Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

hotmilktea

yah lor...thats what i meant. like every time pple asking around for recommendation, then keep self-promote.
if u are good, pple wll already been recommending... and u be so busy to even come forum coz too many referrers.

I prefer to use those which are referred by A FEW mummies in the forum.

Those who refer themselves (doing self employed biz) where no one has used them, seems dodgy to me.

:001_302::001_302:

cmeilim

i had five-day massage by Mas after my first pregnancy nearly two years ago. she's very friendly, gave a strong massage and helped me clear my blocked ducts then. =)

pipilili

thanks cmelim, it does help when mummies who tried comment on the post. Help new mummies make the right decision.

No choice, got to be like that cos heard so many ppl got con by massage lady/ confinement lady....tsk tsk tsk..

Mike Daddy

I would like to recommend my wife's massage lady; Indah Faidah

25years experience and able to do all types of massages including pre natal and post natal.

Excellent Service!

Her number is 9139 7178.

cseen

I did my 1sti time today! like her massage alot!! very nice lady

I would like to recommend my wife's massage lady; Indah Faidah

25years experience and able to do all types of massages including pre natal and post natal.

Excellent Service!

Her number is 9139 7178.

sallylim0076

BEWARE of services from www.mybodywellness.webs.com, www.mybodywellness.net

BEWARE of services from www.enlivenprotherapist.com, www.mybodywellness.webs.com, www.mybodywellness.net
All mothers please beware of the service provider of this company.

I signed up a confinement nanny service with this company recently and had a very bad experience with them. The lady in charge was Ms Manissa Hp no 81014039 who is also a massage therapist. Ms Manissa charged me $2600 for 30days for 24hrs service but she never keep to her word. She assigned a nanny, Ms Lyna who is very problematic and has many personal problems. Always have issues at home and cannot work. On 2 occasions during my confinement period, I asked Ms Manissa for replacement because the nanny,Ms Lyna had to leave to attend to personal matters. As written in the contract, Manissa has to replace but did not do so.

After 3 weeks, the nanny ran away in the middle of the night and did not inform me or my husband. We woke up to our babies cries and she was missing. She left my babies unattended. Very irresponsible an unreliable! When I inform Ms Manissa to replace or refund she just ignore me till today! How rude!
Instead of confronting me, she told her boyfriend or some guy, Mr Raden to talk to me to tell me that the contract has ended. I didn't even sign a contract with this guy. He may be some crook for all I know.

Before receiving her payment she came over to my house a few days after i came home from hospital acting like she is visiting me and concern about me. IN reality, she just want her money. After she received her money and the nanny started giving me problems, Ms Manissa just hide and dont't even have the courtesy to come to my house and apologise or confront us to provide a solution. Instead, she just hide and ignore us and arrogantly said her company is still very good. She still advertise for her massages.

Until today, Ms Manissa still owes me money for the days that the nanny disappear and did not come to work. Ms Manissa is truly a bad service provider. Only nice before receiving $$. Not a sincere person and definitely not trustworthy.

I signed up with her thinking that maybe can give a try to a Malay company cos I prefer Malay cooking during my confinement. Unfortunately, this particular Malay lady and her friends or employees are an embarrassment to the Malay community. Not only she took our $$ she also gave me stress and no rest. Instead of resting, I have more work to attend to.

Ms Manissa also provides massages. She is a a certified therapist but with an attitude like that I will NOT recommend anyone to sign up with her. The company address she gave also doesn't exist. Not sure if she actually has an office or not. I think she has an Ali Baba company.

sallylim0076

Manissa Mohd (hp 8101 4039) she owes me money mybodywellness.webs.co

Manissa Mohd from Website Disabled owes $$
All mothers, if you have sign up for a massage with this lady,Ms Manissa Mohd (hp 8101 4039) kindly note that she owes me money.

I signed up with her for confinement services. I paid $2600 for 30days but the nanny she assigned to me was irresponsible.She ran away after 3 wks in the middle of the night. Leaving my children unattended. When I asked Ms Manissa to refund or replace she just put the blame on me. She said I gave my nanny too much face.

As a service provider and in her contract Ms Manissa is supposed to replace a nanny but because she is not a sincere person she ignores me till today.Never reply my calls or sms-es.

She did not even apologise or call me and talk to me personally for a solution. In reality Ms Manissa verbally agreed to end the contract for 30days. Very unreliable, arrogant and not to be trusted.

So basically she owes me money for the days that the nanny did not come to work. My husband and I have informed her and she is aware that she owes us 8 days of service which is equivalent to $694.

