Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

emilysm

Shes in 40s. She charges 50-60 per session but it's over an hour usually but pls call her to get the latest update.

mummy jay

Hi Mummies,

I'm expecting my 2nd baby in early june and was thinking of doing massage. I didn't do after the first one and tummy took a long time to go down. But I'm doing a Ceasarean...can still do massage? Any advice?

yann

Hi mummy
i miss this forum.been busy with my :wong19:bb and i already start work.
i was done by Rosita.this her contact 83239592

pinky.oink

Hi all,

I have a good and reliable ml to recommend but she's a chinese lady not malay.. I do not mind recommending her cos she's nice and no attitude at all.

Do not mistaken that this is an advertisement neither am i getting any comm out of this.. All i feel is nowadays, its difficult to find a good ml...

She used to work in a beauty salon that caters to pre, post natal massages, facial and etc...

She's doing free lance and will do housecall for the above-mentioned ... If any one is interested, do pm me ...

Regards,
pinkyoink

hello! i just give birth 1 month ago now then i start to search for ML. Any cheap and effective ML?
Noura Sam. She's my ML. So far so good. I just gave birth 2 thursdays ago & started my massage last wednesday. Tummy has significantly reduced after my first session, booked 10 sessions with her hoping I can get back to my pre-pregnancy body asap :)

sylviamok

Noura Sam. She's my ML. So far so good. I just gave birth 2 thursdays ago & started my massage last wednesday. Tummy has significantly reduced after my first session, booked 10 sessions with her hoping I can get back to my pre-pregnancy body asap :)

how much and duration?

pipilili

SunshineSheens,
Could you share your contacts for Noura Sam with me/us.

Btw can you let us how much inches you have lost? (pre preg waist line vs current waist line)

Does she do the wrap for you? Cloth provided?:001_302:

pipilili

Have anyone tried massage by CHARLIE's ANGEL before?

If yes, can go thru what they do for the massage? Cos some ML use hot stones, some doesn't?!?!:001_302::001_302:

SunshineSheens,
Could you share your contacts for Noura Sam with me/us.

Btw can you let us how much inches you have lost? (pre preg waist line vs current waist line)

Does she do the wrap for you? Cloth provided?:001_302:
She can get the 4 panel abdominal binder for you :) I don't know exactly how many inches but my tummy is way much flatter now. Now my problem is my thigh. LOL. How I wish hubby will sponsor me some Marie France treatments :001_302:

PMed you her contact number :)

Noura Sam, didn't finish my sessions. She texted me last saturday asking me to transfer my remaining balance and the next thing I know, she texted at the end of the day telling me she's not going to see me anymore to finish my sessions. The reason she only provided is "her schedule is quite packed" starting this week. I didn't bother to reply anymore after she stated her reason for cutting my sessions short but I must say that I'm quite disappointed with her. Nevermind that she still lack 1 session as she agreed to transfer 1 prenatal massage session to postnatal instead as supposedly I still have 1 more prenatal massage left but I gave birth already before having my last prenatal massage.. Quite unprofessional of her I must say...

Now I'm contemplating whether to look for another massage lady again after my experience with Noura Sam. :(

Last edited:

feeyona

Hello mummies,

Im recommending my massage lady, Auntie Iejah, contact: 9147 3854.
She used to work in spa. She is able to to pre and post natal massage. Very trustworthy and reliable massage lady.

I just finish my sessions with her. N I must say she's good. :)

hotmilktea

i wonder if anyone in this forum has use Mdm Masita post-natal massage service?
i see a lot of her hubby post, but none is from mummies own experience.
actually we prefer to have mummies own experience to share, so mummies please comment and feedback on her service if you had used!
thanx :)

pipilili

I prefer to use those which are referred by A FEW mummies in the forum.

Those who refer themselves (doing self employed biz) where no one has used them, seems dodgy to me.

:001_302::001_302: