MummySg 2nd Gathering on 4th Nov

BunnyKiss

wow..so many ppl attending..can still squeeze Bunny and Josh in?

food ar...think first kay..

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

mar_mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar_mum
Can ask how's the attendance now? I'm still hesitating to go ... not familiar with you ladies... so a bit paiseh...

Hey hey hey marmum, as if u 1st time meet me ah.. Hey u the organiser of the former forum HG mommies lei, sayang :wong19:.. Come pls with stonston ok?

celine, pls don't be ya? I promised to give special treatment and attention to u, how abt it? Heeheehee.. :tlaugh:

Pls come!! Explode my small home la.. :001_302:

aiyah! I told u my concern liao wat.... now so busy with kids that i don't have much time to contact the hougang mummies. I not sure if stonston will be free.... i gotta check with her.... Sundays are busy days cos of church. Will confirm attendance again. If go, will be 1A, 1C

JenLee98

Aby / Bluchin,
any plans for games for the kiddos ? How to let them pass time while we mummies/daddies chatting away huh ?

xiaodaisy

aiyooooooooo u really love guests lehhhh keep on asking us to stay overnite wahahahha.. next time bah wahahaha, wen ani of us have chalet den haha den stay dere overnite haha

aby

Aiyoyo... Chalet ah!! We all budget mommies right? Chalet super ex siah.. Heehee.. Make mine a Chalet la.. Everything is avaliable.. Heehee.. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

Little sis LoVeS, pls la.. Here me big jie jie protect u ya? Heeheehee.. :tlaugh: Come la.. ok? :wong19:

i check wif hubby 1st~ If he go then i can go~ too many things to carry liao...u knw my situation rite 2nd floor.... :embarrassed:

STellaLow

Hello, is registration still open? Wat time is the gathering?? I am interested to try to make it mann!! 1A 2C for me.

aby

Hello, is registration still open? Wat time is the gathering?? I am interested to try to make it mann!! 1A 2C for me.
Of couse dear STella, it's on 4th Nov Sunday at 3-5pm @ Hougang St 11..

Sure, added u in le.. :Dancing_wub: