GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~~~

TOP SPAMMERS THIS MONTH

• FION FION MN DARLING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DIY BABE

• QUEENBABE BABE

• JASPZZ BABE

• PRINCESS BABE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ting

Re: GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~

i know he feels threaten.. i can understand that.. but he's still under "probation"..
news flash: i was at my parents for the whole month of Jan 2010.. realise he wasn't feeling good, and he tried to change.. so i came back n "test" him..
i'm already closing both my eyes on him already.. what more does he want?? he should know my working timing is inconsistent, cuz i'm working from home.. after his work, he go for his lion dance practice, then come back and expect me to be free?!?! he dont tell me where he is, dont tell me what time he coming back, how m i suppose to know what time to finish work and acc him?? i cannot just dump pudding everything and run off lyk that lohz!! he can be irresponsible in his job, i dont wanna care.. but he cannot expect me to do the same..
another news flash: he can wake up late and decide to dont want GO WORK.. he even use my pregnancy as an excuse once lohz.. he told his boss that i'm goin into labour.. but i wasn't.. n i only know about that when i'm really goin to deliver!!

everyone also told me to take a break from the kids n go out with him..
but no money = no where can go.. and he would rather pay $28 for DXO tix on 12th feb then acc me for Valentines.. How wonderful horz??
I nothing to say bout him already..

my ex also like tt last time.. everytime when its time for my appt, he say he will take leave n his sir give him.. then end up he lazy to wake up n tell me to change date..i say CANNOT, cos if change date dunno til when liaos.. (i tt time under KK sub dee) then he say he will tell his sir tt he need another off day to acc me go doc AGAIN. WTF right.. but alot of times end up he nvr go lorrr, he slp at hm ask me go by myself.. i alr purposely arrange noon time so he can slp more yet he like tt.. KNNCCB. think abt it also so angry!!!!
why i so stupid will like this kinda idiot... YUCKS. feel so erxin now.. everytime he nvr go camp also BLUFF his sir say i not feeling well blah blah then he MUST acc me.
F lorr..

n yah, he also last time play game, can use CASH to buy those game things, like simi weapon or what shit deee, he rather spend on tt then pay for my doc bills n baby stuffs..
those is so useless lorrr NB~~ n can tell me, cos doc bills is EXPENSIVE, his things r cheaper.. wah lao, NO SENSE OF SHAME.

BbpHir3

Re: GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~

dearie : sometimes i tink your tiger still not mature enuf...
walau!! everyone think so lohz!! die die die...

chill chill...
***give bbphir3 dearie cold cold COKE***

i think need to seriously talk to him liaos, if he long term like that dont bring in money, really very very jialat for you n LM... cos now with 2 kids, means dbl expenditure~
serious talks dun work on tiger.. it applies to all married male tigers (pudding cfm agrees with me).. they will either 1. end up turning everything to become our fault instead, or 2. try to siam topic, or 3. full blown quarrel!!

bpp dearie...he cares about you tats y jealous yaaaa.....if my woody tok to his ex, I WILL REACT THE SAME WAY AS your HUBBY OR WORSE......kekekeke....paisey, me easily jealouz deee...
i noe he jealous and feels threaten.. but this reaction is a woman's way of doin things.. not suppose to appear from a guy lyk him.. lol..

generally, pple will get jealous if the other partner tok to his/her ex though its purely talking, noting between both of you.....we understand but we cant accept it...tats y your hubby angry yaaaaa...
i noe.. he dun wanna talk bout it, lyk we've agreed on.. n just post that "wife lyk no wife" "any plan juz jio me" shit, i can jolly well do things and dun think bout how he feels oso!! it's bullshit lahz!! plain childish!!

as for your working part, i feel that since you can earn $ at home at your free time....y not rite...like you mention, hubby does not earn alot, you'r relieving some of his burden...moreover, you also need to keep some personal $ for yourself for rainy days.....**cheers for sweetie pudding for giving you a chance**
ya!! his family squeeze me dry liaoz, i'm juz trying to get back to my initial stage.. this time, with both the kids.. he dun c it as i'm relieving his burden.. he dun have a burden to start with.. fines and debts, he juz leave them as it is.. the more red letter attn to him, the more pissed of i become.. the more he say he no money, but i c more things on his bike.. n he can buy SG cig for himself lohz!! i wonder where he get all this money for himself siaz.. (damn sarcastic.. i noe..)

in addition, you can manage well....so i dont see y is he making such a big fuss....i guess its probably cos he's jealous over your ex n he just wanna make evyting an issue....
i oso dun c y!!

as for you not accompanying him when he's at home...its a take n give....he's also always not at home (rem you keep mention it before)...then he never accompany you when you'r bore with work n babies........i tink he's abit selfish in this area...he expects you to standby 24/7 for him...when he at home, you've to stop evyting n accompany him.....when he's busy with his work n friends, he never tink how you feel....
ya lohz!! he not at home, he dun care me.. i at my parents place, he lagi best mahz.. freedom rite? if that's wat he wan, i might as well fulfil his wishes!! y should i even care about how he feels now? at least at my parent's i can work peacfully and accomplish more stuff!! furthermore, LM will receive better environment at my parents!!

is tis the reason y you wanna move back to your house??? sry if i ask such a sensitive Q....
reason as above

couples do quarrel yaaaa...dont let tis matter affect you 2 yaaa..both of you cool down 1st....tok nicely.....
cool down and talk nicely? refer to reply to ting

yellowpudding

I agreed about the Tiger part. It doesn't work. Probably will never work. Which explains that why I am not talking to mine and treating him invisible these days. No point upsetting myself over his attitude. Life is too short for me to waste.

