aby

Tks ting, tiziana and Ferline!!! Hope to see u in future meetings!! :wong19:

Quote:
Originally Posted by celine
can I still join?? 1A 1C

Mrs Xie is right!!! U are most welcomed to join, celine!! See ya!! :wong19:

Last edited:

Agnes Josephine

Sorry... I have to forgo this time... Cuz my mummy last min not working & she missed her grandson soooooooooo much...

Enjoy yourselves! :tsmile:

xiaodaisy

left oni 9 hrs to go lolx.. hope to see all mummies dere wor... pls come early if u wan as we have more time to play wahahah..

EforEileen

hi, sori for the late informin. Michelle wont be attending the gathering today and last nite she sms me to inform you al but i din log in yester.

Have fun!! :)

Last edited:

Mrs Xie

Thanks for the nice gathering... too bad my dd was so fussy and have to stay in Aby's room most of the time... hehe.... and never really had a good chat with other mommies there. Hope we can meet up again :tlaugh:

aby

Friendly Attendees

1) Aby (2A 2C) - Plates, Cups, Spoons and Forks etc
2) Ann (aby's mom) - Friendly Tau Suan
3) huiling (2A 2C) - Donuts
4) Spottycow (1A 2C) - Drinks
5) Jen (2A 1C) - Friendly Fried Mee Hoon
6) fiona (1A 1C)
7) jasminewayne (2A 1C) - Friendly Fishballs
8) Mrs Xie (1A 1C)- Friendly ice cream
9) Xiaodaisy (1A 2C) - Goodie Packs
10) aapoh (2A 4C) - Friendly Pasta (fusilli with tomato sauce)
11) cerline (1A 1C) - snack + jelly
12) Evelyn

Our dear organiser, Bluechin and her hb so poor thing, down with gatric flu.. :wong19: Aiyo, sayang must be so tiring and painful and weak, dear sister bluechin!! Praying for a speedy recovery!! Hope to meet up real soon!

My dear Daisy ah mei arrived around 1pm.. She so nice brought a 2 big bags of stiff for goodie bags ah!! We didn't decorate the place but have a good time chit-chating etc.. And the 3 boys are so gum ah, happily messing up our play room happily!! :Dancing_wub:

The rest of our friendly mommies started arriving 3PM onwards.. Chat, share, eat, smile, photo-taking etc!! The weather is wonderful! The people is lagi more wonderful ah! With all the beautiful kids and babies! It's SUPERB!!!! :red:

aby

Celine seems to be shy and quiet to me lehz.... haahaa.. OOps! Im worst, couldn't have much time with all of you due to attending to dd.... :001_302:
Ya u, Fiona n Celine are the shyest of all la.. All the rest are season mom ma inclusive another young mommy Dai:001_302:sy!!

Baby small and apprehend of strangers is like this one la.. And most babies need some time to warm up la.. Most mommies been thru this! But really, salute all those with young babies to make effort to join such gatherings!! Really not easy ya, I know!! :red: When babies grow up be toddlers, there'll be another phase!!

Love u all la!!! :wong19: Tks for coming to our humble place!!! :shyxxx:

celine

Celine seems to be shy and quiet to me lehz.... haahaa.. OOps! Im worst, couldn't have much time with all of you due to attending to dd.... :001_302:

haha... Im like tt de lah...
seldom tok de... so u have to tok to me more loh... :001_302:

huiling

mayb we can make a outdoor gathering?like lunch/window shopping etc....i think babies will prefer to walk around & c things.......

LoVeS

mayb we can make a outdoor gathering?like lunch/window shopping etc....i think babies will prefer to walk around & c things.......
ya~ My ds cannot guai guai sit there keep quiet at unfamiliar places.:tlaugh: