EDD in November 2009

adelynn

so how about this thursday (4th feb) at town? girls, please decide between swensens or marmalade pantry. we can do either early(11AM OR 11.30AM) or late lunch (1.30PM OR 2PM) ( i'm hoping to avoid lunch crowd)

how does it sound to you girls?

BbpHir3

wat's the price range for marmalade pantry?? need to get "$_$" from hubby~~ lol!!! after lunch can?? i got 2 fellows that i need to prepare b4 i can go out~~~~

adelynn

what's the price range for marmalade pantry?? need to get "$_$" from hubby~~ lol!!! after lunch can?? i got 2 fellows that i need to prepare before i can go out~~~~
we can also do swensens if you are not comfortable with marmalade pantry, i'm easy with either.

Below is the URL that shows marmalade's pantry menu for food & drinks and prices :)
marmalade pantry

cony

so how about this thursday (4th feb) at town? girls, please decide between swensens or marmalade pantry. we can do either early(11AM OR 11.30AM) or late lunch (1.30PM OR 2PM) ( i'm hoping to avoid lunch crowd)

how does it sound to you girls?
Thursday sounds good :) I've never been to neither swensens or marmalade so for me it doesn't matter.
Adelynn, have you heard anything about sufeit? You delivered almost at the same time, right? She was here during the whole pregnancy time and now disappeared :(

adelynn

Thursday sounds good :) I've never been to neither swensens or marmalade so for me it doesn't matter.
Adelynn, have you heard anything about sufeit? You delivered almost at the same time, right? She was here during the whole pregnancy time and now disappeared :(
thursday it is then :) i picked the date u girls pick the location :)

sufeit delivered a day after me, i bumped into her at TPS @ KK during our post delivery check up, understand that she was due to go back to work after 8 wks of ML (if i rem correctly). think she cld be back @ work. I'll drop her a SMS tmr, see if she can join us :)

BbpHir3

0.0 the price!!! OMG!!! sorry sorry~~ i'm tight on $$$ now.. the price too high liaoz~~
and marmalade pantry not suitable for children oso lei.. i heard~~

shall we juz stick to swensons? they have some table with big space for prams (according to the previous time i went), n it's accessible directly at orchard mrt..

Feliz

Good evening all nov mummies..:tlaugh: how i wish i could join u guys this thur but not sure if me n my girl still hav e bacteria on our body, don wish to pass u to all also.. Only this 3rd feb hav to go down to KK to take e result.. If result comes out negetive then i can join u guys.. :001_302: will update adelynn thru sms on 3feb again..

sufeit0115

hi adelynn & cony mummy,

I had been MIA since i back to work :-( cos still trying to adjust and cope with baby & work...how i wish i am a SAHM ya...missed baby terribly. I afraid i couldn't join u all on thursday...wish to take leave (plenty of leave to clear) but i had job deadline to meet by this friday, haiz. But do keep me inform if u all have NEXT Nov mummies outing!!

Enjoy ya!!

cony

hi adelynn & cony mummy,

I had been MIA since i back to work :-( cos still trying to adjust and cope with baby & work...how i wish i am a stay at home mum ya...missed baby terribly. I afraid i couldn't join you all on thursday...wish to take leave (plenty of leave to clear) but i had job deadline to meet by this friday, sigh. But do keep me inform if you all have NEXT Nov mummies outing!!

Enjoy ya!!

Hi, sufeit, it's nice to hear you :) It's sad that you can't join us :( Anyway, hope to see you one day)) It's interesting, who stays with your baby while you work?

godloved

:err:I supposed to be a Nov 2009 mummy also, but baby popped out on 28th October...am I still part of the team? Anyway now super busy with little gal but hope to maintain contact with all you mummies there..:)

cony

:err:I supposed to be a Nov 2009 mummy also, but baby popped out on 28th October...am I still part of the team? Anyway now super busy with little gal but hope to maintain contact with all you mummies there..:)
of course you are!!! there are a lot of mummies who were supposed to be December 2009 mummies, but suddenly become November ones :)

adelynn

To BbpHir3: If you are more comfortable with Swensens then Swensens it will be, all other mummies okay? Do you think they accept reservations so that we don't need to wait? If so, can you make the arrangements for reservations?

To felzdown: I hope all's well with both baby and you and would love to hear the good news from you. Keep me updated via SMS :)

To sufeit0115: Guessed you must have been so busy with work & baby after returning to work thats why MIA. :D I can't imagine how it would be like for me when i return to work in 2 weeks time *sighs* I also wish to be a SAHM :( Next one we'll arrange for a weekend meet up so even after we all return to work, can still keep in touch!

