Aqua aerobics recommendation

Pinkliciouz

hi, i'm interested! :shyxxx:
i'm staying in west too and currently in my 23 week..
but need 2 know whether you want the class 2 be in afternoon/morning?
n im not staying in condo.

Would prefer to be on the weekends, morning or afternoon is ok with me... Cant make it during weekdays cos I'm working...
Now we need 1 more member and we can start!!! So excited~

Mum2bee

hi, i'm interested! :shyxxx:
i'm staying in west too and currently in my 23 week..
but need 2 know whether you want the class 2 be in afternoon/morning?
n im not staying in condo.
Hihi,hmm morning or early afternoon I am okie :)
1 more to go!! Hehe

berry3

okay! :) one more mummy... yay..

for me :
sat - prefer 2 be in the morning
sun - really cannot if morning. 3 onwards is okay.

Pinkliciouz

We have enough students now but I can't find a private pool in our area for the lesson... Anyone here can help in getting us a pool for the lessons?
:eek:15:

stonston

SK swimming complex got aqua aerobics class, they cordone off a section of the pool.

For West side, you can try asking ACS(I)? They have their own pool.

Mum2bee

Ya, I'm staying in the West side so hopefully we can get mommies who are also staying west side, interested in the program...
SK swimming complex got aqua aerobics class, they cordone off a section of the pool.

For West side, you can try asking ACS(I)? They have their own pool.
Hihi,thanks for the info but anyway wat does (ACS) stand for? Anglo Chinese? Sorry for askin cos I dun noe....thanks :)

berry3

can ask the instructor to suggest a pool for us in west?
i'm not to resourceful about this... ;)

Mum2bee

can ask the instructor to suggest a pool for us in west?
i'm not to resourceful about this... ;)
Yah this sounds good.... :)
does anyone know if TMC conduct aqua aerobics classes?

just to update : i just call up ACS(i) regarding the pool thingy.....and is a "no"

Last edited:

Pinkliciouz

Don't think TMC has such courses. I am currently contacting Inspire Mum&Baby to see if they can allocate any pools in the west for us. Have told them that we don't want to travel far. Once I get any replied from them, will update you guys straightaway.

Mum2bee

dont't think Thomson Medical Center has such courses. I am currently contacting Inspire Mum&Baby to see if they can allocate any pools in the west for us. Have told them that we dont't want to travel far. Once I get any replied from them, will update you guys straightaway.
Okie thank you Pinkliciouz :)

Pinkliciouz

I got a reply from them and they were asking if the lessons were to be conducted in YMCA Orchard, would you guys be able to make it?

I am talking to them about the timing as the timing they provided, I can't make it... Fridays morning and Saturdays afternoon... I got classes on Saturdays afternoon...

She mentioned that they are talking to Safra Jurong for the usage of the pool but the classes will start only in November, which by then, my baby has already pop...

berry3

thank u Pinkliciouz :)

ah, YMCA is far for us west mommies.
I'm still working part time at that area for few weeks onwards, so i can make it if it is Fri morning before 12.

if saturday and orchard... too far and crowded.. :(

in this case if u can't make it Pinkiliciouz, the class will not have enough ppl too rite?

Mum2bee

Haha my baby oso pop out liao...when nov
Pinkliciouz thank you for the effort that call and ask ard :)
I am oso lazy to go orchard on the weekends cos crowded...sorry :)

Pinkliciouz

thank you Pinkliciouz :)

, YMCA is far for us west mommies.
I'm still working part time at that area for few weeks onwards, so i can make it if it is Fri morning before 12.

if saturday and orchard... too far and crowded.. :(

in this case if you can't make it Pinkiliciouz, the class will not have enough ppl too rite?
I have spoke to the lady in charge and she only has pool availability from Oct onwards because her EDD is in July... So she is on maternity leave also! =P
Think our pre-natal aqua aerobics classes is a no-go already as other mommies also don't want to travel to town.

Haha my baby also pop out ...when nov
Pinkliciouz thank you for the effort that call and ask around :)
I am also lazy to go orchard on the weekends cos crowded...sorry :)

It's ok... Think most of the mommies lazy to travel to town only for the classes too...
:001_302:

berry3

thank u once again pinkiliciouz for ur time organising! :)

btw do you all know what's actually the diff between maternity aquarobics and normal one?

last time i used to join the normal one, and still can join at my gym. but i'm scared it'll b too weird and i'll be very slow! ;p esp havent really exercise since pregnant...

Pinkliciouz

Not too sure... But I believe it should be that pregnant woman will not be asked to do too strenous exercises as compared to the normal aqua aerobics. The pace of the class will also different...

eurostar

I got it from the website, I think you need to scroll down, there a few classes gg on in April....but I think there is some in May and June too

Let me know if you enjoy the class, tht time want to sign up when I was pregnant, but no time cos' yr end a lot of work to do.....

I have complete the aqua aerobic in June in KKH
First lesson very basic
third lesson onward I find it higher impact which I like, maybe I have dancer background so feel 1st 2 lesson "over" relax , but overall good exercise for MTB...greatly recommneded :Dancing_tongue:

Not sure anywhere is there any "higher-impact" aqua aerobic for MTB :Dancing_wub: