Am I immatured n unreasonable? Shld I ask him to pay?

LoVeS

ah..last mth went for dwn syndrome test, my bb oredi cover the face till doc ask me turn on my left side n cough but still cant see the nasal bone..den hv to walk walk for 5 mins n do the scan again n finally bb co-operate...haiz.... if follow me, bb will be shy..if follow the daddy, will be THICK SKINNED!!! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:......wah Loves...1st time in my entire lives ar...i get to noe tt 3mths can see the gender oredi lei...ur bb broke the record..:tlaugh:ltr wanna share the news wit my mum..cz she die die said ppl all 5mths den can see bb gender..ur DS prove her wrg... hahaha...I'm nt tt lucky unlike u.... thks Loves..i hope my bb nt shy one..:001_302:... tis tues i'll update on my check up k...my doc so far nvr say anything abt bb...he only say my bb length n weight is average.....
Mine can tell bcoz my bb is way too active already when during the scan tt he was kicking so hard many many times which is why doc, dh n me guess is boy which tt time i was kinda disappointed as i wanted a baby girl which my dh aso prefer girl than boy too.

My ds bb in my tummy tt time we all tink is boy nt bcoz we saw his gender frm the scan BUT rather his action way too active already. When 5th mth doc told us CFM is baby boy which we xpected already.

adoncia

i get to noe tt 3mths can see the gender oredi lei...ur bb broke the record..:tlaugh:ltr wanna share the news wit my mum..cz she die die said ppl all 5mths den can see bb gender..ur DS prove her wrg... hahaha...I'm nt tt lucky unlike u.... thks Loves..i hope my bb nt shy one..:001_302:... tis tues i'll update on my check up k...my doc so far nvr say anything abt bb...he only say my bb length n weight is average.....
i know my bb gender when she was 15 weeks. cause that is only when i know i was preggy. :001_302:

-SRI-

wah..15wks? i nw 16wks...my dear child...tmr plz open up ur legs wide wide...mummy n doc wanna see if its birdie or flower...hehehe...

-SRI-

Talked oredi...i even rub my tummy lei...i told my bb...if tmr can noe ur gender..mummy will reward u eat SATAY...:tlaugh: actually i gt cravings for it since last 2 days...:001_302:

Porukadotzu

Mine can tell bcoz my bb is way too active already when during the scan tt he was kicking so hard many many times which is why doc, dh n me guess is boy which tt time i was kinda disappointed as i wanted a baby girl which my dh aso prefer girl than boy too.

My ds bb in my tummy tt time we all tink is boy nt bcoz we saw his gender frm the scan BUT rather his action way too active already. When 5th mth doc told us CFM is baby boy which we xpected already.

your boy may become the next Fernando Torres lah (soccer player!):tlaugh: but having a boy as the 1st child actually the best, can help daddy to work later on hehe....

Porukadotzu

Talked oredi...i even rub my tummy lei...i told my bb...if tmr can noe ur gender..mummy will reward u eat SATAY...:tlaugh: actually i gt cravings for it since last 2 days...:001_302:
hey we're craving the same food! :tlaugh::tlaugh:

dunno why since last week i really want to eat satay at old airport road there...but never got the chance to eat one :embarrassed::embarrassed: ... should try satay fm Jakarta lah, they're best! :tlaugh:

LoVeS

pls avoid mutton if u dun wan ur bb in future too hairy although i duno HOW true is it lah.

LoVeS

your boy may become the next Fernando Torres lah (soccer player!):tlaugh: but having a boy as the 1st child actually the best, can help daddy to work later on hehe....
LOL it nt as if we got family business how to help daddy work later?:tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

LOL it nt as if we got family business how to help daddy work later?:tlaugh:
then daddy can start to work on family business since now:Dancing_wub:!

specially now already for sure got someone can continue the bussiness hehe

eh post more pic of ur son la, his smile so cute.

