EDD in Dec 2011

AngieTan

Hi Missus & Spreema,

Congrats and welcome to this forum! :001_302:

Hmm possible Dragon babies wor... My mum would have been so happy! Hehehe...

The other clinic is at Choa Chu Kang... =D He delivers at other hospitals besides those 2 mentioned also but not sure which ones cos I gave birth at Mt Alvernia... However, I heard that he prefers TMC as it is just a stone's throw away from where he stays... Hehe...

Hey, since both of us see him at his Compass Point clinic, we may just bump into each other one day! Haha... Where do you stay? You saw him already? What did he say?

Hi babe, i staying in Pasir Ris but my mum stays in Seng Kang. Dr Adrian is introduced by my cousin. My next appoint is on the 9 May. :)

Spreema

Hi Missus & Spreema,

Congrats and welcome to this forum! :001_302:

Hmm possible Dragon babies ... My mum would have been so happy! Hehehe...
Hi Angie,
The dragon year starts 23 Jan 2012. Before that in Jan, will still be Rabbit babies.

Good thing is, come out can collect ang bao.
Bad thing is, fight with dragon babies. LOL!

AngieTan

Hi babe, i staying in Pasir Ris but my mum stays in Seng Kang. Dr Adrian is introduced by my cousin. My next appoint is on the 9 May. :)
I see I see,,, So by next appointment should be around how many weeks? My next one is at 2 June cos I got to get the NT test done first at around 12 weeks, i.e. around end May, before I see him again...

AngieTan

Hi Angie,
The dragon year starts 23 Jan 2012. Before that in Jan, will still be Rabbit babies.

Oh wow, I didn't know! Haha... My mum favours dragon babies so much lor and she wants to have one dragon grandchild but who knows the 2nd one is so fast on the way already... Too bad! =x

Ya, can take ang bao fast! But true, must fight with other dragon babies... I heard from friends that dragon babies compete to get enrolled to school, etc etc... Very headache one...

chiro san

Oh wow, I didn't know! Haha... My mum favours dragon babies so much and she wants to have one dragon grandchild but who knows the 2nd one is so fast on the way already... Too bad! =x

Ya, can take ang bao fast! But true, must fight with other dragon babies... I heard from friends that dragon babies compete to get enrolled to school, etc etc... Very headache one...
Yup, heard about that too. Headache for Dragons parents.
What matters most is that the baby is born healthy :)

swthippy

Congratutions and welcome to this forum! =)

I also took what I should not have taken in the early stages of my previous pregnancy but as long as you stop now at the early stage, not much harm will be done... Did Dr Adrian say why the pregnancy is unstable? Do you have any spotting or whatsoever?
Hi angie, This is my first pregnancy.

yup, i had 2 days light menses on 1st April which i mistook it as irregular menses before i knew i am preggie. and on the 2nd week and 3rd week of april, i had very light spottings(almost a drop per week). i only found out i am preggie on the 27th april when i started to use the 'preggie test kit'..and proceed to see gynae (Dr Adrian) the next day on 28th april to tell him my condition. After scanning and consultation(no exercise, no alcohol, no pineapple), he told me my baby unstablised, and i have to see him 3 weeks time on the 21 May, like the rest of the mums, i am prescribed with the pink vitamins, folic acid and hormones pils.

Am taking similac mum milk everyday, so far, no spottings after taken the gynae's medicine...i hope everything turns up alright. Ocassionaly got morning or evening sickness.

May i know if i can lie flat on my stomach becos i surfing net on my bed?

Hippy

swthippy

Hi Angie,

no worries, sure worth the fight one..Rabbit Wins!!! heehee..

swthippy

just this morning, mid night (4 may, 12am plus)..i woke up from my sleep, weeped/cried...feeling bluesss....

dont know why i behave like that???

godloved

just this morning, mid night (4 may, 12am plus)..i woke up from my sleep, weeped/cried...feeling bluesss....

It's the hormones dear...stay positive..

I am still counting down to seeing the doc and each day is like snail crawl..

