This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

CanCanMum

yesterdae was terrible day for me

my uncle asked me take 1 day leave bring my grandma to hospital for checkup

den horrrr, they all tell me ITS BERRI EASY

end up horrr, its NOT tat EASY lorrrr

1) doc say muz do XRAY

2) my cousin (she has always been the one bringing my ahh mahh to and from the hospital deee) say DONE last month

3) they INSIST must do

4) cousin insist DONE LIaooo, dennn i ask her nurse said there is 2 types, izzit the BONE DENSITY test or XRAY, den my cousin oso say DUNNO

wahh liewwww den how i noe ??????

5) denn later on Doctor ask me whens the xray done?

6) i say i dunnO loL, denn call my cousin ask her

7) denn clarify on the Xray, say might be BONE DENSITY test and not an XRAy laaa, blahh blahh blahhh..............

8) doc ask me if got send my ahhh mahh to Geriatrics bo..........

9) CONCLUSION is = i dunnO wad my ahhh mahh has been following thru.............makes me look like an idiot

10) beforehand i ask my cousin and my uncle, both of them TOLD ME NOTHING MUCH, just see DOCTOR take MEDI denn can go home liaOOOO

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

SOMEMORE horr, when the nurse INSIST must do tat time, even CURSE my ahh hmahh horrr

1) so done last month? he asked

2) i say YES

3) den he said OHH so anything happen to her this 2 weeks?

4) ermmm, (obviously i cannot say anything rite? how can i say NOTHING HAPPEN, its so CHOY CHOY CHOY laaaa)

5) den he said Ohhh anything might haven happened, like mebbe she fall down lehhh?

i loooked at him i was like HUHHHH WTH.........ID**T LORRRR

really brainless person to have asked this question.

my cousin SAID xray done on 5th July, now is only 21 July, DO ANOTHER XRAY FOR WAD???????

Last edited:

CanCanMum

my ahh mahh is oredi 89 years old, making an old old person wait and wait for the dunnO wad doctor is berri bad lorrrr

we had appointment at 10am, till 1045am, they still ding dong, dunnO where is the xray report lOl

dennn i ask them "how long MORE are we to wait? I dddink Old pple cannot sit too long lehhh"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

denn after the consultation, which was 1 hour after our appointment time, still need WAIT for some optimum nurse to sign the prescription, another 10mins

dennn horrr, the Optimum nurse said wanna carry out a TEST on my ahhh mahhh

say wanna ask her Stand on her own and walk a straight line

i was like another HUH face

i told her S L O W L Y

"ermmm miss, my Ahhh mahh is oredi 89 years old, i do not think she has the energy to do this exercise"

lOlzzzz ........my ahhh mahhh still need the maid to help her around, duhzzzzzzzzzzzz.............and after waiting for 1 hour plus, still need her do exercise, where got the energy?

i feel tat, the nurses and doctors are not caring enufff to old old old pple.

CanCanMum

anyway super pissed at their attitude

denn horrr, after paying for the medicine (6months supply), we went home, was almost 12pm liaOOOO (2 hours in total !!!)

Luckily this checkup is a yearly thingy, if not sure siaoOOOO

in the afternoon my uncle called me (actually he only leaves for work at 130pm, HE CAN BRING MY AHHH MAHH GO WAD!!! SINCE HE NOES ABOUT AHH MAH'S CONDITION!!!) zzzzzzzzzz

i scolded him in his phone lOlzzzzz.........say u all nebber tell me wad to look out for, so many things i dunnOOOOO, just say EASY EASY EASY!!!

lOlzzzzz

dennn later in the evening he called me again, asked me issit i didnt pay for the consultation?

i say HUHH i dunnO, there is no bills attached wad, only a prescription slip, so i only paid for the medicines lorrr

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i actually walked off without paying for the consultation lOl

how i noe lehhh, bo bills wad lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

CanCanMum

if i m the one who dunnnO dunnO, later the doctors juz anyhow request and i juz let ahhh mahhh do any tests, its oso dangerous rite?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sometimes i find my uncle berri lazy lorrrrrrrr, and a bit bochap OSO!!!!

OK finished venting lOlzzzzzzz

Phoebii Cheng

I guess it was CGH...too....and it is true...hahaha

That time my hubby got bad experience there too.....

We were there for almost 1 day.....in the morning come, around 4pm then leave the place.....

apollo

LOL!! The SJB we were talking about in CR. :p
ORH~~ that SJB~~~ LOL~~~~
that SCB really is gone case lahh! dun care abt her... will spoil mood. haha!

* Sigh *

It has been so exhausting since my CL has left, and I can't seems to get enough rest. Already went to see doctor twice as I'm feeling not well... So exhausting. My entire day seems to be filled with endless feeding, diapers, washing and cleaning up.

Help...
dun wry, the exhausting period will pass. the 1st 3 mths of motherhood is never easy.. only aft ard 3mth old, esp when bb started to slp thru the night, and also has his own routine, everything will be easy..

i think u shd leave the cleaning and washing aside 1st, rest and nap with ur baby.. den when u are not so tired or when ur hubby comes bk, den slowly do the houeswk =)