EDD in July?

BOYS

I've done the 4D scan. It's pretty awesome but you shouldn't do it too often. Has stronger rays. I just wanted to see his face =) And according to relatives, he already looks like me. I'm bummed that he seems to have a flat nose bridge like me. sigh...

Anyhooo, I'm tempted to do another 4D scan closer to delivery but then again, I'll see him in person soon so seems kinda silly. =)

No on insurance. But definitely thinking of it.
Hi Bochup,

Where did you get your 4D done? How much and is the quality of picture good? Can see clearly? Really want to try this new technology, no more chance
after this pregnancy :)

I just got the insurance from Prudential - for mums from 18-32weeks, will auto cover baby upon birth.

STmummy

Still considering abt whether to process my placenta. Told my hubby, he said up to me but $300 can buy a few tins of FM for our boy. *guilty* now makes me think twice.

Went for check up yesterday, saw my baby's chubby face agn. Haha. And this time she yawns! So cute!

bochup

Hi Bochup,

Where did you get your 4D done? How much and is the quality of picture good? Can see clearly? Really want to try this new technology, no more chance

I just got the insurance from Prudential - for mums from 18-32weeks, will auto cover baby upon birth.
Sorry for late reply! =)
My 4D was done by my gynae, Dr Ann Tan. She's based at Paragon. Yes, the picture quality is good (can see face features hence the opinions of relatives that the baby looks more like me than my hubby). Ask your gynae if he/she can do 4D... they should be able to advise you.

About insurance - what other plans did you consider and why did you choose Prudential?

=)

raindrop

Hi Bochup,

Wah! Pregnancy insurance is very expensive right? How much is your monthly/annual premium?

raindrop

Apply more moisturizer on the affected areas. Always help to ease some itch for me.
I have been getting rashes since 1st Trimester! on and off for 3 rounds oredi. This round has just calmed down for now. Hope won't come back again.

For me, I have been using a mild skin cleanser like Ego QV or Cetaphil, non-drying so your rashes won't be irritated. Then I also use dead sea salt, which gynae says, might help cuz salt kills germs. I tink it also helps to scrub dead skin cell off and let the skin breathe better. For moisturising purpose, only aloe vera gel worked for me cuz it's really light. I get worse when I put lotion or cream, dunno if this is true for all rashes. The Clarins treatment oil was also quite good and din cause irritation. I have searched the net for all possible treatments, some recommended this soap called "Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap" but I din try cuz my routine was working well. Hope the above helps those in same situation as me. =)

I also try to aviod food such as prawns and crabs etc (food which are supposedly-toxic) so that won't itch so much. haha...

BTW, I bought the Bio-Oil and has been using it. My feedback - texture is not bad, lighter than clarins oil, my skin din have any reaction to it so that's good! I find the smell of Clarins better than Bio-oil but it's still pleasant smell. But it's half the price, so I'm switching to save cost. It's produced in South Africa but was given some award in UK some years back, not available in SG, nearest country is M'sia. So I bought 3 bots of 125ml during my KL trip over the wkend. Hope can last till end of pregnancy and maybe after.

Last edited:

BOYS

Prudential has a package for pregnant mum which will auto convert to cover baby after delivery. There are 3 types of package : $100 / $200 / $300 monthly. Being a kiasu parent, I like the idea of auto coverage which later covers ciitical illness as well as take it as a savings for baby.

Just wanted to buy an insurance for peace of mind.

pearlie08

hi babes,

due on 11th july 2011, at TMC..anybody same day?

I bought Prudential insurance that covers mummy while pregnancy and also baby soon after..ease of mind..u babes shud too,in case,u know..

4D scan is how much and when can be done and when cannot? i very curious to see lah...hope too hear feedback..

theplastic

hi mommies..

i'm new here. i'm pregnant with my 1st child and will be due on 16th july. i'll be delivering at sgh.

how much is the 4D scan? it seems to be very interesting. :001_302:

Tiggee

hi mommies..

i'm new here. i'm pregnant with my 1st child and will be due on 16th july. i'll be delivering at singapore general hospital.

hi babes,

due on 11th july 2011, at Thomson Medical Center..anybody same day?

I bought Prudential insurance that covers mummy while pregnancy and also baby soon after..ease of mind..you babes shud too,in case,you know..

4D scan is how much and when can be done and when cannot? i very curious to see ...hope too hear feedback..
Welcome! Most of the mummies are chatting on Facebook instead. :)
The 4D scan is not very good for the baby cos of radiation. But you can do once, just for the experience.

newbiemummy

Hi hi fellow mummies.
My tummy has expanded in just a span of a week! its getting to be quite uncomfortable and i'm in my 29 weeks. Very excited!!!
Btw, can anyone share the facebook group? I'm more in tuned with that. haha.
I'm starting to feel really tired though and I hope that that the prenatal massage lady i currently use will be okay. I've tried her twice but there's something a little off still i feel.
anyway, there's so much still to do! I'm glad I've done most in my 2nd trimester, cos i literally feel the change now.
Ok hope everyone's happy! :)

hi babes,

due on 11th july 2011, at TMC..anybody same day?

I bought Prudential insurance that covers mummy while pregnancy and also baby soon after..ease of mind..u babes shud too,in case,u know..

4D scan is how much and when can be done and when cannot? i very curious to see lah...hope too hear feedback..
hi mommies..

i'm new here. i'm pregnant with my 1st child and will be due on 16th july. i'll be delivering at sgh.

Welcome both of u...

It have been awhile did not come in here.... Now mostly chat at fb keke

Hi hi fellow mummies.
My tummy has expanded in just a span of a week! its getting to be quite uncomfortable and i'm in my 29 weeks. Very excited!!!
Btw, can anyone share the facebook group? I'm more in tuned with that. haha.
I'm starting to feel really tired though and I hope that that the prenatal massage lady i currently use will be okay. I've tried her twice but there's something a little off still i feel.
anyway, there's so much still to do! I'm glad I've done most in my 2nd trimester, cos i literally feel the change now.
Ok hope everyone's happy! :)
Hey newbiemummy, yes we have a group jul mummy group at fb... Juz pm me ur fb address n I will link u to our group...