My husband is having an affair

Phoebii Cheng

Recently I know of someone who told me, that she is gg through something like that.....hubby hv an affair, everyone told her to wait a year or two and he will come back after he had his fun, now after two years hv gone, he is still with tht woman, worse, he got two kids already with his wife, before his affair.

And he is showing no signs of coming back to his family....so sad, why is so many man hvg affairs?

SunShine07

Recently I know of someone who told me, that she is gg through something like that.....hubby have an affair, everyone told her to wait a year or two and he will come back after he had his fun, now after two years have gone, he is still with tht woman, worse, he got two kids already with his wife, before his affair.

And he is showing no signs of coming back to his family....so sad, why is so many man hvg affairs?
temptation is everywhere.....man are getting weaker.Women nowsday are getting very bold too and selfish......

like what my sis told me Pray for the man to rise up! they should be the head of family, we woman responsibilty is to pray for them....

For me, it is very difficult after what i have gone thru...but no matter how, in the eyes of God, he is still my hb even if we are divorced...the only thing to do for him is to pray for him....i have not do this, but will try .....

Ting

well mango apple, since u hv alr decided despite all the advices given, i wish u good luck, n hope your hubby will really wake up n realise he still hv a woman who loves him wholeheartedly no matter how crappy a person he is.
i would say, give yourself a time limit.
one yr, two yrs, or how long u think u wanna wait.
when the time is up n he is still not back, then take the step to leave him.
unless, u r willingly to wait til u passed on.
but i would feel, if u do tt, u will live your life in sorrow n regrets.
how can u ever be happy if he treats u like tt?
be fair to yourself bahs, everyone deserve to be happy.

kinberuri

MangoApple, ur case is rather similar to mine. (check my previous postings, sorry i am too tired to repeat what is wrong with my marriage....Its a nightmare to me!)
I do agree with the rest, pls do leave him.
I have the same thinking as you before, wait patiently in agony for him to come back...begging him to leave the other gal....blah blah blah... i waited and waited and now i gave up. I shifted back to my mom's place and he didnt even bother to call me or text me. My heart froze and decided to have an unoffical seperation with him. Decided not to divorce him cos i am jobless while pregnant (told to go when company found out i was pregnant,cant complain to mom cos they gave an excuse like the company is having some financial issue. - lame!) Now that he can have all the luxury life, why cant he divorce me instead? So now i am waiting for him patiently to divorce. Saying is easy doing is tough! I agree it totally, but once u did it, its a senses of relief! Trust Me!

Babe! Seriously, we can give u all the advise we can, be it if its base on our own experiences or from others word of mouth. You have to decide yourself. Dont hurt yourself further... :) I believe All mummies will be here to give you the moral support u need.

Take care!

TANZHENZHI

I agree with the rest. The choice is yours and it's very clear he doesn't love you anymore. No point holding onto e relationship. My friend just break up with his bf after 8yrs of relationship. Luckily they're not married. Her situation jus like you, her bf also like another girl but my friend also love him. dun wanna give up the relationship after so many yrs together. Finally she make up her mind after wasting so many yrs of her youth. So i hope you can wake up your mind and see clearly that he's not the one for you. Good Luck to you. :)

dinnie

MangoApple, your case is rather similar to mine. (check my previous postings, sorry i am too tired to repeat what is wrong with my marriage....Its a nightmare to me!)
I do agree with the rest, pls do leave him.
I have the same thinking as you before, wait patiently in agony for him to come back...begging him to leave the other gal....blah blah blah... i waited and waited and now i gave up. I shifted back to my mom's place and he didnt even bother to call me or text me. My heart froze and decided to have an unoffical seperation with him. Decided not to divorce him cos i am jobless while pregnant (told to go when company found out i was pregnant,cant complain to mom cos they gave an excuse like the company is having some financial issue. - lame!) Now that he can have all the luxury life, why cant he divorce me instead? So now i am waiting for him patiently to divorce. Saying is easy doing is tough! I agree it totally, but once you did it, its a senses of relief! Trust Me!

Babe! Seriously, we can give you all the advise we can, be it if its base on our own experiences or from others word of mouth. You have to decide yourself. Dont hurt yourself further... :) I believe All mummies will be here to give you the moral support you need.

Take care!
why not get a PI? END your suffering time with him

Ting

5yrs, 8 yrs, 10 yrs..
some couples married for 20, 30 yrs also can divorce n move on, its not impossible.
i think mangoapple is still holding on cos she is still hoping for him to come back.

missixty

MangoApple,

since u have decided on holding on... i wish u all the best and hopefully, god will watch ur husband and he will change to be better!!

TAKE CARE!

allycat

MangoApple

You have spent the last 3-4 years with this man whom doesnt love u any more. Ask yourself, are u able to withstand his cold shoulders towards u for the next N years? What if u're preg and he asked u to abort it cos he only wants his comfort but not the responsibilities for the child? Are u prepared for all these mental torture??

However, since u have decided that u want to wait and hold on to the marriage, I wish you to have strength, courage and all the best.

whitecat

Alpha Male
There's tis Chinese saying, "Old things dun go, New things won't come"!!

In your phrase, " Old life dun go, New life will never come"".

I have some doubts. Wz so many return goodwilled feedbacks n advises to your thread till todate, seems u r either sitting on issue, or plainly undecisive. Nevertheless, good luck!

cinx

dear ...

i know how you're feeling but please don't waste your time for someone who doesn't love you back ... just let him go, why did you have to make yourself suffer ... you still have many years ahead of you, are you going to waste it just for this guy ... if he really loves you .. no matter how much tantrum you have ... he won't change his heart so easily ....

and eventhough later he come back to you ... are you sure there won't be a second time ? that he won't do it again ... are you still gonna trust him ... cause no matter how you love him but if you can't trust him anymore, it's gonna be useless ... it's gonna be tiring ... you will keep asking urself whether he still love you ... whether he have another woman outside and etc etc etc

for me, i will leave this guy ... it will take times to heal but at least i'm not wasting my time ... who knows along the way i will find someone who really love me ..

been in your shoe before .. so i know how it feels ...

angelwendy

I think u should not waste any more time with this men.. as he already say that he will still carry on with that gal.. wat is the point of having this men... but not his love & heart?? u will get hurt even more if this carry on.. i know is very sad & heart breaking... but no choice... sometime u just need to let it go... even when u can't bear to do so... after leaving him... give urself sometime to heal.. u will get over it.... take care gal...

meiteoh

MangoApple, in my hubby's words, "you both deserve each other and the situation you're in". I echo his sentiment.

joanneang

since he mentioned that he dont't love you, why still marry you 6mths ago and invite her to the wedding somemore?!

anyway like what the rest say, better to give up now then drag on
it will be painful initially but after everything is over, you will be happy that you made this decision now...
agree with you,y he dun ove you n yet u guys still married? it will make you feel more hurt, divorce him,ithe more you drag,the more you will suffer, take care gal...