Need recommendation

Confinementfood

We equip your maid with the knowledge of the type of food that you should/could consume during your confinement and teach them how to cook it.

This helps you save cost since confinement fees are not cheap these days and eliminate having another stranger in the house during your confinement period.

For interested mommies and daddies, please pm me.

Dewyy

i need the contacts of Autum's CL, can someone who has engaged her pls PM me the contacts? thanks alot!

pehong

my recomendation for angpow is give less when start work, if she perform good then give more or double after that.

cftongtan

i need the contacts of Autum's CL, can someone who has engaged her pls PM me the contacts? thanks alot!
Personally I feel that she did not meet my expection when she feedback that my mum's maid able to wash my dirty clothes, taking advantage of maid. Never wash the dishes, cooking utensils too. All put at the sink for maid. That why we end the contract earlier. Will not recommend to relatives and friends.

Gumi

That's the problem with some confinement nannies, over the phone they will tell you that they will do this and do that even if you got a maid at home.
But the real fact is they will cook alot and use alot of utensils and in the end the maid will got to clear up everything.

Berryhills

I highly recommend my confinement lady, currently she is doing confinement for me, i am on my 25th day and had extended her to 40 days.

She is very good, her cooking is great too.
If you need her contact, email me at cherish_koh@yahoo.com.sg

nicollow

Hi autumn, thks i got your pm.. I call her n thru conversation thk that your cl is really good n responsible, as i m due in early sep, becoz she already took up aug case n dare not take mine becoz fear of any conflicts with the aug one becoz she cannot guarrantee of unforesee circumtances especially with mommy n new baby so she offer me her friend to help me for the first two weeks and she continue the next two. She will call me back again after checking whether her friend is available or not.. Hehehe.. If fact i do hope she is able to finish on time n help me since my edd is actually in the midst of sep but becoz my #1 is borned early so i forsee tis to be early as well.. Anyway still thks so much for your recommendation..:)

can i also have the contact ? many thanks!

elaine01

Up to you....my cousin gave her hundreds upon arrival & departure.....probably for the good service she offered.

sillygal27

Hi all,
my EDD is on 30-dec, so my confinement period will hit CNY period. Any Nanny to recommend??
I'm also considering PEM confinement agency, any feedbacks on them?

pehong

If have choice, try not going to agency, because they will give you any CL available to work when you call them. I should not said the agent CL not good but still depend on luck, the good point is you can change once you think you do not like the CL.
And thru my survey, normally a good CL will very fast being book by expected mummy, even 6 mths ahead.

Autum

Hi, sorry to hear that. Btw, i do not have maid to wash the clothes and utensils. Therefore, i get her to help out during my confinement. She agreed to cleaned and washed as there is no other family member staying with me. If you have the maid, I am sure naturally she will thought your maid should be doing the chores isnt it? Well, we hire confinement nanny mainly is to take care of us on the food and baby especially while we recuperate.

Personally I feel that she did not meet my expection when she feedback that my mum's maid able to wash my dirty clothes, taking advantage of maid. Never wash the dishes, cooking utensils too. All put at the sink for maid. That why we end the contract earlier. Will not recommend to relatives and friends.

cftongtan

Hi, sorry to hear that. Btw, i do not have maid to wash the clothes and utensils. Therefore, i get her to help out during my confinement. She agreed to cleaned and washed as there is no other family member staying with me. If you have the maid, I am sure naturally she will thought your maid should be doing the chores isnt it? Well, we hire confinement nanny mainly is to take care of us on the food and baby especially while we recuperate.
Hi, I do agreed that by hiring confinement nanny mainly is to look after mother and baby. Before engaging, Aunty Irene agreed that she will wash the clothes and utensils too. She also know that the confinement is done at my mum's place.

Maid is hired by my mum. Thus maid herself will cleaned up the mess she made. However, for my case, I am pulling over my mum's house, thus I have the responsibility to ensure that I do not mess up and not cleaning.

As I am a fully breastfeeding mummy, I have allowed Aunty Irene to sleep through the night, surprisingly during the short 5 days stay, she needs afternoon nap too. Not myself, my hubby also agree that we pay her here to enjoy.

There are many occurences / incident.

cftongtan

My sister also feels that her confinement nanny is better than I engaged. Too bad, her nanny could not help me. Else will not be hunting high and low for someone else as most of the popular ones are booked long ago.

Autum

I see... I m not in the position to comment anything cos it's her pre-arrangement with you. For me, I told her the worst senerio that I do not have maid and everything she got to help abit (mainly with regards to me and baby). Well, she really did a good job. There's abt 3 times I caught her taking nap. I was angry also, but to think again and be reasonable, she is taking nap with my baby. Chores done, I have already taken full full meal. Nth to do in the noon, so let her be lo. Also, i was waiting to see if she wakes up when my bb cry, I was surprise a little move from my bb and she open her eyes to see. Anyway, at least she does what she needs and more than that while she does confinement for me. now I am so grateful to her by listening to her advices. I have got back my figure and in fact, better than before pregnancy. Jeans and dresses able to wear back. Plus, I got a pink health. anytime my hand and feet is warm and rosy cheek. most importantly, my bb is healthy and after 2 weeks back from hospital, she manage to turn bb US time to Asia time. :) which makes my night peaceful after she leaves. :)

Hi, I do agreed that by hiring confinement nanny mainly is to look after mother and baby. Before engaging, Aunty Irene agreed that she will wash the clothes and utensils too. She also know that the confinement is done at my mum's place.

Maid is hired by my mum. Thus maid herself will cleaned up the mess she made. However, for my case, I am pulling over my mum's house, thus I have the responsibility to ensure that I do not mess up and not cleaning.

As I am a fully breastfeeding mummy, I have allowed Aunty Irene to sleep through the night, surprisingly during the short 5 days stay, she needs afternoon nap too. Not myself, my hubby also agree that we pay her here to enjoy.

There are many occurences / incident.

Moon kok

You may consider the CL that I hired during Chinese new year.. She did a very good job for me during my confinement period.

Hi all,
my EDD is on 30-dec, so my confinement period will hit CNY period. Any Nanny to recommend??
I'm also considering PEM confinement agency, any feedbacks on them?