Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

stonston

Got loud noise... ALOT OF FARTING cos she push all the air out :p

However, if you have someone to look after baby during your massage, best to be in another room cos the massage is to relieve tension.
If you are alone with baby, then I don't think baby will be woken up by the massage. Don't worry :)

Got loud noise... ALOT OF FARTING cos she push all the air out :p

However, if you have someone to look after baby during your massage, best to be in another room cos the massage is to relieve tension.
If you are alone with baby, then I dont't think baby will be woken up by the massage. dont't worry :)

ha ston ston ha true la sometime got this but i always try to control .. minimise the "noise" .. sometime it s a silent killer... but pretend close your eye when that happen... :001_302:

Pinkliciouz

I have a malay masseur who does post-natal massages. Her charges is higher than others @ $80/session, but every session, she will massage both mother and baby because baby also got wind, so must massage the wind out.

Her massage is good, she is old but still very strong lah. Sure fart and burp after she massages me.

MeganLim

Hi,

I am having pre natal massage with a Chinese lady Jayce. She is good with massaging skill. Think she learn it from a malay masseur and provide massage services for pre/post natal massage, slimming and relaxation.

She charges about $50-$80 per session maybe you can check with her for package.
Email me if you are interested and i can give you her contact.

Thanks

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90068026 / 90510005)

*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

gundam00

Hi mommies

Is it common to have the binding wrap left behind for the 7 or 10 days of massage? Read above that some had the bindings left to continue the wrap for 6hrs but MLs which I contacted said that they will only bind for the last part of the massage and will not leave the binding behind. Just want to understand what is the usual practice. Think I will prefer having the wrap to be more effective.

Thanks!

yann

Hi mommies

Is it common to have the binding wrap left behind for the 7 or 10 days of massage? Read above that some had the bindings left to continue the wrap for 6hrs but MLs which I contacted said that they will only bind for the last part of the massage and will not leave the binding behind. Just want to understand what is the usual practice. Think I will prefer having the wrap to be more effective.

Thanks!
Hi,
My massage lady is Rosita.She using the herbs make my tummy getting flatter.im using it till over nite.she advice me to keep it untill next day.she will left the wrap over.she will change the wrap every session.call her for enquiry.her no 98827866

Huishan

For Mdm Khatijah, is it her habit of not answering her phone call???

I wanted to engage her service but i find myself so difficult to get to her...

I have tried calling her a few days ago, she didnt answer, and she didnt give mi a call back...

today, i sms her, she replied halfway and then MIA...

I ask if i wanted her ervice, how long in advance do i have to book her, she ask mi whens my due date...
then she ask where do i live, i replied, then she goes missing...
after that, i ask her if she does per session basis, and hw long in advance do i have to book her again, she never reply... i called her, she didnt ans...

is she trustworthy??? if i engage her, will she like suddenly dont answer phone calls n sms... or dont turn up for appointment???

Last edited:
any1 know of any massager who is free this coming week??? i called khatijah n ida...they r full

last min, sometime tough... i think there are quite no of masasage lady no in the thread, maybe you can try calling up to see if they got slot.... maybe fasting month they dun take in so many client???

corinne22

I have shortlisted two massage contact: Traditional & Holistic Post-natal Centre run by Madam Rokiah and Babies Bellies...

Actually I thought I made up my mind to choose the one under Mdm Rokiah but after trying Babies Bellies prenatal massage, I thought they are fairly good too.

Now, I am torn between the two... Or is any good reputable ones which you can recommend? My budget is not more than $80 (max) and hopefully can get more time (ie. 90mins).

corinne22

For Mdm Khatijah, is it her habit of not answering her phone call???

I wanted to engage her service but i find myself so difficult to get to her...

I have tried calling her a few days ago, she didnt answer, and she didnt give mi a call back...

today, i sms her, she replied halfway and then MIA...

I ask if i wanted her ervice, how long in advance do i have to book her, she ask mi whens my due date...
then she ask where do i live, i replied, then she goes missing...
after that, i ask her if she does per session basis, and hw long in advance do i have to book her again, she never reply... i called her, she didnt ans...

is she trustworthy??? if i engage her, will she like suddenly dont answer phone calls n sms... or dont turn up for appointment???
Hi Huishan, so did you eventually contact khatijah? Can anyone PM me her contact? Thanks!

corinne22

Thanks! Did anyone try before Traditional & Holistic Post-natal Centre by Mdm Rokiah or Babies Bellies??

Really need feedbacks here because I need to make booking as I am afraid I end up no ML...