BbpHir3

my ex also like tt last time.. everytime when its time for my appt, he say he will take leave n his sir give him.. then end up he lazy to wake up n tell me to change date..i say CANNOT, cos if change date dunno til when liaos.. (i tt time under KK sub dee) then he say he will tell his sir tt he need another off day to acc me go doc AGAIN. WTF right.. but alot of times end up he nvr go lorrr, he slp at hm ask me go by myself.. i alr purposely arrange noon time so he can slp more yet he like tt.. KNNCCB. think abt it also so angry!!!!
why i so stupid will like this kinda idiot... YUCKS. feel so erxin now.. everytime he nvr go camp also BLUFF his sir say i not feeling well blah blah then he MUST acc me.
F lorr..

n yah, he also last time play game, can use CASH to buy those game things, like simi weapon or what shit deee, he rather spend on tt then pay for my doc bills n baby stuffs..
those is so useless lorrr NB~~ n can tell me, cos doc bills is EXPENSIVE, his things r cheaper.. wah lao, NO SENSE OF SHAME.
o.. he spend his money in MU oso..
still can tell me INVESTMENT..

stupidyeye

those hu ask me what happen , here's what happen.. (c attached image..)

i posted "guys are dumb", mainly targeting a friend's hubby.. (that's another story all together.. not sharing, that's confidential to my friend)
then my ex-bf whom i never meet anymore replied.. n tiger got jealous and replied also..

then he posted something on his facebook wall, which pissed me off n blew his last chance from me..
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... i tot wad happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ting

im gg for lunch now~~ yak later!!

BbpHir3

I agreed about the Tiger part. It doesn't work. Probably will never work. Which explains that why I am not talking to mine and treating him invisible these days. No point upsetting myself over his attitude. Life is too short for me to waste.
HA!! *prays that daddy d dun c this!!*
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

BbpHir3

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... i thought what happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u added him on fb hor.. u saw his nonsense hor?? f-ing hell rite????

MU is simi??

tiger as those born in year of tiger huh????
MU = FrienzMU = a online game that crashed liaoz.. (he was bragging to me that this pte server wun die.. have been around for quite awhile.. so can put in money to play.. end up the server die!! i wanted to laugh at him lohz!! n best part.. the game values are all in POUNDS!! think those hu noes a/c understand y i sae my tiger is dumb liaoz horz??)

ya.. tiger is those born in the year of tiger..

apollo

Ting dearie: did u bought those cake topper for pin's cake?? i rmb tt time ur shared a few url here but i cant seems to find =(

apollo

you added him on facebook .. you saw his nonsense ?? f-ing hell rite????

MU = FrienzMU = a online game that crashed liaoz.. (he was bragging to me that this pte server wun die.. have been around for quite awhile.. so can put in money to play.. end up the server die!! i wanted to laugh at him lohz!! n best part.. the game values are all in POUNDS!! think those hu noes a/c understand y i sae my tiger is dumb liaoz horz??)

ya.. tiger is those born in the year of tiger..
u mean ur Tiger spent money on online games?? OMG!!! very waste money!!!

BbpHir3

u mean ur Tiger spent money on online games?? OMG!!! very waste money!!!
he make me think he still think he's a sec school kid.. worst still, maybe demoted to primary liaoz..

yellowpudding

Have he ever been promoted to sec level?! LOL.

apollo

he make me think he still think he's a sec school kid.. worst still, maybe demoted to primary liaoz..
my ahh laoo used to play online games b4 he know me.. aft tt, he super 'devoted' to his psp.. everyday, every min dee lehh.. until i scold scold scold, nag nag nag, cry cry cry.. LOL!! cos horr he can walk n play dee lehh!!!! but lucky aft ashton come out, he no more liaoo, now psp pass to his bro.. but nw he devoted to the com -.-"""

BbpHir3

Have he ever been promoted to sec level?! LOL.
expected u to say that..
so how, do u think i should call my kor to help the move??

my ahh laoo used to play online games before he know me.. after that, he super 'devoted' to his psp.. everyday, every min dee lehh.. until i scold scold scold, nag nag nag, cry cry cry.. LOL!! cos horr he can walk n play dee lehh!!!! but lucky after ashton come out, he no more liaoo, now psp pass to his bro.. but now he devoted to the com -.-"""
HA!! my tiger worst.. the PSP? 60% of it is mine.. y? cuz i paid 60% for it!! he nv return me the 60% as promise.. so being the one with the higher share, it's lawfully mine!! he's now devoted in his lappie, and 3 guo game.. i nothing to say..

you bad sia.. LOL!
pudding is lyk tat de lei..

stupidyeye

precious..yes yes...

dohhhhhhhhhhhh....my nipple now super duper sore n pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apollo

expected you to say that..
so how, do you think i should call my kor to help the move??

HA!! my tiger worst.. the PSP? 60% of it is mine.. y? cuz i paid 60% for it!! he never return me the 60% as promise.. so being the one with the higher share, it's lawfully mine!! he's now devoted in his lappie, and 3 guo game.. i nothing to say..

pudding is lyk that lei..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where the others huh??

Status
Not open for further replies.