To godloved: Of course welcome!!! The more the merrier; regardless of babies birthday. The main 'aim' here is for us mummies (and daddies if any) to share about parenting tips and for the little ones to have playmates around the same age :D

To Cony: I've PM you my hp number.

So girls, since we decided on date - This thursday (04/02/10), timing say 1PM?
How about we meet up at Orchard MRT control station (Orchard ION side) and then head to Swensens?

sufeit0115

haiz guess i'm gonna miss all the fun..:(, do count me in for your next mummies gathering!!

Hi cony, i have found a babysitter to take care my baby...so far ok, but my baby still haven't establish a 'routine' yet...sometimes he would be very sleepy during the day then very energised during the night (which was what happened yest night)...now i feel so sleepy...

How r u coping with baby?

adelynn

sigh guess i'm gonna miss all the fun..:(, do count me in for your next mummies gathering!!

Hi cony, i have found a babysitter to take care my baby...so far ok, but my baby still have not't establish a 'routine' yet...sometimes he would be very sleepy during the day then very energised during the night (which was what happened yest night)...now i feel so sleepy...

How are you coping with baby?
must be tough for you especially with you being back @ work. u'll need to share tips with me to 'prep' me for returning to work in 2 weeks time. Am hoping it dun come so fast

BbpHir3

haiz guess i'm gonna miss all the fun..:(, do count me in for your next mummies gathering!!

Hi cony, i have found a babysitter to take care my baby...so far ok, but my baby still haven't establish a 'routine' yet...sometimes he would be very sleepy during the day then very energised during the night (which was what happened yest night)...now i feel so sleepy...

How r u coping with baby?
mayb cuz this is my 2nd one, i'm coping better with HIM than most of u i think.. but haiz.. both tgt is headache.. lol!!!

erm i need to know how many mummies' (anyone bringing maid/ hubby etc?) + how many prams (i dun think you guys wanna carry them while eating, horz??) + how many older kids? (those that need high chair? den i can call and ask n make the reservation?

sufeit0115

must be tough for you especially with you being back @ work. you'll need to share tips with me to 'prep' me for returning to work in 2 weeks time. Am hoping it dont come so fast
Yup first week was quite difficult cos baby could sense i was not around and he cried & refused to drink milk & sleep for the first 2 days (i thought he was too young to know a change of environment & care giver). Babysitter placed my clothes beside him then he started to cry lesser and slowly resume his normal milk intake. I was not better either during work cos kept thinking about him and couldn't concentrade with works that i need to catch up. Time flies so fast when i was at home...Now i leave on the dot even though i got piles of work haven't finish.

Adelynn, don't worry u will be fine. This is a transition period every working mother has to face. So u will be return to work after CNY right? Why don't u take full 4 months?

sufeit0115

mayb cuz this is my 2nd one, i'm coping better with HIM than most of you i think.. but sigh.. both together is headache.. lol!!!
Yup first time mummy really no experience and i also didn't read up on how to take care baby...i wonder whether should have plan no 2 soon cos not young anymore...wanted to be like you to suffer all at one go lol...So good both your babies just one year difference and they will be each other great companion!! Looking fwd to meet you next time so that u can share parenting tips with us!:001_302:

BbpHir3

lol~~ no parenting tips lahz.. but i really do lyk this book call "the secrets of a Baby Whisperer" by Tracy Hoggs with Melinda Blau~~ my elder one was easier.. cuz she was such an angel.. but the 2nd one was not tat easy, as he's not as angelic as his sis.. that's when this book help me understand him.. though i dun fully FOLLOW everything inside, my opinion is that flexibility and instincts play a very very very important part in child-REARING~~ HAHAHAHAHAHA

godloved

sorry mummies, cant make it for this outing liaoz..tomorrow my gal is getting her jab (just got the sms notification) so thursday might have fever thus better to stay at home to moninter pls keep us in ur prayers ..but pls do keep me in the loop anyway my msn is mae_woo@hotmail.com pls feel free to add me and also who does most of the co-ord for gatherings huh? Maybe I can pm my number so easier for contact purposes also..when u add me on msn pls let me know who u r cos recently i keep getting spammed by some bots in msn..

Next up..any tips for making my gal like tummy time? She doesn't enjoy it leh.. now 3 months liao but her head still not as firm as I hope it is..sometimes still will do the "Indian shake"..Thanks in adv..

BbpHir3: Can I check with u when will baby actually hold head steady huh? From ur exp? Thanks

Last edited: