Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

allycat

Hi allycat,
she using aroma oil.very nice when she do massage.i like her lavender or lemon grass aroma oil.you must try to call her n ask if you dont like the oil.you still even start your post-natal massage.
I've only did 2/3 times post-natal massage, mainly to relax my mind and body. Not very particular about the tummy, esp after 4 kids :D Although my masseur is very good (I've been using her since I gave birth to Wen), its getting difficult to make appointment with her. Thus I'm trying other masseur.

yann

I've only did 2/3 times post-natal massage, mainly to relax my mind and body. Not very particular about the tummy, esp after 4 kids :D Although my masseur is very good (I've been using her since I gave birth to Wen), its getting difficult to make appointment with her. Thus I'm trying other masseur.
Hi allycat,
ya for us now have to relax our mind.we must pamper ourself to have massage.sometime is hard to get our previous therepist.need to booked very early rite.:wong19:you must be very busy with 4 kids.have a day.

minghui801

Hi Mummies

I Need To Recommend My Masage Lady...she Very Punctual & Friendly...she Very Popular In doesnotwork Forum you Can Check Her Service...she Like To Help Customer What Ever They Have Problem...for Those Have Engogements Or Blockage Is Not Her Customer She Will Charge Not More $40 & She Will Teach How To Clear The Breast When She Not Around Those Under Her free of charge...her Pressure Is good Coz Till Now I'm Still Using Her For Normal Masage Even Though My Post Finish Done By Her...she Help Me To Clear Breast & My Milk Flow Better Increasing Till Now... I'm Still Breast Milk & Healing My Womb Within 1wk I Can Walk Per Normal
Try This Mdm Ida 94249829 If She Fullybook She Has 3 Under Her Trained By Her Mdm Zaliah,mdm Suri & Mdm Mariam This All Her Team

No Regret Taking Her

yanqing

I'm using mdm khatijah nw for my post-natal massage.. I find her friendly n punctual.. N I can c the result just after I finish the 1st session wif her...

allycat

Hi allycat,
ya for us now have to relax our mind.we must pamper ourself to have massage.sometime is hard to get our previous therepist.need to booked very early rite.:wong19:you must be very busy with 4 kids.have a day.
yann - have tried Ros and she's quite good. Thinking of getting her to do lymphatic massage in May. Thanks!!

yann

yann - have tried Ros and she's quite good. Thinking of getting her to do lymphatic massage in May. Thanks!!
Hi allycat,
Is ok.if good we must share at this forum.im still with her twice a month.im doing normal massage.just to relax only.you also booked her again for lymp.tmrow my friends also have a post-natal with her.
:wong19:allycat,your baby so cubby.so cute.mine baby not that cubby.what are the milk you give her.

allycat

Hi allycat,
Is ok.if good we must share at this forum.im still with her twice a month.im doing normal massage.just to relax only.you also booked her again for lymp.tmrow my friends also have a post-natal with her.
:wong19:allycat,your baby so cubby.so cute.mine baby not that cubby.what are the milk you give her.
Quan is on total breast milk :D Are you breastfeeding as well?

xicloudix

I gave birth on the 13th... wanna find a massage lady, but a bit confuse about the different massage... whats the difference between post natal and jamu massage?

What are the things i should lookout for when i engage a massage lady?

allycat

I think the jamu massage is brought over from Indonesia. But I'm not very sure how different are the 2 types of massage.

I think most of the masseurs are recommended by words of mouth, unless you are going to salon.

yann

anyone have any massage lady to recommend? I looking for 1 urgently, mostly i called all busy until may....
Hi xicloudix,
im using Rosita.she very passion with baby.she doing jamu wrap.you can call her at 98827866.im been recomm to my office friends.she doing normal massage.just to let you know jamu massage is what malay call.same as post-natal massage.jamu is herbs in english.try call n make enquiry with her.

sarah jason

Hi Moms

My masseur is bout $40... she massages me whole body and also ties the cloth to retain figure. gd for removing wind also.

96744942 (i dun speak malay but managed to talk to her in minimal english)

just call dun sms...

i used mdm Ann from origins jamu ... she very friendly and not dress like those auntie type... she very modern malay auntie and yet professional , i like her massage firm yet not too painful and hard strokes... hee still the hot stone shiok.. aider for my breastfeeding engorgement pain... Only bindering is very tight, must tahan if not wasted $$$ ...

:tlaugh:

temari

will these massage cause any loud noise?cos i intend to do in bedroom but my baby will be sleeping inside. afraid might wake him up.

will these massage cause any loud noise?cos i intend to do in bedroom but my baby will be sleeping inside. afraid might wake him up.

errm what kind of noise are you talking?? massage no noise one unless you talking abt conversation???
HA ... :nah: