EDD in July?

bochup

Want to meet for breakfast this Friday or Saturday before hitting the baby fair at Singapore Expo? We don't have to shop together and can leave whenever we're done/tired but could be nice to meet up first and compare shopping notes =) Our hubbies can also maybe connect and share their daddy concerns/complaints with one another. =D

I have no idea where we can go to eat cos I live on the West... and have a terrible sense of direction. Is there any fast food place or food court at Singapore Expo?

usagibb, if u wan i can give u make agency contact.. is ok u can don't take from them... juz check the price first so tat u can compare wif other agency...

usagibb

Hi Jennifer,

I've added you on the facebook... Btw, how to join the secret group on facebook??

Beside the expo baby fair, OG also got sales rite? Think i will go there to see see look look... Coz expo is too far away from my house...

Where can i get the front open night dress, still searching it... Got bought the cartoon one but feel childish leh if i wear it at hospital a bit weird rite??
angelpeisze, i have added you to the FB secret group, guess you just nid to confirm and able to go in to see the postings and everyone there...

i bot those top and pants kind de for lst pregnancy, those pj front button de....hehe....i think all shops selling lingerie should hv bah...

usagibb, if u wan i can give u make agency contact.. is ok u can don't take from them... juz check the price first so tat u can compare wif other agency...
Jennifer, can can...let me hv the contact so that I can hv more choices...haha

Want to meet for breakfast this Friday or Saturday before hitting the baby fair at Singapore Expo? We don't have to shop together and can leave whenever we're done/tired but could be nice to meet up first and compare shopping notes =) Our hubbies can also maybe connect and share their daddy concerns/complaints with one another. =D

I have no idea where we can go to eat cos I live on the West... and have a terrible sense of direction. Is there any fast food place or food court at Singapore Expo?
hey bochup... sorry can't meet u on frid or sat... cos wkday need to work and wkend need to bring kid for enrichment.. think if we wan to arrange a time to meet will be around end of jun or begin of jul... cos by tat time can start taking ML liao kekek..

Yes there is Burger King at Expo

Last edited:

usagibb

hey bochup... sorry can't meet u on frid or sat... cos wkday need to work and wkend need to bring kid for enrichment.. think if we wan to arrange a time to meet will be around end of jun or begin of jul... cos by tat time can start taking ML liao kekek..

Yes there is Burger King at Expo
i think it will be good idea to meet up for once in end June...haha...

usagibb

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age
1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Bochup_10-Jul-11_#1_ Prince _Mt Elizabeth
7. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
8. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
9. Debbie Sim_13-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
10. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
11. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
12. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince
13. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
14. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
15. angelpeisze_19-Jul-11_#1_TMC_North
16. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
17. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
18. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_ Princess
19. Autumncloud_24-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Raffles Hospital
20. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
21. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
22. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
23. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
24. Eejess_#1

thank you so much!!! hw much u paid for the agency fees?
different nationality different charge... i think myanmese is $288 and Indo is $488, and follow r other charge which u need to pay 1st time:

1) Agency Fee
2) Workmedic
3) Bond (must include Run away insurance too)
4) MOM course
5) Worker Loan (this amt will be deduct every mth on worker salary)

This is wat i can remember keke ^_^ so first payment total will be about $3k plus cos have to see the loan how much the maid borrow

usagibb

different nationality different charge... i think myanmese is $288 and Indo is $488, and follow r other charge which u need to pay 1st time:

1) Agency Fee
2) Workmedic
3) Bond (must include Run away insurance too)
4) MOM course
5) Worker Loan (this amt will be deduct every mth on worker salary)

This is wat i can remember keke ^_^ so first payment total will be about $3k plus cos have to see the loan how much the maid borrow
ya, i remb my lst indo maid, also paid around this price....thanks!

mixue84

its good to eat...hehe...currently im also trying to eat more than 3 meals since gynae commented my bb abit small...tink i will chiong for somemore durians and ice-cream, burgers....hahaha...see whether i can pump up bb abit for the last 2.5mths....
Dun eat so much ice cream lo.. Burgers are junk food right??? Hee.. balance diet.. I eat whenever i feel hungry in between besides the 3 meals.

Tiggee

I just reach home from my gynae appt & lunch. He say my baby too fat. And I got gestational diabetes. :( sigh. Everything also cannot eat. Super troublesome. Must maintain my blood sugar level.