MummySg 2nd Gathering on 4th Nov

mavis

Aby

So sorry i think i cant attend this meet up liao cos my bro gng to married this Dec due to shot gun den mother wanna us to accompany her shop for clothes and other needs. Cos she apply leave to off on Sunday. Maybe join ur nxt time. Rmb to take more pics....

aby

So happy the response is so overwhelming!! :Dancing_wub:

Some suggestions are:
1. fried Rice/Mee Hoon/Mee
2. donuts
3. hash brown
4. sandwiches
5. hotdog
6. nuggets

All sort of food are welcome!! Have surprises too!! And games too!! Really kooking forward to have a great fun time with all my beloved ones here!! :wong19:

Last edited:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
how come you not going? :tlaugh:
Aiyo.. wanted to go initially but got my stupid RT, becoz i never take my IPPT this year.. :tlaugh:

My RT start this Sun from 1600H to 2000H at Khatib Camp..Whoever want to support me can come.. :tlaugh:

Every Sun and Thur till end Nov.. Sianzz

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
But some daddies coming too ma, eg my hb Amos.. Heehee..:001_302:

Think he's busy la.. TB, come by last minute also can ya! :001_302:
U see my timing u shld know if i can make it or nt.. :001_302:

Thanks Aby, hope can join the next outing. cheers!!

LoVeS

dear aby~ paiseh cannot go le~ My In laws juz told me tis sunday going to see my dh's godma coz she juz had MAJOR operation not long which whole family going aso. SO sorry hor~:embarrassed:

Agnes Josephine

Aiyo.. wanted to go initially but got my stupid RT, becoz i never take my IPPT this year.. :tlaugh:

My RT start this Sun from 1600H to 2000H at Khatib Camp..Whoever want to support me can come.. :tlaugh:

Every Sun and Thur till end Nov.. Sianzz

lol... my dh also always ganna RT cuz he never pass his IPPT every year... cuz he don't like to run... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

aby

dear aby~ paiseh cannot go le~ My In laws juz told me tis sunday going to see my dh's godma coz she juz had MAJOR operation not long which whole family going aso. SO sorry hor~:embarrassed:
Oh.. Hope ur hb's godma gets well soon!!

See u at the next meeting ya? :001_302:

Agnes Josephine

it seem like skinny ppl dun really do well in running....my dh aso sumtimes fail his 2.4km:tlaugh:
lol.... My dh is lazy to run.... other than the 2.4km, he's ok with it... He's just plain lazy... Nothing to do with his skinny body... :001_302: :001_302:

LoVeS

Oh.. Hope ur hb's godma gets well soon!!

See u at the next meeting ya? :001_302:
i was so looking forward to gathering n even keep pestering dh if his working on the 4th or not BUT suddenly in laws ask us to visit god ma *sighZ*