Batty

yes i agree, got to hang in there. Sometimes the morning sickness can be really depresssing at times. Jus keep telling urself it will get better...

i have been vomiting every morning as well and it really upsets the whole system, hopefully it will get better as the first trimester ends..

chiro san

it's common to have mood swings occasionally, don't worry too much, it's the hormones =)

cheer up! you are not alone, i had very similar experience as you ^^

I see I see,,, So by next appointment should be around how many weeks? My next one is at 2 June cos I got to get the NT test done first at around 12 weeks, i.e. around end May, before I see him again...
Going to see him tomorrow instead of 9 May. By tml, i'm like 7 wks 1 day. Decided to go earlier for my appt because i feeling aching on my right butt... not sure why but its aching like hell. Walk also will feel abit pain due to aching... Anyone have this experience?

Feels nausea and bloated all the time, especially after meals too. And strong powering smell like air freshener / perfume, makes me wanna puke.

Batty

Going to see him tomorrow instead of 9 May. By tml, i'm like 7 wks 1 day. Decided to go earlier for my appt because i feeling aching on my right butt... not sure why but its aching like hell. Walk also will feel abit pain due to aching... Anyone have this experience?

Feels nausea and bloated all the time, especially after meals too. And strong powering smell like air freshener / perfume, makes me wanna puke.
I have the aching feeling as well. I am in my 8th week. Going to see gynae on Monday. I actually thought it might be normal. Do let me know wat your gynae says :)

swthippy

It's the hormones dear...stay positive..

I am still counting down to seeing the doc and each day is like snail crawl..
Thks, godloved for the advise

me as a 1st time mum, got many things to learn from you mums, all the infor you given really helps! :)

swthippy

it's common to have mood swings occasionally, don't worry too much, it's the hormones =)

cheer up! you are not alone, i had very similar experience as you ^^
Thanks Chiro San for the advice. really learnt alot of new things from this forum. :)

swthippy

sama sama,i cannot stand the air freshener back at my home anymore...last time, tot it smelled good, but now it smelled bad...hahah... recently i happened to drive behind a garbage van...and i almost want to puke in my car....i raced off to overtake the garbage van immediately..wat a experience!

sama sama,i cannot stand the air freshener back at my home anymore...last time, tot it smelled good, but now it smelled bad...hahah... recently i happened to drive behind a garbage van...and i almost want to puke in my car....i raced off to overtake the garbage van immediately..wat a experience!
Same here!!! i removed the air freshener in my car. Can't stand the smell... everyday don't feel like going to work lor. Just feel like resting. Super sleepy. Every night i sleep before my hubby. lolx

AngieTan

Hi angie, This is my first pregnancy.

yup, i had 2 days light menses on 1st April which i mistook it as irregular menses before i knew i am preggie. and on the 2nd week and 3rd week of april, i had very light spottings(almost a drop per week). i only found out i am preggie on the 27th april when i started to use the 'preggie test kit'..and proceed to see gynae (Dr Adrian) the next day on 28th april to tell him my condition. After scanning and consultation(no exercise, no alcohol, no pineapple), he told me my baby unstablised, and i have to see him 3 weeks time on the 21 May, like the rest of the mums, i am prescribed with the pink vitamins, folic acid and hormones pils.

Am taking similac mum milk everyday, so far, no spottings after taken the gynae's medicine...i hope everything turns up alright. Ocassionaly got morning or evening sickness.

May i know if i can lie flat on my stomach becos i surfing net on my bed?

Hippy
I also had spotting for my first pregnancy and it's not a few drops kind... It's like very light menses and the spotting was light brown in colour... Was also given hormone pills to stabilise the pregnancy and most importantly, rest more and try not to move around too much... But you working now right? Don't worry cos I think if it's really serious then Dr Adrian would have given you MC for bed rest... As long as the spotting stopped, it should be alright.... =)

I was and am now again taking powdered milk meant for pregnant mums but I am taking Anmum... Is Similac nice? I tried Dumex one but it's a little too sweet for my liking... Hehe... Taking that is good cos it's got a lot of nutrients, especially high folate content which we so need right now in the first trimester... I think from second trimester onwards, Dr Adrian will not be giving folic acid anymore so don't be alarmed... Read somewhere that folic acid is only needed in the initial part of the pregnancy and should not be taken towards the later stage of pregnancy...

Hmm... I don't know whether it is okay to lie flat on your tummy but I personally wouldn't do so lah... Hehe... Cos I very "kiasee" one, scared will harm the baby and pressing on the baby... =P

AngieTan

I think if I don't remember wrongly, I also had that kind of pain... I can't really recall liao...

By right, your next appointment is to check for baby right? The first time round you went, got see anything? Keep me updated on your visit... =)