EDD in July?

win11

there r confinement recipe books at kinokuniya, i think u can go get it now and let ur mum flip thru n u can choose fm there too!

win11

they come lar....cannot go to their shop to do lar...hehe

Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - Promotions (this is the one my gf recommended)

AFOND Spa Couple Massage Promotions Affordable Spa offers - Prenatal | Swedish | Deep tissue | Aromatherapy and many different Massage techniques available (this one im not sure if they come to their hse, but they do provide post-natal massage)

origins jamu massage, highly recommended. go check out their website as I heard they r always fully booked. I hv booked mine for 14days

win11

Wong B.B. Class at amk hub.

I went to taka baby fair ytd. Got alot of breast pumps, including medela. Medela freestyle going at $799 I'm not sure if they got throw in freebies. Den got a silent electric pump from pigeon with nipple cream, breast pad and some other stuff for $199. They also got sell ameda pump.
Hi all mummies,

i went paragon 2 weeks back, they were selling at $599, medela pump in style. do go check out if the deal is stil on! highly recommended. I used manual breast pump for my 1st bb n its really tiring!hope tis time round i oni need 15mins for both side!

win11

HI all mummies,

forgotten to intro myself, im a 2nd time mummy, suppose to due 7 July based on my gynea, but when i went for 1st tri scan @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital, they say its on 2nd july...recent scan, gynea say baby is size of a week earlier, so prob edd wil b in june!

had confinement lady for 1st baby, post natal massage too.
used advent manual pump.
tis time round, will b my mum helping me with confinement, booked a massage lady fm origins jamu for 14 days.
bought medela pump in style tis time hoping to save time for more sleep!

has to start all over again cos 1st gal is already 5yrs old n thrown away all stuffs.

gg for 3D n 4D scan at week 30!!! cnt wait to go for the scan!

Tiggee

HI all mummies,

forgotten to intro myself, im a 2nd time mummy, suppose to due 7 July based on my gynea, but when i went for 1st tri scan @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital, they say its on 2nd july...recent scan, gynea say baby is size of a week earlier, so prob edd wil b in june!

used advent manual pump.
tis time round, will b my mum helping me with confinement, booked a massage lady fm origins jamu for 14 days.

has to start all over again cos 1st gal is already 5yrs old n thrown away all stuffs.

Welcome! Im only planning to buy my pump after delivery for due to the fear of having no milk. But I think I'll have milk cos I started leaking. And I would also like to test different pumps before buying. So I think I'll wait! :)

Tiggee

HI all mummies,

used advent manual pump.

Welcome! Im only planning to buy my pump after delivery due to the fear of having no milk. But I think I'll have milk cos I started leaking a little. And I would also like to test different pumps before buying. So I think I'll wait! :)

win11

Welcome! Im only planning to buy my pump after delivery due to the fear of having no milk. But I think I'll have milk cos I started leaking a little. And I would also like to test different pumps before buying. So I think I'll wait! :)
Hi Tiggee,

My friend used the advent electric pump she say not bad also. actually advent manual pump is also good but ur hands wil get tired...
initially i also scare i got no milk n tat time tight budget cos stil young so everything basic.
my 1st week no milk also but i was so determine to breastfeed for 6mths i express every hr for 1st week even no milk cm out!!! in the end its nv ending lor the milk flow...until my freezer already full by full mth.
hopefully tis time round got the same determination.

raindrop

I just heard from my friend who tried a few pumps, all different brands cuz she had so much trouble trying to pump, engorgement and infection and fever etc. In the end, the consultant told her the medela pump in style has the most powerful motor. I am borrowing a friend's to try b4 buying my own. 1st, scare no milk. 2nd, want to test the product. My friend told me to buy some of the parts for hygiene purposes. Hope everything turn out well. I got no leaking yet leh...

raindrop

HI all mummies,

used advent manual pump.

