hi all,
May i join you mummies-to-be for Nov babies? I'm 23 weeks tomorrow. Currently having a boy. Am seeing Dr J. Wong at ACJ Women's clinic with an EDD of 13 Nov 09. Will be delivering in Thomson Medical Center.

Did my detailed scan and his head seemed to be bigger than the average at 60h percentile. Haha! Pretty worried i would have a tough labour though.

Nice meeting all of you!

Last edited:

npoheng

Congrats on your princess! Going for the pink team, hehe! Baby #1 for the both of you?
Yah, number 1 for me. Still cannot 1005 confirm whether girl or boy. Doctor say baby also close the leg and not able to confirm. Hahaha, no choice. I already bought girl clothing liaozzzz.