Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

Gaill

Hi mummies,

anyone tried rustic nirvana postnatal massage before? I used them for my 1st pregnancy. Service quite good and i also managed to lose 2+kg and over 2 inches around my body. But the thing is before they started the massage, the ML asked me if i wanted to upgrade my massage oil to a slimming one which is supposedly better and more effective (helps burn fats) than the normal one they use. So the additional oil/cream cost another $400+, making the total package to be $900+ for 5 days.

anyone experienced the same thing with them? and is this what other massage centres / massage ladies will do as well?

Gaill

cynthiadora

call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

yann

call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

Hi mummy,
i need gd recomm for my pre-natal massage.and i like to booked my post-massage.im now already third trim.i always saw this post.is there any massage for post-natal club.

VELO

Hi mummies,

anyone tried rustic nirvana postnatal massage before? I used them for my 1st pregnancy. Service quite good and i also managed to lose 2+kg and over 2 inches around my body. But the thing is before they started the massage, the ML asked me if i wanted to upgrade my massage oil to a slimming one which is supposedly better and more effective (helps burn fats) than the normal one they use. So the additional oil/cream cost another $400+, making the total package to be $900+ for 5 days.

anyone experienced the same thing with them? and is this what other massage centres / massage ladies will do as well?

Gaill

Wow, that's really expensive for 5 days. U can try my massage lady (trained by Mdm Ida, her cousin) Mdm Zaliah. Her massage not too bad, charges $50 per session and she massage the baby which is important for me as my baby very colicky. U can check with her if interested, her mobile 93672244.

cherieyau

Hi Mummies..
like to share about my Absolutely fabulous experience with Charlie's Angels Aunties..
Mdm Jumie & Mdm Izah is extremely knowledgeable as both is at age 50's,
and a highly trained therapist.
Her $40 charges/duration 60mins for prenatal massage is a totally different
experience than my 1st massage lady.
already book her for postnatal..I highly recommend her to everyone.
My mother also agree and really enjoyed the massage by Mdm Izah last friday at our house
Thank you for the extra care. her back pain was gone and she felt totally rejuvenated.
It was by far the best massage we ever had..
Thank You Charlie's Angels.. Mdm Jumie 9165 2026 / Mdm Izah 8452 9747.

Hi mummies/ mummies to be

I am currently using Mdm Izah for prenatal massages and find her pleasant and professional. She tries to help me save transport cost (because my place is not very accessible), comes on time and completes (sometimes exceeds) full 1.5 hr massage for me. Although sometimes I wish she could use greater strength for me.

My last masseur was a Siti (hp 8451 5141) whom I engaged going by paper advert. Watch out for this fierce-looking impatient lady who frequently changes appt time to suit her schedule (she is always in a rush), massaged 45mins for a supposed 1 hr session and charges more expensively. Mdm Izah is $55 for 1.5hr while she charges $70 for same length.

yann

Hi mummies/ mummies to be

I am currently using Mdm Izah for prenatal massages and find her pleasant and professional. She tries to help me save transport cost (because my place is not very accessible), comes on time and completes (sometimes exceeds) full 1.5 hr massage for me. Although sometimes I wish she could use greater strength for me.

My last masseur was a Siti (hp 8451 5141) whom I engaged going by paper advert. Watch out for this fierce-looking impatient lady who frequently changes appt time to suit her schedule (she is always in a rush), massaged 45mins for a supposed 1 hr session and charges more expensively. Mdm Izah is $55 for 1.5hr while she charges $70 for same length.
Hi koala bear,
Thats a good infor.Bt there are so many siti who there said good.nevermine im going to try this lady her name Rosita,recomm by my frens.:embarrassed:i will do my pre-natal massage with her tomorow.i share with mummy ok.
she charging $63 for 1.5hrs.(pre-natal)

Gaill

Hi mummies,

Can i just ask what's the use of pre-natal massage? Is it just for relaxation? I'm in my 3rd trim of my 2nd pregnancy now and have been experiencing backache and pain around my right bum area. Sometimes the pain can be so bad that I will have difficulty getting out of bed. So I asked for this ML to come and do prenatal massage for me. It was very relaxing, she didn't use much strength as she said prenatal cannot exert too much force. That didn't bother me much.

I told her my problem areas (more than once) and she even asked me "oh, so this part and this part pain is it?" which I said yes, but to my surprise she spent less than 5 minutes working on the problem areas. Instead she actually spent a LONG time massaging my shoulders. In the end, though it was quite a relaxing massage, it didn't really help ease the pain in my problem areas.

