Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

charllmy

Hi mummies, I want to recommend Mdm Suria, in a team with Mdm Ida. I just finished 7 sessions with her. Her massage is very relaxing and comfortable. She helps a lot with questions, a knowledgable mummy. She encourages a lot when I had low supply for breastmilk and she helped me massage my breasts well! Everytime after her massage, my supply is much better. She teaches you how to massage yourself and how to bind your tummy after her sessions stop. Any question I ask her about parenting, she is willing to help. :) thumbs up for Mdm Suria!

60 mins - $50 - she collects payment after every session. Punctual as well! :)

Her HP number is: 9795 4574

Cheers!

kitty

For the benefit of others looking for a good massage from an experienced malay massage lady here is her ad :001_302:, fyi she only does massage for ladies, she's now my wife's permanent masseuse.... feel free to call her to book an appointment:

Her ad on 88DB:
Pre & Post Natal Massage | 88DB Singapore
Thanks for sharing.May i know her charges?She'll massage on our own bed or she'll bring her bed?What kind of oil she uses?

Thanks

werxbabe

Hi.. I had this massage lady who did my post natal massage. Her name is Mdm Shima and she is very profesional and her massages are relaxing..i'm very impressed with her service :)

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Re: Post-Natal Massage recomendation??
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90510005)
http://www.facebook.com/people/Munta...tif/1828114532
*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Angel9

Hi,

I have tried a lot of the massage ladies recommended in the forums but found them to be a huge waste of time. NOT effective at all! Seriously! And diets and those London Weight Management and Marie France were all a joke!

So I went back to Spa Rael because they were very effective.

Now, I'm selling a post-natal jamu treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The treatment is used with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes treatment (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please email me (alita79 at yahoo dot com) for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package.

Thank you

Arleri

Hi all,

anyone who can recommend a gd massage lady? I've seen Mdm Khatijah and Ida Faridah's name popping out quite often. Are they gd and does anyone has their contact nos.? Thanks alot...

lyra

Mdm Khatijah hurt her back and is not able to do massage at the moment. I booked her initially. She recommended me her daughter Shima. Not sure how gd she is. Will see how tonight as it'll be the first massage session.

Mike Daddy

Hi all,

anyone who can recommend a gd massage lady? I've seen Mdm Khatijah and Ida Faridah's name popping out quite often. Are they gd and does anyone has their contact nos.? Thanks alot...
Hi Arleri,

you can call indah faidah @9139 7178. But she will be away for the month of November for Haj. So can try and call her for her availability for this month or december.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Mike Daddy

Thanks for sharing.May i know her charges?She'll massage on our own bed or she'll bring her bed?What kind of oil she uses?

Thanks
Hi Kitty,

You can call her and check for your request. I'm not too sure what kind of oil either...

Indah Faidah @9139 7178

Arleri

Hi Arleri,

you can call indah faidah @9139 7178. But she will be away for the month of November for Haj. So can try and call her for her availability for this month or december.

Hope this helps. Cheers!
Thks alot for ur help... Mike Daddy....

Daisy Yanti

Hi All,

I am Yanti and have been in this business for quite some time. I charge $450 for 7 days of massage at the comfort of your home. I have vast experiance working at SPAs in Singapore and is a certified therapist.
I have decided to provide service to mothers to be on my own.

Each of my session last 60 mins of quality massage.
This include 1)Jamu and 2)Benkong.

I also do body massage for ladies and others on mother's request.

Feel free to call or sms me if I don't reply. No obligations.
Hp 93706944

marmalade

What exactly is Benkong ?

Hi All,

I am Yanti and have been in this business for quite some time. I charge $450 for 7 days of massage at the comfort of your home. I have vast experiance working at SPAs in Singapore and is a certified therapist.
I have decided to provide service to mothers to be on my own.

Each of my session last 60 mins of quality massage.
This include 1)Jamu and 2)Benkong.

I also do body massage for ladies and others on mother's request.

Feel free to call or sms me if I don't reply. No obligations.
Hp 93706944

Daisy Yanti

Bengkong is a traditional cloth wrap. The length of bengkong would normally depend on the body frame of a person.
The bigger they are, the longer it maybe.
It's Usage is very much recommended as it helps in the process of attaining one's figure back.Firming those flabby tummy:)
BUT of course there are some discomfort in the initial phase for first time mothers who are not use to it.
This cloth wrap originated from my country of origin Indonesia. It is widely use from the olden days till now.

Nowadays I see that most wrap are not done the tradional way! as it restrict one's movement greatly.

Hope my above explaination enlighten you:)

verieying

hi mummies,

just wondering where i can get the bengkungand which kind is better? read there 's like bengjung roda, etc etc. which one is good?

do they sell confinement shampoo and shower gel etc. like ginger mix etc here? thanks! tia!

sha_82

Hi to all mummies..
Juz wanna recommend aunty khatijah msg service.
Ive done it twice during my confinement for my both son n daughter..
Manage to loose abt 7kgs after signing up 10days pckge with her..
Service is excellent..
Even gv me free jamu herbs to drink it helps to remove d blood clot in my tummy..
Wanna b mum can try engage her service
Call her @ 98001394

sha_82

Hi sha 82, can i find out how much is her charges now?
Aunty khatijah charges is $450 for 7 days
$600 for 10 days, but my fren staying jurong engage her service too hv to pay xtra $50 for transport charge,but it only apply to those stying bkt batok,bkt pnjang , jurong n all the west area..
Its best if u call her so she can explain to u better..:))