EDD in November 2009

my boy is here!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!
congratulation, your boy so so cute..

i joining this thread, my EDD actually on 10th Dec but my boy will be induced on 22nd which is this week cos found out he weigh 3.2kg already during check up yesterday. so excited and anxious at the same time..

btw i kinda hate staying at KK b1 class cos there is renovation going on, damn noisy..

Hi ladies...Seems like my blood pressure is acting up again.Just went for my check up today,had a blood test done and gynae found that the uric acid level has gone up.I dont know what that means but since baby is already mature (and big enuff @ 3.4kg..!!),induction is the best option for me.

I will be induced this coming Sunday,the 22nd Nov..Will be seeing my gynae on the Saturday coz he wants to check if my cervix has ripen.If it is,then i will be admitted and the induction will start.Expecting a long labour so most probably i will deliver on Sunday.Me and hubby purposely chose the 22nd coz its my dearest mother in law's birthday...!! :Dancing_wub:Wish me luck ladies..!!! :001_302:

HEY!! same date for induction for us, hehe.. my cervix already open 2.5cm so i hope my labor wont take so long.. what time you admitting yourself?? me have to go hospital 1am in the morning.

hubby and me choose 22nd cos its a special number, our wedding and birthdays all number 2.

which hospital you going to??

Last edited:

izanyzam

HEY!! same date for induction for us, hehe.. my cervix already open 2.5cm so i hope my labor wont take so long.. what time you admitting yourself?? me have to go hospital 1am in the morning.

hubby and me choose 22nd cos its a special number, our wedding and birthdays all number 2.

which hospital you going to??
Hi babe...Yeayyyyy we're induced on the same day..!!! My baby already weighs 3.4kg at 36weeks.This saturday,i will still have to go see my gynae first coz he wants to check and see if my cervix has dilated or not.He will proceed with the induction.If im still ok enuff,then he will allow me to go home and come back the next day for admission.But if my cervix is ripe enuff,then i will be admitted on Saturday itself.Since induction mite cause a long labour,i will probably deliver on the 22nd..Me and hubby chose that date coz den my baby boy wil have the same birthday as my beloved mum-in-law...!!! I will be delivering at Thomson Medical.My gynae is Dr.Paul Tseng...Im SooooooooooOoo EXCITED..!!!

Have you got all your stuffs ready..?? I keep packing and unpacking my maternity bag..Scared ive left out anything..Hahaha..!! :001_302::001_302:

Hi babe...Yeayyyyy we're induced on the same day..!!! My baby already weighs 3.4kg at 36weeks.This saturday,i will still have to go see my gynae first coz he wants to check and see if my cervix has dilated or not.He will proceed with the induction.If im still ok enuff,then he will allow me to go home and come back the next day for admission.But if my cervix is ripe enuff,then i will be admitted on Saturday itself.Since induction mite cause a long labour,i will probably deliver on the 22nd..Me and hubby chose that date coz then my baby boy wil have the same birthday as my beloved mum-in-law...!!! I will be delivering at Thomson Medical.My gynae is Dr.Paul Tseng...Im SooooooooooOoo EXCITED..!!!

Have you got all your stuffs ready..?? I keep packing and unpacking my maternity bag..Scared ive left out anything..Hahaha..!! :001_302::001_302:

wow, could your boy reach 4kg now?? hmm, kinda surprised your gynae didn't induce you earlier?? of you don't want to be induced earlier??
cos i know most gynae won't allow baby beyond 3.5kg for natural birth, some even induce when reach 3.2kg, but not all gynae the same eh?
my boy already 3.2kg when checked at 36weeks therefore gynae wanna induce when i reach 37weeks..

anyway it's good that your gynae allow you to go home if your cervix not ripe, my friend told me at KK even if the cervix not dilated must admit once induction started, no matter how long or how many days it takes.. hmm, this will add on to the hospital bills..

yup i've got all my baby stuff ready cos i have contraction since few weeks ago, so i did finished my shopping around 28weeks, hehe..

even i was admitted few days ago, i still adding stuff to my hospital bag.. cos initially i didn't bring hair clip/hair band, jacket for hubby, pantyliners, small bolster, facial foam and laptop.
you might want to consider bringing the above..

haffa

Hi babe...Yeayyyyy we're induced on the same day..!!! My baby already weighs 3.4kg at 36weeks.This saturday,i will still have to go see my gynae first coz he wants to check and see if my cervix has dilated or not.He will proceed with the induction.If im still ok enuff,then he will allow me to go home and come back the next day for admission.But if my cervix is ripe enuff,then i will be admitted on Saturday itself.Since induction mite cause a long labour,i will probably deliver on the 22nd..Me and hubby chose that date coz then my baby boy wil have the same birthday as my beloved mum-in-law...!!! I will be delivering at Thomson Medical.My gynae is Dr.Paul Tseng...Im SooooooooooOoo EXCITED..!!!