I'm abit confused. You mean your EDD keep changing? =þ

And another thing I want to ask - what are the differences between the different providers for jamu massage? origins is quite expensive, compared to a few others that I saw at the bb fair at expo over wkend. For the other providers, do they have hidden costs, that's y cheaper or? anyone have any idea?

win11

I just heard from my friend who tried a few pumps, all different brands cuz she had so much trouble trying to pump, engorgement and infection and fever etc. In the end, the consultant told her the medela pump in style has the most powerful motor. I am borrowing a friend's to try b4 buying my own. 1st, scare no milk. 2nd, want to test the product. My friend told me to buy some of the parts for hygiene purposes. Hope everything turn out well. I got no leaking yet leh...

hi raindrop.

i saw on ebay they selling brand new parts alot cheaper, mayb u shd get it now incase its sold when u need them. im v kiasu la...but dnt try the single or normal electrical pump fm medela cos i tried tat too initially but it doesnt work well. i bought mine 2nd hand also fm ebay, jus change all the things cos the motor is wat i need. i bought the medela milke bottle fm taka bb fair to replace the old 1

win11

I'm abit confused. You mean your EDD keep changing? =þ

And another thing I want to ask - what are the differences between the different providers for jamu massage? origins is quite expensive, compared to a few others that I saw at the bb fair at expo over wkend. For the other providers, do they have hidden costs, that's y cheaper or? anyone have any idea?
hi raindrop,

Im also confuse with my EDD but if i used my LMD it shd b 2nd july la but my gynea warn me of earlier delivery cos my 1 gal i induced at 38 weeks n took oni 3hrs fm induce to labour so she say base on my past experience, tis might b even earlier.

I think origins jamu is standard price package ba... i think the last time i paid 450 for 5 days package fm a freelance malay lady. i nv check the others cos i already set my mind to try origins jamu, spoken to the lady boss rebecca, she is v nice n helpful. so more confident with her. at least i knw i dnt hv to sign up other slimming package after my post natal massage. I knw other salons push for tat.

raindrop

hi raindrop.

i saw on ebay they selling brand new parts alot cheaper, mayb u shd get it now incase its sold when u need them. im v kiasu la...but dnt try the single or normal electrical pump fm medela cos i tried tat too initially but it doesnt work well. i bought mine 2nd hand also fm ebay, jus change all the things cos the motor is wat i need. i bought the medela milke bottle fm taka bb fair to replace the old 1
I posted a link a while ago, here, of a website that sells medela pumps for quite cheap. I will probably get the parts from the same website too. But haven't gotten down to ordering yet. haha...have not bought from ebay before leh....

raindrop

hi raindrop,

Im also confuse with my EDD but if i used my LMD it shd b 2nd july la but my gynea warn me of earlier delivery cos my 1 gal i induced at 38 weeks n took oni 3hrs fm induce to labour so she say base on my past experience, tis might b even earlier.

I think origins jamu is standard price package ba... i think the last time i paid 450 for 5 days package fm a freelance malay lady. i nv check the others cos i already set my mind to try origins jamu, spoken to the lady boss rebecca, she is v nice n helpful. so more confident with her. at least i knw i dnt hv to sign up other slimming package after my post natal massage. I knw other salons push for tat.
Okie. Understood. And the results from origins jamu is good? well worth the premium? =þ

WAH...ur labour was so fast? Very good leh. I hear horror stories of 20hr labours! :(

win11

Okie. Understood. And the results from origins jamu is good? well worth the premium? =þ

WAH...ur labour was so fast? Very good leh. I hear horror stories of 20hr labours! :(
u can try this la, me n my col all did it and all our labour less than 5hrs! we climb up the stair everyday during our last 2 weeks of pregnancy. its abit tough but i heard it helps to dilate faster cos of gravitational force while climbing up the stairs.
i got another col, 3rd child n her labour is less than an hour fm the time she admit!!! no epidural for last 2 labour cos too fast! i hope i can try without epidural tis time cos the 1st labour is giving me alot of back prob now.

What infos did I miss? please let me noe...thanks

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age
1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
7. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
8. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
9. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
10. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince
11. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
12. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
13. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
14. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
15. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_Princess
16. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
17. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
18. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
19. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
20. Eejess_#1

for updating purposes, i will be giving birth in TMC instead..