MummySg 2nd Gathering on 4th Nov

aby

Yo yo yo all Ladies and Gentlemen!!! The Gathering is only less than 54 hours away!!!! WoW!!!! :Dancing_tongue:

For all the mommies in the TBC list, pls kindly confirmed TODAY 2359hrs.. For the rest of pretties on the confirmed list, I shall PM you all my addy and hp no shortly!! :001_302:

Tks sis bluechin for initiating this Gathering!! And pray that we really have a good time!! :red:

All are welcome! Pls continue to sign up!! :wong19:

Mrs Xie

Yeah... true... Im skinny too and don't really run in my life accept PE during secondary school... so therefore must attend this gathering and eat as much as possible keke.... Joking lah.... dd will tag along, how to eat? :001_302:

aby

Yeah... true... Im skinny too and don't really run in my life accept PE during secondary school... so therefore must attend this gathering and eat as much as possible keke.... Joking lah.... dd will tag along, how to eat? :001_302:
I sarong carry ur bb, dear.. Then u enjoy ya!! Or my hb bbsit her!! He adores bb ah esp bb girls!!! :001_302:

wow gathering!! So many of your responded... I am new to this FR.... can i join you all too? Can i provide cups for the drinks or paper plates for the food? haha.. just joking... i will bring Gardenia Bread for the curry. Is that ok? Or there is no curry?

aby

Hi kancheongparent, welcome!! Sorry, there's no curry.. Maybe u wan to contribute? And plates, cups etc I have prepared le.. :001_302:
So u onz for the gathering? :001_302:

hmm.. no curry.... the curry must have meat or not... or vegetables? I dunno how to cook curry... let me see what u all have on the list,... I will see which dish can go with my Gardenia Bread.

aby

hmm.. no curry.... the curry must have meat or not... or vegetables? I dunno how to cook curry... let me see what u all have on the list,... I will see which dish can go with my Gardenia Bread.
Oh, hmmmmm, would u like to prepare some sandwiches?

Pls confirm soon ya.. Tks!!