I hope some mothers out there can remind her that she still owes me that amount and shud refund immediately. That is our hard earned money and we would like to have it back. She calls herself a professional but she doesn't behave like one. If she is a professional businesswoman she should be embarrassed and refund immediately for her bad service.

sallylim0076

Manissa Mohd (hp 8101 4039) from Website Disabled owes $$ www.enlivenprotherapeutic.com www.mybodywellness.webs.com www.mybodywellness.net
All mothers, if you have sign up for a massage with this lady,Ms Manissa Mohd (hp 8101 4039) kindly note that she owes me money.

I signed up with her for confinement services. I paid $2600 for 30days but the nanny she assigned to me was irresponsible.She ran away after 3 wks in the middle of the night. Leaving my children unattended. When I asked Ms Manissa to refund or replace she just put the blame on me. She said I gave my nanny too much face.

As a service provider and in her contract Ms Manissa is supposed to replace a nanny but because she is not a sincere person she ignores me till today.Never reply my calls or sms-es.

She did not even apologise or call me and talk to me personally for a solution. Instead, she gave the phone to a man called Raden (who could be a conman or crook)and he told me that the contract has expired. In reality Ms Manissa verbally agreed to end the contract for 30days. Very unreliable, arrogant and not to be trusted.

So basically she owes me money for the days that the nanny did not come to work. My husband and I have informed her and she is aware that she owes us 8 days of service which is equivalent to $694.

I hope some mothers out there can remind her that she still owes me that amount and shud refund immediately. That is our hard earned money and we would like to have it back. She calls herself a professional but she doesn't behave like one. If she is a professional businesswoman she should be embarrassed and refund immediately for her bad service.

Btw she also advertises under another company called http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...net%2F&h=a5944.​

sallylim0076

BEWARE of services from Home - My Body Wellness, Website Disabled
BEWARE of services from www.enlivenprotherapist.com, www.mybodywellness.webs.com, www.mybodywellness.net
All mothers please beware of the service provider of this company.

I signed up a confinement nanny service with this company recently and had a very bad experience with them. The lady in charge was Ms Manissa Hp no 81014039 who is also a massage therapist. Ms Manissa charged me $2600 for 30days for 24hrs service but she never keep to her word. She assigned a nanny, Ms Lyna who is very problematic and has many personal problems. Always have issues at home and cannot work. On 2 occasions during my confinement period, I asked Ms Manissa for replacement because the nanny,Ms Lyna had to leave to attend to personal matters. As written in the contract, Manissa has to replace but did not do so.

After 3 weeks, the nanny ran away in the middle of the night and did not inform me or my husband. We woke up to our babies cries and she was missing. She left my babies unattended. Very irresponsible an unreliable! When I inform Ms Manissa to replace or refund she just ignore me till today! How rude!
Instead of confronting me, she told her boyfriend or some guy, Mr Raden to talk to me to tell me that the contract has ended. I didn't even sign a contract with this guy. He may be some crook for all I know.

Before receiving her payment she came over to my house a few days after i came home from hospital acting like she is visiting me and concern about me. IN reality, she just want her money. After she received her money and the nanny started giving me problems, Ms Manissa just hide and dont't even have the courtesy to come to my house and apologise or confront us to provide a solution. Instead, she just hide and ignore us and arrogantly said her company is still very good. She still advertise for her massages.

Until today, Ms Manissa still owes me money for the days that the nanny disappear and did not come to work. Ms Manissa is truly a bad service provider. Only nice before receiving $$. Not a sincere person and definitely not trustworthy.

I signed up with her thinking that maybe can give a try to a Malay company cos I prefer Malay cooking during my confinement. Unfortunately, this particular Malay lady and her friends or employees are an embarrassment to the Malay community. Not only she took our $$ she also gave me stress and no rest. Instead of resting, I have more work to attend to.

Ms Manissa also provides massages. She is a a certified therapist but with an attitude like that I will NOT recommend anyone to sign up with her. The company address she gave also doesn't exist. Not sure if she actually has an office or not. I think she has an Ali Baba company.

cseen

yes she's honest...and i like her attitude.. will still ask her to come and massage when my mum is here to look after my baby

cseen

she apply slimming cream on the tummy and affected area... wrap with benggung - yes
other service you can ask her.. she can do body scrub too..

Hi All,

I am just back from overseas and i was recommended to Auntie Khatijah from one of my friend. I called her and i think the prices has increased t0 $450 for 7 sessions plus 2 baby massages and etc stuffs. is the price reasonable? is there anyone can pm me your contact number so that i can ask you gals for more information. :) :001_302:

Angelicvamp

My EDD is in Oct and I was encouraged by my friends to book the massage lady early, just in case. however, seeing the posts in the forum, seems the prices have gone up. looking for a good lady below 450 at least 7 sessions inclusive of wrap & massage. please help :D