10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

why everybody comes here, still MARCH wadddd lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

allycat

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

you dont want to keep for no.5? :001_302::001_302::001_302:

*hideS*
#5!!!!! Wont be able to work if I have 5. And by the way, 4 kids already killing me. :err:

below 22k no need to file

so far i always file but nebber need to be taxed haha~~~~i dunn contribute to nation building thru income tax haha~~~~
Same same. I've not contributed a single cent since I started working :ttongue:

Daddy D

Alpha Male

sian half... dd still sick... 2mrrow need to bring dd to see doc again.... take CCL....

fioncess

fion dearie!!! andrea BERIIIIIIII CUTE!!!!!!!!! still noe to cover her 'meimei'! haha! is tt a potty?? VERY cute!! where u buy deee?

ohoh.. hehe.. seems lik she is v popular.. all of u know her.. haha
ya it fisherprice musical potty. i bought it during warehse sale. dun remember where but for $40 only.... actually buy for next time but can wait to see her sit in it so i take out n try try.. but she nv pee... when i carry her up then she pee.. haiz...

apollo

sian half... dear daughter still sick... 2mrrow need to bring dear daughter to see doc again.... take CCL....
iirc, it's been quite a many days alrdy right? better go bk to the doc.. change medi..

apollo

ya it fisherprice musical potty. i bought it during warehse sale. dont remember where but for $40 only.... actually buy for next time but can wait to see her sit in it so i take out n try try.. but she never pee... when i carry her up then she pee.. sigh...
i've been wanting to get that u noe!!! but retail price is 75 iirc... nvm i wait for metro, OG all these got 20% den go see if they hav.. haha

just nw hor evening i bathed ashton den b4 bathing i will use cotton to clean his butt n birdy, den throw in the diaper n rolled up, but i haven stick it tight, den he took the diaper, i snatched bk.. few sec later i saw him munching sth, WOAPIANG! he was munching the used cotton wool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! den hor i let him stand beside the bed n i took of his clothes, n he pee! when he pee on the floor, his eyes focus on his birdy! ***piak my forehead***

autumn82

i've been wanting to get that you know!!! but retail price is 75 iirc... nvm i wait for metro, OG all these got 20% then go see if they hav.. haha

just now evening i bathed ashton then before bathing i will use cotton to clean his butt n birdy, then throw in the diaper n rolled up, but i have not stick it tight, then he took the diaper, i snatched back.. few sec later i saw him munching something, WOAPIANG! he was munching the used cotton wool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i let him stand beside the bed n i took of his clothes, n he pee! when he pee on the floor, his eyes focus on his birdy! ***piak my forehead***
fasinated with the distance. :p LOL. I always asked Iggy to pee after taking off his clothes, then sometimes he will squat to pee. LOL. :p

fioncess

i've been wanting to get that u noe!!! but retail price is 75 iirc... nvm i wait for metro, OG all these got 20% den go see if they hav.. haha

just nw hor evening i bathed ashton den b4 bathing i will use cotton to clean his butt n birdy, den throw in the diaper n rolled up, but i haven stick it tight, den he took the diaper, i snatched bk.. few sec later i saw him munching sth, WOAPIANG! he was munching the used cotton wool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! den hor i let him stand beside the bed n i took of his clothes, n he pee! when he pee on the floor, his eyes focus on his birdy! ***piak my forehead***
ashton sooo cute.. but better faster clean his mouth....
boys r more curious cos when they pee they ccan see their birdie not like girls cannot see anything. i heard boys will still play with their birdie cos they curioous.. haha

everytime i buy baby stuff/toys i confirm go warehse sale or got discount then i buy.. save $$... =)

Daddy D

Alpha Male

What happened? Fever? Cough? Running nose?
what happened to her??
iirc, it's been quite a many days alrdy right? better go back to the doc.. change medi..
yalorrr... more than a week liaoo... cough+fever+running nose... thought she was recovering... then all come back again... duhhh...
dunno if she spread to me... or I spread to her...

apollo

fasinated with the distance. :p LOL. I always asked Iggy to pee after taking off his clothes, then sometimes he will squat to pee. LOL. :p
haha! ashton lik to stand to pee!!! LOL! very funny is horr, he pee, look at his birdy and he LAUGHED at his birdy lehh! i think he was amazed tt how come this 'lil thingy' will shoot 'water' one.. haha!

ashton sooo cute.. but better faster clean his mouth....
boys r more curious cos when they pee they ccan see their birdie not like girls cannot see anything. i heard boys will still play with their birdie cos they curioous.. haha

everytime i buy baby stuff/toys i confirm go warehse sale or got discount then i buy.. save $$... =)
haha yalo! i always wait until metro/OG 20% storewide.. haha...

yalorrr... more than a week liaoo... cough+fever+running nose... thought she was recovering... then all come back again... duhhh...
dont know if she spread to me... or I spread to her...
get her to pass bk to u. once she pass to u, u got it, she will recover.

CanCanMum

haha! ashton lik to stand to pee!!! LOL! very funny is horr, he pee, look at his birdy and he LAUGHED at his birdy lehh! i think he was amazed that how come this 'lil thingy' will shoot 'water' one.. haha!
bei bei u nebber teach him the right thing *shakes head*

runs and hides behind baObei~~~~:p:p:p

CanCanMum

Baber likes SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS

tis is the cartoon i really hate

duNNO why he likes lOlssssssssssssss

someMORE gonna watch together wif him zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

*hOlds baObei hands and go to bed*

good nite bei bei and NOCIanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GOOD NITE

dunnn envy me hOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *blink blink*:we2Randy-git:

apollo

bei bei you nebber teach him the right thing *shakes head*

runs and hides behind baObei~~~~:p:p:p
simi right thing? u mean hw to pee? i dun hav birdy lehh, dunno hw to 'use' it to pee. haha!

*hOlds baObei hands and go to bed*

good nite bei bei and NOCIanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GOOD NITE

dunnn envy me hOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *blink blink*:we2Randy-git:

***stare at beibei n luvluv***

PinkDiamonds

April liao...

I'm still awake. Woody keep on snoring I buay tahan. Last night I kept waking up because of his snoring. Sigh. Going to sleep on the sofa tonight. Zzzzz...

Queenbabe

April ...

I'm still awake. Woody keep on snoring I buay tahan. Last night I kept waking up because of his snoring. Sigh. Going to sleep on the sofa tonight. Zzzzz...
Wahhhh ask him sleep sofa.... how can u slp on sofa.... Piak his head...

PinkDiamonds

Wahhhh ask him sleep sofa.... how can you sleep on sofa.... Piak his head...
Oh you are still awake!!!

He sleep until so shiok happily snoring away, like very bad to wake him up and chase him to the sofa. :nah:

Status
Not open for further replies.