Izan...so fun..u r delivering soon!!! I bet the baby will be a great gift for ur mom-in-law. I'm soooo excited for U. M baby girl still not ready to see the world yetlah...so dunno when will be my turn. Remember to update us on ur delivery process and of coz update pics yeah!!! (",)

BbpHir3

congratulation, your boy so so cute..

i joining this thread, my EDD actually on 10th Dec but my boy will be induced on 22nd which is this week cos found out he weigh 3.2kg already during check up yesterday. so excited and anxious at the same time..

btw i kinda hate staying at KK b1 class cos there is renovation going on, damn noisy..
tks.. *i think he looks lyk a chipmunk with a durian hairstyle now*

i was staying at ward 82.. the original ward 81 is under renovation.. but i din hear any annoying renovation sound while i was there.. so i think it's not gonna be a problem.. but be warn~~ i was irritated by this nurse on my second night there.. she keep bringing my boy to me when he cried every 15MINS!! i was SLEEPING!! i alr told the other nurses that brought my boy back to the nursery to gif my boy fm at night.. so i can sleep/rest as much as i can while over there.. but this nurse either dun understand english/ got a communication problem between her n other nurses/ juz simply forgetful..:nah::nah: hahahaha...

my gynae wanted to induce me on 16th.. but my boy decided 15th is a nicer date.. hahaha.. when i admitted, my dilation was 5cm alr.. den my gynae gave me the induce drip to quicken the labour.. the nurses din check my dilation until i started asking for pain relief which is only available at the delivery ward.. so after i admit, i was brought to the waiting/ observation room first.. den to the delivery room.. from registration at the counter (5+pm) till my lil boy's delivery (7+pm), my labour was SHORT!! but the time goes by lyk hell!! it feel so slow!!! hahaha...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MOMMIES INDUCING SOON~~:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Vinada

Ha ha, think i will go on induce before my edd cos i hate waiting dont knw when will my prince come out. I will be gg to see my gynae tomorrow..... But now keep having braxtion hicks ...
I've delivered my little princess on 17th Nov. :Dancing_wub:

thanks.. *i think he looks lyk a chipmunk with a durian hairstyle now*

i was staying at ward 82.. the original ward 81 is under renovation.. but i did not hear any annoying renovation sound while i was there.. so i think it's not gonna be a problem.. but be warn~~ i was irritated by this nurse on my second night there.. she keep bringing my boy to me when he cried every 15MINS!! i was SLEEPING!! i already told the other nurses that brought my boy back to the nursery to give my boy fm at night.. so i can sleep/rest as much as i can while over there.. but this nurse either dont understand english/ got a communication problem between her n other nurses/ just simply forgetful..:nah::nah: hahahaha...

my gynae wanted to induce me on 16th.. but my boy decided 15th is a nicer date.. hahaha.. when i admitted, my dilation was 5cm already.. then my gynae gave me the induce drip to quicken the labour.. the nurses did not check my dilation until i started asking for pain relief which is only available at the delivery ward.. so after i admit, i was brought to the waiting/ observation room first.. then to the delivery room.. from registration at the counter (5+pm) till my lil boy's delivery (7+pm), my labour was SHORT!! but the time goes by lyk hell!! it feel so slow!!! hahaha...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MOMMIES INDUCING SOON~~:tlaugh::tlaugh:
i thought they're renovating ward 82 which is on 8th floor??
i stayed at ward 81 on 7th floor.. i just hope i won't go back to the rooms there as it's really disturbing and the noise is damn loud and i'm a light sleeper.
lucky for you your baby is a good boy no need to wait to get induced and come out on his own will.. hehe :)

Good luck to all other mommies inducing this weekend!!! i will be admitting at midnight later..

BbpHir3

i thought they're renovating ward 82 which is on 8th floor??
i stayed at ward 81 on 7th floor.. i just hope i won't go back to the rooms there as it's really disturbing and the noise is damn loud and i'm a light sleeper.
lucky for you your baby is a good boy no need to wait to get induced and come out on his own will.. hehe :)

Good luck to all other mommies inducing this weekend!!! i will be admitting at midnight later..
they renovating ward 81.. that's y ward 81 moved to 7th floor.. my previous stay (dec'08) was at the original ward 81.. hahaha..
i think maybe cuz the renovation is directlyy upstairs, so got noise.. mine is sharing the same floor, tat's y not quite affected??:err::err:

Feliz

Hi all, am suppose to be a dec mummy but i deliver my girl on 22/11/09..
any mummies deliver same date??:001_302:

cony

Hi all, am suppose to be a dec mummy but i deliver my girl on 22/11/09..
any mummies deliver same date??:001_302:
Congratulation, felzdown!!! How do you feel yourself? Happy? :)
Could you share your delivery story with us?
As far as I remember, HoneyLicious was going to deliver the same day with you...

izanyzam

Hello ladies...!!!! Remember when i told you that i will be induced and deliver my baby boy on the 22nd Nov (same date as my MIL's bday..)..Well...Guess what..??!!! My baby boy must be kanchiong when he found out that he's gonna be induced so he decided to hurry on out on the 19th November...!!!!!

YESSSS...Ive safely delivered my healthy baby boy on the 19th Nov 09. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Will tell you all about my harrowing experience later coz ive yet to upload my baby's pic.. :001_302:

haffa

Hello ladies...!!!! Remember when i told you that i will be induced and deliver my baby boy on the 22nd Nov (same date as my mother in law's bday..)..Well...Guess what..??!!! My baby boy must be kanchiong when he found out that he's gonna be induced so he decided to hurry on out on the 19th November...!!!!!

YESSSS...Ive safely delivered my healthy baby boy on the 19th Nov 09. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Will tell you all about my harrowing experience later coz ive yet to upload my baby's pic.. :001_302:

Congrats Izan!!!! So lucky that u don't have to be induced. Muz remember to tell us about ur experience ok!!!! :)

cony

Hello ladies...!!!! Remember when i told you that i will be induced and deliver my baby boy on the 22nd Nov (same date as my mother in law's bday..)..Well...Guess what..??!!! My baby boy must be kanchiong when he found out that he's gonna be induced so he decided to hurry on out on the 19th November...!!!!!

Izanyzam, get my congratulation!!! all the best for you and your baby!

BbpHir3

congrats Izan~~ your lil one came out on maphius EDD.. hahahahaha.... we're awaiting for your birth story!! have u settled at home with a new addition around??

sufeit0115

Congrats Izanyzam mummy!! Rest well! Remember to share your labour story with us! :)