EDD in Sept 2011

Triquetra

I bought my hubby a ipad2 and made him a card. He prefers the card though.

Is it true that walking helps to bring labour naturally? Is yes, when do we start? I don't wanna do it too early in case it puts more pressure on my bladder instead -_-

ChocoBaby

I bought my hubby a ipad2 and made him a card. He prefers the card though.

Is it true that walking helps to bring labour naturally? Is yes, when do we start? I don't wanna do it too early in case it puts more pressure on my bladder instead -_-
awww... Sometimes it's the small things that's more meaningful.

Walking can start as early as possible, n i find it really helps in labour.

Triquetra

awww... Sometimes it's the small things that's more meaningful.

Walking can start as early as possible, n i find it really helps in labour.
Chocobaby you engaging any massage lady?
I didnt for my first child as I was taking care of my baby fully by myself at that time and didnt have time.

ChocoBaby

Chocobaby you engaging any massage lady?
I didnt for my first child as I was taking care of my baby fully by myself at that time and didnt have time.
Yah, already have 1... My grandma's friend. Had 1 session of pre-natal massage with her too. My first i had a different lady for 3 days only. Hated all the pantangs! Hehehe....

Rosha

Hello mtb ........thinking of finding a pre-natal or a postnatal massage for urself at ur own home?I,m an experience lady doing this services.I,m doing this services following ur own budget.If interested pls msg or called me for more information.THKS.....(93766413

dodomum

hihi

im new in this thread.. my edd is 29sep n so looking forward to it.. hope to make some frens n share tips in tis thread :)

ChocoBaby

hihi

im new in this thread.. my edd is 29sep n so looking forward to it.. hope to make some frens n share tips in tis thread :)
Hello dodomum! Welcome! So how's ur pregnancy going? We not only communicate here but on facebook as well, we made our own group there. Hehehehe... Ure welcome to join there too if u like. Cos nowadays we're more active in facebook.
Anyway.... 1 of us 'popped' yesterday. So exciting! Waiting to for updates now. :)

soo

Hello Friend,

New Delphin vacuum(gold series) bought on 30 July 11 at SGD3500, wish to sell it at SGD3200, if you are keen to buy it, please kindly contact me at fongyew1@yahoo.com.
The Delphin vacuum is in good condition and 10 years warranty. Pity Owner
:we2Randy-git:

dodomum

hihi, nice to be here with all sep mum!!

hmm.. but too bad not in fb.. im quite active in fb thou.. wonder y u gals cant find me with my email..