This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

apollo

SOME pics i took during my trip earlier this year

Let DIY darling DROOLS lONGER Lolzzzzzzzzzz

ps: SEE the LARGE PORTION OF THE YTF, and the BROWN color Sweet SAUCE ~~~~

YUMMMY~~~~i will get to eat end AUG AGAIN!!!! wahahhahaha
i want the dumplings!!!! it looks yummmmmmyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoebii Cheng

This morning, while I was gg up the bus, looking for seat, then this auntie (I always buy magazines from her) saw me first and call out to me " here here got seat"

At first nv see her, then later realise eh.....so no choice sit beside her, actually don't want to, cos' the seat look a bit cramp......

Phoebii Cheng

CCM, wow, baber looks cute in the pics, and he can pose too.....

My son don't like to take photos leh.....many times when I tried to take his pics, like forcing him like tht

Missy S

* Sigh *

It has been so exhausting since my CL has left, and I can't seems to get enough rest. Already went to see doctor twice as I'm feeling not well... So exhausting. My entire day seems to be filled with endless feeding, diapers, washing and cleaning up.

Help...

Phoebii Cheng

* Sigh *

It has been so exhausting since my CL has left, and I can't seems to get enough rest. Already went to see doctor twice as I'm feeling not well... So exhausting. My entire day seems to be filled with endless feeding, diapers, washing and cleaning up.

Help...
Is there anybody who can help u? it is not good when you do not have enough rest..........

Can your hubby help you out during the weekends? like care for the bb then u rest?

For housework, don't do if you are tired, wait till weekend....so at least either you or hubby do housework and the other one take care of the bb

Ting

* Sigh *

Help...
ha its like tt one. if can, try not space out the hsewrk so u can rest more. :)