EDD April Mummies

Dilys

Hi gals,

I'm still having spotting and today is the 3rd day. I have slight stained on the panty and pink/dark red muscus when I wipe after peeing.

Some websites stated that spotting and cramping in week 7 is normal as long as the cramping and bleeding are not severe. Some mummies shared that they experience spotting through-out pregnancy.

Please keep me in prayer and I'm trying very hard to stay positive and not to be overly anxious.
Hey Cristae,

Have you rest enough?? Hmm .. don't drink cold water. You must remember to take your Folic Acid & Dupheston to protect your little one . Don't drink too much tonic, cos' maybe that cause.. spotting .

Don't worry ! Be Positive ... everything will be alright ... Relax...Talk to ur bb .. tell little one " u love him/her"

Huafen83

Hi cristae, do not worry too much ok. Stay postive. Everything will be fine. Not to walk too much. Lie down as much as possible. Jia you!

Anxious31

Hi Dilys, you're right, I shall not do pedicure then. Thanks for ur reply. oh yes, congrats on hearing ur baby's heartbeat! It was a reassuring and touching moment for me when I heard mine last week.

Hi Cristae, it's great that you are resting lots. Did your gynae give you a jab on top of Duphaston? I also read that spotting is common in early pregnancy. Don't worry too much but do monitor and check with your gynae to see what he/she can do...

Anyone going for the OSCAR blood test?

Last edited:

Dilys

Hi Dilys, you're right, I shall not do pedicure then. Thanks for ur reply. oh yes, congrats on hearing ur baby's heartbeat! It was a reassuring and touching moment for me when I heard mine last week.

Hi Cristae, it's great that you are resting lots. Did your gynae give you a jab on top of Duphaston? I also read that spotting is common in early pregnancy. Don't worry too much but do monitor and check with your gynae to see what he/she can do...

Hi Anxious31,

Thanks ! Yeah I am going the OSCAR on my next visit 1 mth later !

Dilys

This morning i drank a cup of dumex mamil milk and ate mee Siam.. Nw having Diarrhoea.. And morning after I urine I wipe. I saw a tiny bit of light brown discharge.. Very tiny bit of it and then I wipe a few time don't see it le.. Even my pantyliner also do not show.. Spotting is referring to those discharge that can be seen on panty or pantyliner ya?
Hi D_I,

Hope you are feeling better today ? light brown discharge shouldn't be a prob if there is no bleeding. Maybe those you wipe are not brown discharge la .. spotting definetly can be seen .. clearly on a white surface.

D_I

Hi Dilys, I am seeing my gynae today .. Actually is becoz I felt abit of itch at the side of my virgina. But just now afternoon after peeing I wipe also saw abit of the light brown discharge. Is like bit by bit.. So just nice can check with gynae also :)

Dilys

Hi Dilys, I am seeing my gynae today .. Actually is becoz I felt abit of itch at the side of my virgina. But just now afternoon after peeing I wipe also saw abit of the light brown discharge. Is like bit by bit.. So just nice can check with gynae also :)
Hi D_I,

Yeah better check with your gynae. C what she say .. Most important must keep clean.. Itch maybe infection. Don't worry ! Jia you everything is going to be alright !

Huafen83

Yup mostly D I u r suffering from infection. :)

I won't be going for the Oscar scan. I most likely will opt for juz doing the blood test. Result also as high as 80%. I did tat for my no.1 :)

feathers

Hello!! I'm another March mommy come kaypo, hehe!! I woke up early early this morning due to hunger and can't sleep. End up entertaining myself reading through 10 whole pages of this. Hehe~ :001_302:

feathers

Itchy down there is perfectly normal if there is no foul smell or weird discharge. I think its due to increase blood circulation and also more sensitive so we will feel some itch. I also have that, so uncomfortable when it happened when I'm outside. Unlike guys, we girls can't just scratch there and then. Haha! I find wearing comfortable cotton undies helps, the sexy lacy ones can just chuck one side for some other days. =P

feathers

I am going for mine end of this month. Excited! By the way I experience slight cramp these few days. But no spotting
Slight cramp is probably uterus expanding. I find it hard to stretch myself without feeling some pull from my uterus area nowadays. As long as no spotting and no prolonged sharp cramps or painful cramps, nothing to worry about. ^-^

D_I

Seen my gynae.. Baby is safe.. But there is Abit of blood in urine.. So dr gave me an injection to play safe.. And ask
Me drink more water to flush out

Cristae

Hey Cristae,

Have you rest enough?? Hmm .. don't drink cold water. You must remember to take your Folic Acid & Dupheston to protect your little one . Don't drink too much tonic, cos' maybe that cause.. spotting .

Don't worry ! Be Positive ... everything will be alright ... Relax...Talk to ur bb .. tell little one " u love him/her"
Thanks Dilys.. Ya I'm taking those and try to rest more.. Napping for 2 hours in the afternoon these 2 days.. :) Cheers!

Cristae

Ya he suggested jab but when I asked more, the jab is also Duphaston but stronger dose and he say it is not essential but helps to strengthen. So I thought I would rest and see how it goes instead of taking Jab..

THis morning the spotting stopped, but I found spotting again after I came back home from lunch... :) Even then, it is considered improvement...

I'm actually seeing a chinese physician tmr, just to take a second opinion on the cause of bleeding...

D_I

Girls, can I check the urine test that we always do during our gynae visit is it only check for gucolse only? Coz I am really worry after dr told me there is a slight blood found in the urine but no infection .. The urine test was check after I told him I pee alot during night time

yuzudinga

Seen my gynae.. Baby is safe.. But there is Abit of blood in urine.. So dr gave me an injection to play safe.. And ask
Me drink more water to flush out
blood in urine might be because of urinary tract infection. do drink some reliable branded cranberry juice and it will help. :)

D_I

But the weird thing is my gynae say there is no
Infection only abit of blood found in the urine.. Oh gosh.. I am so worry.. Told my gynae he say is normal to feel worry. I have been drinking lot of water now. Hope next visit the result will be beta

yuzudinga

But the weird thing is my gynae say there is no
Infection only abit of blood found in the urine.. Oh gosh.. I am so worry.. Told my gynae he say is normal to feel worry. I have been drinking lot of water now. Hope next visit the result will be beta
yes. drink more water. try not to be too stressed. jiayou!