EDD in Sept 2011

ChocoBaby

Everyone here today? Hehehhe... Dodomum whats ur facebook name? I'll add u thru charlotte. :) how to add to our mummy group, i also don't know. Lol. Rabbitmummy, the creator can help. :)

Triquetra

Thanks all!
49 more nights to go...

Anyone drinking maternal milk?
I am drinking Anmum chocolate milk but I just read that chocolate can cause insomnia so thinking of changing now.

Triquetra

I did mine in bellaluna.....
They do prenatal massage?
I am looking at babiesbellies (55/hr) and jamu wellness (80/hr)...
Jamu is more convenient as it is near but the pricing zZzz. Babiesbellies is specialized in pregnancy massage etc but located at victoria street =.="

Yanqin84

They do prenatal massage?
I am looking at babiesbellies (55/hr) and jamu wellness (80/hr)...
Jamu is more convenient as it is near but the pricing zZzz. Babiesbellies is specialized in pregnancy massage etc but located at victoria street =.="
Bellaluna does pre natal massage but the package is not that cheap.I spent about $2K plus for 20 pre/post natal massage and including 5days home visit. Babiesbellies price is pretty reasonable actually.

nikij2

Thanks all!
49 more nights to go...

Anyone drinking maternal milk?
I am drinking Anmum chocolate milk but I just read that chocolate can cause insomnia so thinking of changing now.
Am drinking Anmum chocolate milk too... My insomnia is caused by hot weather i think, not the chocolate.