House Cleansing For My Haunted House

pehong

i think the link cannot post. u may search in google regarding this temple information.

青城前山去过无数次,08年5.12在后山度假遭遇大地震,险些完结了。震后两年里虽两次重返“生命绝地”,惟独青城外山还没去住过。早就听说成都有座“明星寺”,是指青城外山的普照寺。据说那地方祈佛很灵气,许愿或者是还愿都是非常灵验。其实这只是对于信奉的人的心理寄托吧。不信教的人,也就无所谓“佛在心中”,到是能有机会亲临看看满足下“明星寺”的好奇心而已。再者,普照寺在地震中严重毁坏,被列入重点文物古迹修复工程,如今是个啥样子,到也可以一睹重建的“普照寺之光”。

“明星寺”的说法,据普照寺记载:从2000年前后开始,先后有香港英皇集团主席杨受成、谢贤谢霆锋父子、吕良伟、黎姿、容祖儿、张玉姗、刘嘉玲、曹颖、孙悦等前往该寺求拜还愿。拥有360多亿元资产的香港恒基兆业地产有限公司主席李兆基,还不辞辛劳从澳大利亚坐专机悄然飞赴四川,到普照寺的千年古树下“吸收灵气”,并为自己烧出了1万元的香火钱。影星吕良伟在该寺观百万元打造了一座高19米的铜心金身菩萨像,专程从香港运抵该寺供奉。此外,杨受成花了180万元供奉乾隆年间十八罗汉像。还有歌星张国荣死后在该寺山上暗找墓地的说法。普照寺无风幽静,每棵树都长得笔直挺拔,据说祈愿还愿不会受到一丝风的干扰,灵气很净。来还原的富人明星,有很多都是先前在这儿许过愿,祈了福祉的,而且他们就是因为来过许愿,所以平安的度过了某个意外,或者心愿已了!这就是众多明星不远万里到这儿来的原因。的确,在富商明星“星风钱雨”的喧嚣生活中,要找到一快洁净安静的地方实在不易,而青城山的普照寺正是他们心愿地的向往。

Pinkliciouz

Hi there,

Just saw ur thread.. Really scary rite.. I too used to have this kind of problem but for myself it don't really harm us but i feel like it like to play with me hide & seek kind of stuff.. The one in my house is a small boy around Pri 4 or 5 of aged.. Not sure lahh.. Ever i went talked to this uncle he say there are that stuff in my house but not sure if it is harmful or not.. He say that It looked like a botak kid but dun mistaken It have a long neck with human body and looked like a snakes from far.. My 1st dotter seen it when she and grandma sleeps in the living room at nite she shouted got snake watching her.. Me had rent out my house and August returning back there.. Sure migraine and pain2 coming back to me.. I wonder if your master can do for Malay's house?? I may try to call on that uncle 1st if no cure then will find ur master..

Last time ever call on one Malay Master and he say he had chase the thing away, but still i can feel it is still around.. And thats where my dotter seen it too.. Haiz!! At 1st my family don't believe me cos i am the one who always can feel it there but one day each of them ever experience a bit by dreaming or while sleeping being disturbed then their face started to change lor.. :tlaugh:
I know a fengshui master who can help you. Let me know if you need his contacts. He don't have a shop because he doesn't want to pass on the rental fees to client. Only thing is, he is very busy, just referrals alone he is very busy already. I don't earn commission, just that he helped me before, so I believe in him and wants to help others too... PM me if you want his contact... I refer to alot of friends and they referred to a lot of other friends also...

JJJ

I know a fengshui master who can help you. Let me know if you need his contacts. He don't have a shop because he doesn't want to pass on the rental fees to client. Only thing is, he is very busy, just referrals alone he is very busy already. I don't earn commission, just that he helped me before, so I believe in him and wants to help others too... PM me if you want his contact... I refer to alot of friends and they referred to a lot of other friends also...
can pm me also

Hi Lim65,

Could you pm me Master Cheng's contact? I have an encounter last nite :(
It's there all the while I believe, but I did not sleep in that room for a long while.

Thanks.

iris90

After hestitating for so long, finally, my husband and I went to see Master Michelle yesterday and we have no regrets abt that decision. Will be getting her to do fengshui audit for ou new house.
thanks for the recommedation from titanium.

After hestitating for so long, finally, my husband and I went to see Master Michelle yesterday and we have no regrets abt that decision. Will be getting her to do fengshui audit for ou new house.
sorry, not sure if it was mentioned before, does Master Michelle Cheng have a shop? cos Lim65 only gave me her contact no. Do we call to fix an appt?

iris90

sorry, not sure if it was mentioned before, does Master Michelle Cheng have a shop? cos Lim65 only gave me her contact no. Do we call to fix an appt?
Yes, she has a shop near chinatown.
We also called her 1st to make an appointment with her.

Milan

Hi lim, can I have master cheng contact no pls? Pls email me (miumiusn0wy@yahoo.com.sg) cos I seldom log in. Thanks

posh

I got her contact number from Lim but I have also been thinking whether to go consult her till now.Seem like many good reviews on her. Can share with us your experience?

iris90

I got her contact number from Lim but I have also been thinking whether to go consult her till now.Seem like many good reviews on her. Can share with us your experience?
We find that her charges are reasonable and she is very accurate in accessing our characters, good and bad things that happen to us in recent months. Most importantly, we feel comfortable with her and her advices. So you gonna consulting her?

Pinkbud

Hi lim65, thank u for sharing your experience. Sorry to trouble you to PM me master cheng's contact?

Thanks again!

rachcaralyn

gosh! Lim, your story gives me goosebumps! Glad everything is good on your side now. :) Can you pm me the Master Cheng's contact? I don't know why things hasn't been smooth for me. Keep facing financial issue ever since last year when my mum suffer from heart attack.