EDD in Dec 2011

I have the aching feeling as well. I am in my 8th week. Going to see gynae on Monday. I actually thought it might be normal. Do let me know wat your gynae says :)

Hahaha i actually forgot to ask bout the butt ache.... -_-" too happy seeing the scan liao

I think if I dont't remember wrongly, I also had that kind of pain... I can't really recall ...

By right, your next appointment is to check for baby right? The first time round you went, got see anything? Keep me updated on your visit... =)
First appt didn't see the baby, but he showed my the heartbeat. So cute, its like a small white blinking thing... i almost cried.

my 2nd appt, can see the shape of the baby, and this time round, my hubby went with me, he too was excited about it. lolx

What I am experiencing now (baby about 10 weeks)
- can't stand fishy smell, hawker fumes, food in mouth- the aftertaste (esp eating hawker food), butter smell, seafood, durian smell ( but i used to love it!)

- some occasional brown discharge

- low immune system (having sore throat now) :(

- needs some honey in water, else water taste bitter then feels like vomiting

- always want to sit down like old woman

- always want to sleep like a pig (even though mind not sleepy, but the body seems to like the bed)

- crave for fast-food, meat. veggies ok, but depends. (used to like veggies)

- always wake up early in the morning feeling hungry (when i am actually not a morning person !!)

urgh.....hope this helps to vent my frustration a bit...know i can't be too frustrated else not good for baby, but............glad to have this channel to vent. :001_302:

i feel the following too!!!

- needs some honey in water, else water taste bitter then feels like vomiting

- always want to sleep like a pig ( i always fall asleep before my hubby do)

- crave for hot soup instead... lolx

I realised that my first preg I will crave for all the healthy stuff..like oats, fruit and vege...

Now all I want is unhealthy food... :( Read: Coke, Instant noodles, fast food

Sleepy all the time, worse after meals

Nausea also worse than 1st preg...

Is it OK for us to drink soft drinks? i don't know. When Dr Adrian told me no coffee no tea, makes me link to no caffeine. Coke have caffeine. But recently the weather is super hot. Dying for a coke now... but don't dare to drink.

You babes know that there's a iphone apps for pregnancy?

Hahaha the due date predicted was 22nd Dec but Dr Adrian say will be 10 Dec... wonder which is which. lolx

ihmdweh

Is it OK for us to drink soft drinks? i don't know. When Dr Adrian told me no coffee no tea, makes me link to no caffeine. Coke have caffeine. But recently the weather is super hot. Dying for a coke now... but don't dare to drink.
Haha yes yes not supposed to have caffeine. But i'm still drinking COKE!! cannot help it...

godloved

Hi ladies..
Just wanted to share an update..Finally saw the gyn last nite..
Confirmed I am 7 weeks and 3 days along.. means the pregnancy test kit showed a positive very quickly...

My EDD is on Christmas...
All I want for Christmas is a healthy baby..:p

AngieTan

First appt didn't see the baby, but he showed my the heartbeat. So cute, its like a small white blinking thing... i almost cried.

my 2nd appt, can see the shape of the baby, and this time round, my hubby went with me, he too was excited about it. lolx
That's great! How many weeks already? Next appointment when?

AngieTan

Do you like root beer? Try MUG ROOT BEER... It's CAFFEINE FREE... I craved for carbonated drinks during my first pregnancy and that was the only drink I drank without feeling too guilty... Hehe...

As for coffee/tea, the occasional ones should be okay... It was tough for me for my first pregnancy as I was a coffee addict and I drink like a few cups in a day... Switched to decaf coffee but didn't taste good so in the end, just had to force myself to settle for something else...

AngieTan

Hi ladies..
Just wanted to share an update..Finally saw the gyn last nite..
Confirmed I am 7 weeks and 3 days along.. means the pregnancy test kit showed a positive very quickly...

My EDD is on Christmas...
All I want for Christmas is a healthy baby..:p
That's great news! Sure gonna have a healthy baby... Remember to TRY and eat healthy too! =D (I said TRY cos it's hard for me as I always crave for junk food! Hehe... =P)

godloved

That's great news! Sure gonna have a healthy baby... Remember to TRY and eat healthy too! =D (I said TRY cos it's hard for me as I always crave for junk food! Hehe... =P)
Tell me about it..I am a junkie this time round as well...

How are things for the other mummies? :)

AngieTan

hahaha you are tempting me!!! heng i do not have access to any now :)
LOL! You are into potato chips too? Haha... Maybe I shouldn't buy so many so as to prevent me from eating it! But but... can't help it leh... Last night keep thinking about it... But it's heaty lah so I am scared i get sick too... Must moderate already! =P

happyfamily

dear mummies...just wondering you have experienced of vaginal discharge in brownish/yellowish colour during first trimester?

ihmdweh

Go see doctor... my first miscarriage i had yellowish discharge.... Then i found out, i had a missed-miscarriage.
Shucks!!! I have yellowish discharge everyday. but i read that its normal no? Cross my fingers and hope nothing is wrong.. am out of the country now and my next appt is only on the 4th of June.

LOL! You are into potato chips too? Haha... Maybe I shouldn't buy so many so as to prevent me from eating it! But but... can't help it ... Last night keep thinking about it... But it's heaty so I am scared i get sick too... Must moderate already! =P
Yup i'm a huge potato chips fan as well!!!! SOUR CREAM AND ONION... CALABEE...etc

hibernate

hello Dec 2011 mummies, I'm new to this thread! edd is 21st Dec, heard baby's heartbeat on my last visit to e gynae but forgot to ask him abt heartbeat rate lol