Edd, Feb 2011.

Gem2505

Is she coughing? If not, maybe can switch onto 24 degrees to cool room a bit? ? My doctor told me to sponge bath when my boy had fever just to make sure temp does not go too high. Room temp water and sponge under arms and neck and face.
she has alil phlegm. not much coughing. maybe can hear her cough like 1-2 times a day? sometimes dont even hear any. will on the air con for her tonight. i tried to bath her, but the temp went down awhile only den up again. sponge her alot have to do for quite long else once stop, the temp will be back.. hopefully the water cooling pad i bought can be of good use tonight. i didnt had any good rest for the past few days n i myself was sick. whole family was sick. mentally and physically tired.

Gem2505

They have got lots of other grandchildren which they seldom have chance to see so their expectations not high. Actually quite sad when u think abt it. i think i should pay them a visit.... but that has to wait until we all fully recover. (me, hubby, baby and my mom all sick now)

Your hubby going overseas for 3 weeks, then u will have to take care of bb all alone.... that will be quite stressful.
yesterday my hubby say i have to call his parents when he is overseas and talk to them. i was like -_-"
he call can already what. why i must call. they want to ask anything, they can call me instead.
dont think i will call. LOL. cant be bothered lar. looking after my bb on my own quite tiring liao, still want me to do this do that. tsk. hack care. =X

Gem2505

my hubby goin for a work trip for 3 mths....all alone handling my active little baby...think i b too tired n very tired...wkdays wrk n wkends with baby...but its all e little sacrifices a mummy make...

jheyy, ur baby so goooodddd girl......so nice...hw i wish my baby will stop whining in the middle of the nite for a milk n juz continue slp till tmr morning...he slp at 7.30pm every nite n wakes at 6.30am every mrning without fail!...very early risers n we mummy daddy b tired coz cant slp in any longer mah...
omg. when i think mine going overseas for 3 weeks is bad enough, i see u will have a harder time than me.
but we are wonder mums, can do it de!

Gem2505

I asked my pd and she said that bb won't have fever during teething. I don't quite believe her though coz she can't explain why my boy has fever that goes up and down.
hmm.. but i heard from many that during teething will have fever wor. maybe up to individual bah. some will, some wont. just hope she get well soon thats all.. =)

Gem2505

so cute your boy! yes i agree, when our baby discover they could do something new, they will keep doing it, e.g. flipping onto tummy, sitting up. now my gal will try to stand up by holding onto the railings of the cot, we will clap hands and encourage her, she will smile as if she has done something proud.

She is drooling a lot more recently, i hope she is teething soon.....
haha! mine recently keep playing with her tongue. keep sticking out and play. then start to shut her lips and
boo ( trying to "splash" ) her saliva. -_-"
n she did a funny chicken little lips.

3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

jgt78

wow! show us her pic plsss!!!
I think your gal from the beginning has been very kuai and easy to take care hor? so envy, mine sleeps around 8ish and wakes up sometime in the night, but recently we can pat her to sleep, she will wake up at 5am, she will make some noise to poo (yes, poo, such weird timing) and drink milk, then we will try to make her sleep for another hr before we get her ready for school.
It's improvement right, can pat to sleep. Yay! I do agree the 5 am poo is strange. Do you notice as they eat more solids, its more effort to poo? My boy nowadays has a very funny expression when he poos. And must stop every to concentrate, very funny.

jgt78

my hubby goin for a work trip for 3 mths....all alone handling my active little baby...think i b too tired n very tired...wkdays wrk n wkends with baby...but its all e little sacrifices a mummy make...

jheyy, ur baby so goooodddd girl......so nice...hw i wish my baby will stop whining in the middle of the nite for a milk n juz continue slp till tmr morning...he slp at 7.30pm every nite n wakes at 6.30am every mrning without fail!...very early risers n we mummy daddy b tired coz cant slp in any longer mah...
Nutela, we are in the same boat.6 am for me... and must bf so cannot delegate. I really admire you.3 months is a long time. Your boy will surely grow very close and attached to his mummy. I was also taking care of my boy alone from 2 months to 4 and half. Hubby works until 10 pm most nights, no parents or in laws or maid. At that time, I felt so lonely and tired but my boy really clinged to me. Now we have maid to help and infantcare cos I intend to go back to work soon. Funny now I miss those days when it was just the two of us :) its good that he likes maid and infantcare but I think we mummies all want to be No 1 :)

Gem2505

hey mums,

can advise what kind of food blender u all used when making baby food?

any comments on avent steamer and blender?

yesterday my hubby say i have to call his parents when he is overseas and talk to them. i was like -_-"
he call can already what. why i must call. they want to ask anything, they can call me instead.
dont think i will call. LOL. cant be bothered lar. looking after my bb on my own quite tiring liao, still want me to do this do that. tsk. hack care. =X
haha, don't argue with him or tell him u won't call, like that he won't be happy when he leaves for his biz trip. Just said ok, then when he is back and ask you, you say 'wow, time passes so fast, i don't even have time to pee, i must have forgotten to call!"

hahahaha.... he also can't say anything since it's over ;p

It's improvement right, can pat to sleep. Yay! I do agree the 5 am poo is strange. Do you notice as they eat more solids, its more effort to poo? My boy nowadays has a very funny expression when he poos. And must stop every to concentrate, very funny.
she woke up at 3am to drink, then at 6ish, she woke up and when i changed her diaper, she pooed. I think she is like her dad, straightaway can poo when they wake up, no need to 'pei yang gan qing'. If we are feeding her, she will stop her milk and look at us, then we know she is going to poo, so we assure her that it's ok, just poo, and make the poo poo sound. Once she is done, she will go back to what she is doing.

hey mums,

can advise what kind of food blender u all used when making baby food?

any comments on avent steamer and blender?
My hubby bought U-like from OG, a very small blender good enough to blend her food, a bit noisy though, I have not tried the rest so I donno if the noise level is ok. Not fantastic I would say but good enough to blend stuff.

Gem2505

haha, don't argue with him or tell him u won't call, like that he won't be happy when he leaves for his biz trip. Just said ok, then when he is back and ask you, you say 'wow, time passes so fast, i don't even have time to pee, i must have forgotten to call!"

hahahaha.... he also can't say anything since it's over ;p
LOL LOL!! thats what im going to do then. evil smile~~

Gem2505

hey your gal is so so so cute!!!! I love her eyes! How did she do the tweety bird look? so cute!!!!!
she has a big pair of eyes. she was trying to suck her lips while playing with her tongue and saliva. den it became like this. ha. everyone saw laughed at her. haha. see the pic so many times le still will laugh at it.

Gem2505

My hubby bought U-like from OG, a very small blender good enough to blend her food, a bit noisy though, I have not tried the rest so I donno if the noise level is ok. Not fantastic I would say but good enough to blend stuff.
oh.. coz i was thinking whether the avent brand one good anot coz got 1 mum selling hers at $80. its a steamer cum blender. dunno its good anot leh.

Jheyyy

u see me good, i see u good.
many people out there wouldnt want any inlaws at all.
like my sis in law, i think she hates my inlaws to the core.
somehow, her failed marriage with my bro in law, main cause was becoz of my inlaws ( she claimed ).
so, if dont have their existence, she n my bro in law wouldnt have divorce? ( not too sure thou ).

"jia jia you ben nan nian de jin"
Sigh, most in-laws are mean.
My in-laws are v nice. She always cook my favourite stuffs, talk to me about the family, make sure my hubby gives me sweet little gifts even for x'mas.
Now no more lo, my hubby like no govt liao. LOL ~!