-SRI-

hey we're craving the same food! :tlaugh::tlaugh:

dunno why since last week i really want to eat satay at old airport road there...but never got the chance to eat one :embarrassed::embarrassed: ... should try satay fm Jakarta lah, they're best! :tlaugh:
wah..so far?? old airport rd?? alamak Poru...jakarta even farther...hahaha... i only tot of eating it at lau pa sat or geylang dere...:001_302:

-SRI-

pls avoid mutton if u dun wan ur bb in future too hairy although i duno HOW true is it lah.
Guess Sri hv to give it a try and update us when the bb born later!:tlaugh::tlaugh:

LOL..izzit Loves?? Poru & Loves, no matter wat if follow the daddy, my child will be hairy... hahahaha...cz gt indian blood abit... if follow me nt lor... cz i'm boyanese...So Poru.. u ar..very notti...:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:...ltr after i deliver, i'll let u examine my bb which part is hairy... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Last edited:

-SRI-

hahaha..yalor...Loves DS luvs to smile..but to me...seems like he's laughing happily...:001_302:

Ting

just read ya post. but only the first one. was wondering how old r u?
n why did u get into a r/s with a married man anyway?
replying to ya topic, yes i do think u r immatured and unreasonable.
u shld nvr use your pregnancy as a excuse.
once in a while yeah its cool.
but always?
everytym u throw a tantrum, u blame it on being preg.
i had a pretty bad mood swing when i was preg too. but i dont use tt as an excuse to scold ppl n all.
u cant always expect him to give in to u just bcos u r preg.
sumtyms u shld apologise for your tantrums instead of tellin him, IM PREGNANT WAT.
not all men can take it.
so time to do a self check.
well, on the other hand,if he's the father, it's his responsibility to pay for the child, whether he likes it or not.

and, im pretty straightforward too. no offences. just speakin my mind.
all the best anyways.

-SRI-

just read ya post. but only the first one. was wondering how old r u?
n why did u get into a r/s with a married man anyway?
replying to ya topic, yes i do think u r immatured and unreasonable.
u shld nvr use your pregnancy as a excuse.
once in a while yeah its cool.
but always?
everytym u throw a tantrum, u blame it on being preg.
i had a pretty bad mood swing when i was preg too. but i dont use tt as an excuse to scold ppl n all.
u cant always expect him to give in to u just bcos u r preg.
sumtyms u shld apologise for your tantrums instead of tellin him, IM PREGNANT WAT.
not all men can take it.
so time to do a self check.
well, on the other hand,if he's the father, it's his responsibility to pay for the child, whether he likes it or not.

and, im pretty straightforward too. no offences. just speakin my mind.
all the best anyways.
u noe why i was so angry at tt time..actually tis is my 1st time...an entourage came shld hv manners ma..his parents n sis acutally insulted n blaming me 101% of wat had happen..its totally unfair lor..i don mind if the wanna scold me..but nt to the point of insulting my parents too...insult me for awhile maybe i can accept but nt for more than 20 mins lor..hw can i possibly take it..but i juz kept mum n told his parents plz uncle auntie don be agigated...cz of tis stmt i made..they nt happie oredi n said i'm rude of saying tt...everytime they ask whether i wanna marry or nt..i juz spoke 1 word ar..his dad oredi intercept my sentence..thruout the conversation to me n my mom is like tt one..hw we going to talk lor if they insist on talking n don even gave us a chance?? the situation at tt moment was too tense as my guy side keep bombarding my side but my side, me n my guy juz keep mum...so fed up till i told them i wanna go out...n i ask my guy along...n for godsake tt moment i bleed...its alot lor...under the blk i told him y ur parents like tt....why keep blaming n insult me? staring at me...he told me parents are draggy..so i told him preg woman who are sick some more wat u expect? cant feel sad or angry?? sorry lor..tts nt draggy..tts too much...i preg n u insult me non-stop..some more u going to be my PIL... they even make a stmt i don acccept u but i only want my grandchild..can ar like tt?? they even don wanna attend to my wedding lei...too much lor...my guy side wanna me to abide all their terms n wat they want lor..hw can? why cant we discuss..even to our everyday lives ltr as husband n wife they wanna interfere...some more b4 they came, i was tired cleaning the hse...the nite b4 after work which is my last day of work n i need to clear up some accs, i n mum went for grocery shopping..tiring..all tis while during the pregnancy, i keep bleeding, abdominal pain, migraine n doc warn me of miscarriage..I was nt in the pink of health...everytime so sad to hear frm doc tt...he don even bother to console me..i was surprised after knowing my condition they still dis regard of my feeling...Honestly, i didnt wanna behave like tt...i can behave even worst..but all i did was telling them nicely don be agigated..n i even told them i wanna go out to breathe some fresh air...mum said even when i was outside, they keep insult me...I'm glad i was nt dere..if nt who noes i can hv miscarriage...my bb is impt lei..why shld bcz of them i wil lost my bb??

