This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

CanCanMum

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Baber oredi wear his shoes

den UN say go next week LOl (next week is impossible coz my brother's wedding mahhh duhzzz)

den Baber told UN "Daddy u stay at home laa, u no need to go deee, u tired juz sleep, sian denn on TB lOl"

lOl Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

actually sup to be this morning go but UN wants to go bank do his company thingy, denn afternoon 1pm got to wait for the aircon service contractor, by the time done was alredy 3plus pm

so UN said he tired lor lOlzzzz somemore he say so late liaOOO zzzzzzzz

i think i beta take leave next week and bring Baber to beach zzzzzzzzzz

apollo

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Baber oredi wear his shoes

then UN say go next week LOl (next week is impossible coz my brother's wedding mahhh duhzzz)

then Baber told UN "Daddy you stay at home laa, you no need to go deee, you tired just sleep, sian denn on TB lOl"

lOl Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

actually sup to be this morning go but UN wants to go bank do his company thingy, denn afternoon 1pm got to wait for the aircon service contractor, by the time done was alredy 3plus pm

so UN said he tired lOlzzzz somemore he say so late liaOOO zzzzzzzz

i think i beta take leave next week and bring Baber to beach zzzzzzzzzz
but y dun tell baber earlier? he wear shoes liaooo den say.. disappointing lehhh...

CanCanMum

but y dont tell baber earlier? he wear shoes liaooo then say.. disappointing lehhh...
UN ALWAYS last minute deeee zzzzzzzzzzzz

even i oredi changed liaOOo he can still tell me "Can i go and sleep for a while later denn go out"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i oso cannOt blame him laaa hahaha, he seldom gibe himself OFFday on a SAT lOl, he normally works on SAT toO.....

CanCanMum

BABER was so disappointed, he quietly go keep his toy (he wanted to bring to beach deee) , CRY oso cannot................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so SAD horrr................i muz HUG him tight tight