My question is: can pre-natal massage help ease my backache and buttock pain? Or is it just a normal relaxing massage? Can anyone let me know?

Appreciate your comments.

Gaill

Wow, that's really expensive for 5 days. you can try my massage lady (trained by Mdm Ida, her cousin) Mdm Zaliah. Her massage not too bad, charges $50 per session and she massage the baby which is important for me as my baby very colicky. you can check with her if interested, her mobile 93672244.
Thanks VELO, for introducing your ML to me. Yes, its vv EXP and that's y i dun plan on going back to them again. Mdm Zaliah charges $50 / session of postnatal massage is it? How long is it per session? Did you see any visible results, like reduction in weight and inches around the body? Can share with me how much weight / inches you lose after the postnatal sessions?

Thanks a lot,
Gaill

yann

Hi mummies,

Can i just ask what's the use of pre-natal massage? Is it just for relaxation? I'm in my 3rd trim of my 2nd pregnancy now and have been experiencing backache and pain around my right bum area. Sometimes the pain can be so bad that I will have difficulty getting out of bed. So I asked for this ML to come and do prenatal massage for me. It was very relaxing, she didn't use much strength as she said prenatal cannot exert too much force. That didn't bother me much.

I told her my problem areas (more than once) and she even asked me "oh, so this part and this part pain is it?" which I said yes, but to my surprise she spent less than 5 minutes working on the problem areas. Instead she actually spent a LONG time massaging my shoulders. In the end, though it was quite a relaxing massage, it didn't really help ease the pain in my problem areas.

My question is: can pre-natal massage help ease my backache and buttock pain? Or is it just a normal relaxing massage? Can anyone let me know?

Appreciate your comments.
Hi ,
Im just do my pre-natal massage last saturday.very relaxing.im sleeping when she do a massage.she put on more preasure on my back.she is very friendly lady.i already booked my post-natal massage with her.she massage 90mint.
Her charging not was $63 only.looks she very passion.Her hp no 98827866 Ros.

summerp

I engaged Aunty Sadiah ($50 per session each 75mins) for post-natal massage after reading through the posts. Can see my tummy flater after 3rd session. Overall i am very satisfied with her.

babycake

hi! i would like to recommend my massage therapy lady who are currently massaging me with many years of experience, she can relieve shoulder and neck pain clear all your blockducks as well, she can teach you how to massage your baby. very interesting she charge post natal $40 duration 60mins..
interested can call her at 90510005 mdm iqtisha, i recommend her to you all because i feel this lady is very friendly & honest...10days $400!! cheapest in town..

yann

Hi mummy,just want to share.im now 3days doing my post-natal massage.my tummy already down a bit.i put on the tummy wrap for whole day.i have 7 more days to do.i like to recomm to muumy here my massage lady.her name is Rosita.any mummy like to know her contact pls pm me.

terasey

Hi mummy,just want to share.im now 3days doing my post-natal massage.my tummy already down a bit.i put on the tummy wrap for whole day.i have 7 more days to do.i like to recomm to muumy here my massage lady.her name is Rosita.any mummy like to know her contact pls pm me.
Hi Yann, how much does she charge?

yann

Hi Yann, how much does she charge?
:wong29:Hi Teresey,
SORRY im so bzy with my baby,untill i have no time to this forum.:wong19:congtrs....you still looking for confinement massage.Ros charging $63.she onli say 90 mints.bt she doing at nearly 2 hours.you may call her for enquiry.im doing normal massage with her.for maintain onli.her hp no 98827866. you must take a good rest.she also have a blogspot.

terasey

:wong29:Hi Teresey,
SORRY im so bzy with my baby,untill i have no time to this forum.:wong19:congtrs....you still looking for confinement massage.Ros charging $63.she onli say 90 mints.bt she doing at nearly 2 hours.you may call her for enquiry.im doing normal massage with her.for maintain onli.her hp no 98827866. you must take a good rest.she also have a blogspot.
i m into my day 10 after labour... still effective?

yann

i m into my day 10 after labour... still effective?
Hi teresey,
why not you just call her for enquiry onli.she doing c-section after 2 weeks labour.did your tummy already smaller? if you take epidural,advice to have post-natal massage.tummy must wrap rite.not onli wind we scare,a flabby skin due our 9 month.btw how your breast feeding.:wong19:im now wake up every 2am to feed my baby.
Take care

yann

hi yann, how's the smell of the oil that she is using?
Hi allycat,
she using aroma oil.very nice when she do massage.i like her lavender or lemon grass aroma oil.you must try to call her n ask if you dont like the oil.you still even start your post-natal massage.