Due to tt incident..i keep bleed which b4 tt incident i'm ok oredi...the abdominal pain ar..was..so painful like wanna hv menses...end up.. i was sent to A&E @ KK..doc refer me to dere...honestly, if they came to my hse n talk nicely..its ok for me....

Ting, if outsider insult u ok lei...if ur own future PIL keep insult u n family at ur hse can u take it or nt?? some more wit them saying wanna the bb only but nt u...cant attend the wedding...stare at u like wanna eat...den oso u nt feeling well....ur pregnancy don go well....even if u preg n ur pregnancy goes well, sometimes ppl said abit thing oredi we can feel offended n sad rite..or even when we sees sad story, we'll cry ma...wats more tis........ even my mom n aunt who are nt preg cant take it liao wats more me??

eh..i gtg..late..appt at 11am..

LoVeS

HUH? my son pics? Where u see it?!

LoVeS

LOL..izzit Loves?? Poru & Loves, no matter wat if follow the daddy, my child will be hairy... hahahaha...cz gt indian blood abit... if follow me nt lor... cz i'm boyanese...So Poru.. u ar..very notti...:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:...ltr after i deliver, i'll let u examine my bb which part is hairy... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
My dh leg hairy leh but my ds not much hairs leh >.<" So far we only shave him bald when he was 4mths old coz he dun haf much hairs so we tot of shave might help to grow more hair BUT till now 10.5mths old yet still nt much hairs although better than b4 he shaved. :nah:

LoVeS

hahaha..yalor...Loves DS luvs to smile..but to me...seems like he's laughing happily...:001_302:
he ah abit thing only aso luffing n smiling. Can u imagine i am scolding him angrily yet he still can SMILE at me :nah:

When i dun allow him touch certain things then he will always aim tt thing BUT will wait for chance where i nv notice then faster go grab the thing n will smile so cheeky lor. My dh saw it b4 !!! If nt ah when he get caught by me for grabbing the thing HE will luff so loud n smile at me. ALAMAK *slap forehead* simi aso smile ~:we2Randy-git:

-SRI-

he ah abit thing only aso luffing n smiling. Can u imagine i am scolding him angrily yet he still can SMILE at me :nah:

When i dun allow him touch certain things then he will always aim tt thing BUT will wait for chance where i nv notice then faster go grab the thing n will smile so cheeky lor. My dh saw it b4 !!! If nt ah when he get caught by me for grabbing the thing HE will luff so loud n smile at me. ALAMAK *slap forehead* simi aso smile ~:we2Randy-git:
whahahahahahahaahaha... like tt gd ma.... when u preg him, u keep on smiling n laughing tts y ur bb become like tt..hehe...gd lei...easier to take care of..if keep crying, scared ltr gt colic rite...see bb smile, we as a mother oso feels so happie... ur DS is cheerful la...like happy go lucky... :tlaugh: hw old is ur DS?

alamak..today no scan..only hear bb heartbeat using radiowave i tink..dunno wat the machine is called...but the nurse said on the 29 apr muz come for check up..gt scan..by the time i'll be 5 mths...by den sure gt gender check one...:001_302: