EDD in Dec 2011

bingtingyin

When will DD be able to be discharge? *hugs* heheh don't worry she'll be home with you really soon! THEN you have no time to check forum. =p
Doc say hv to wait till dd week 35. Ard next thu if everything ok. Nw she can drink will n no pro yet. Thanks.. Will stil check when I'm free. Miss the days chatting here n dd moving in tummy.

bingtingyin

Don't blame yourself dear! When anything happens to bb we tend to blame ourselves, I'm sure that you had done all you can already, so don't blame yourself, no mother would ever want to hurt her own child. Her weight at 2.4 is pretty good already. So don't feel guilty, just think of what to do next, ok. *hugs* She'll be a very lovely and active child.

Make sure to get enough rest. And don't think/worry so much. Take good care of yourself too.
yes. I noe cannt look back so I'm wrking hard to pump more milks n get extra rest. So when dd back hme I gt energy to take care of her n jiejie. Yest her weight drop to 2.2kg n jus nw visit her the weight go up to 2.3kg.

Thanks n hugs!! All mummies take care!!

Renzie

Doc say hv to wait till dd week 35. Ard next thu if everything ok. Nw she can drink will n no pro yet. Thanks.. Will stil check when I'm free. Miss the days chatting here n dd moving in tummy.
oh it'll be very soon! good that she's drinking well soon. You also jia you!~

missesjoanna

Hello babylele,

Bear with it for another 2 weeks after ur bb full term come out. Me see my dd, my heart wil auto pain n tears will roll. Keep blaming myself y I din be more careful n take care of her when she in my tummy. Nw she hv to stay at special care nursery until doc feel she can discharge. I gv birth at week 34 n weight 2.410g, gynae est weight at 2.5kg. Jia you!! U going to full term soon.
girl, don't blame yourself okay. at least now dd can drink milk and she's so cute! so now try to rest more so when dd back you have more energy! next week very soon dd can go home le... forum start to be quiet lately without u keke....

babylele

Hello babylele,

Bear with it for another 2 weeks after ur bb full term come out. Me see my dd, my heart wil auto pain n tears will roll. Keep blaming myself y I din be more careful n take care of her when she in my tummy. Nw she hv to stay at special care nursery until doc feel she can discharge. I gv birth at week 34 n weight 2.410g, gynae est weight at 2.5kg. Jia you!! U going to full term soon.
bing how come urs so early give birth..? lately i keep having those tight cramps lohx.. its so horrible.. den i work also super long hours.. its like 12hours everyday at least !! =( i very scare will early give birth leh.. like right now as i type , i can feel tightness at gastric area or jus below the ribs area.. super dunno wat to say ~

truetrue

think almost all of us encounter this 2 hours wake up time! LOL! Must be start adjusting our body to get use.

Sometimes even I'm sleeping I also feel that I'm half sleeping... Keep toss here and there sianzzzz

Heng u on leave le if not really nit enough sleep. Nowadays I tried not to take nap if not night sure can't sleep!
i sleep alot want lor. At night usually i touch the pillow .. within minutes ..i can sleep already. lol. nap... take awhile only.. like ard 30mins to 1 hr.

missesjoanna

i sleep alot want . At night usually i touch the pillow .. within minutes ..i can sleep already. lol. nap... take awhile only.. like around 30mins to 1 hr.
WAH! that's good !! my nap i just lie down close eyes i can fall asleep ! very fast! but night time NAH!!!!! and hub insist me to sleep early :wong7:

hibernate

yea got pic more understand keke

sama sama ! LOL

i toss but can't even doze off... some time due to position and imagine floating in my mind LOL

yea!!! high tide then move !!! LOL
lol overworked mind ..

hmmmm... really ar? i never really notice ... but i think think what you say is quite true ... so must empty my bladder when i feel tighten...

now i got the super tight feeling again!!!
lol don't do that ah .. very no good. when i had to hold my bladder when i'm working i find it hard to stand straight with full bladder! lol

hibernate

heheh if I can't get to sleep, confirm have to go toilet dont't know how many times! lol. Hubby asked me to drink more water somemore, I'm like drink more, I'll probably end up sleeping in the toilet.
but have to drink more water leh...or else leg will swell and cramp in the middle of the night :(

hibernate

Hello babylele,

Bear with it for another 2 weeks after your baby full term come out. Me see my dear daughter, my heart wil auto pain n tears will roll. Keep blaming myself y I did not be more careful n take care of her when she in my tummy. now she have to stay at special care nursery until doc feel she can discharge. I gv birth at week 34 n weight 2.410g, gynae est weight at 2.5kg. Jia you!! you going to full term soon.
dear bingtingyin, don't blame yourself .. you've done very well already. at week 34 she's already at a very good weight. jia you and be strong for your daughter. she'll be discharged soon! all will be well. take lots of care

Fynn88

she'll be out of hospital in no time! She came out at a good weight! Keep us updated yup
Hello babylele,

bingtingyin

oh it'll be very soon! good that she's drinking well soon. You also jia you!~
Yes.. Will jia you!! Milk flow come Liao so very hardworking pumping. Even after pump stil very hard. Hai.. Dun noe izziti I din pump long enough. I pump both side 30-45 mins.

bingtingyin

girl, don't blame yourself okay. at least now dd can drink milk and she's so cute! so now try to rest more so when dd back you have more energy! next week very soon dd can go home le... forum start to be quiet lately without u keke....
Ya.. Counting down 4days she can come hme. I wil come in more often to chat. Me nw storing energy too. Sleep more n keep napping if possible. A day I can nap 2 times after meals.

I'm back!!! Lols..

bingtingyin

bing how come urs so early give birth..? lately i keep having those tight cramps lohx.. its so horrible.. den i work also super long hours.. its like 12hours everyday at least !! =( i very scare will early give birth leh.. like right now as i type , i can feel tightness at gastric area or jus below the ribs area.. super dunno wat to say ~
Babylele, dun worry k. Me also dun noe y my dd wan come out so fast. Me very active recently n also drink quite Liang. I ask doctors they say cannt be the few reason I feel. Cos to them is my body hv early contraction.

Me also hv tigthness feel at my lower tummy before contraction n my gynae gv me med also cannt. Think impt is u hv more rest when u at hme nmdun drink too liang first. #1 usually dun come too early. Me is #2 Liao so some ppl say is normal to hv early contraction.

Dun scare urself n nt to worry so much. Then ur bb can happy growing inside ur tummy. Enjoy the feeling bb inside. I'm missing it nw.

bingtingyin

dear bingtingyin, don't blame yourself .. you've done very well already. at week 34 she's already at a very good weight. jia you and be strong for your daughter. she'll be discharged soon! all will be well. take lots of care
Thanks, dear!! I'll be strong and looking foward. All mummies here also hv jia you. Less than a mth times, all our ds n dd will be out Liao.

she'll be out of hospital in no time! She came out at a good weight! Keep us updated yup
Thanks, dear!! Will keep update n post her pic if possible. Cos I gt pro posting photos here.

godloved

Gratz to all those mummies who have popped.. I have having bad ankle pain when I walk nowadays. Hubby going on work trip this week.. Feel a bit sad, perhaps it's the hormones making me emo. Will see doc again when hubby is back. All the best to those who are still awaiting the arrival of our precious. Feels so long to wait till the 9th of dec when I m scheduled for my elective c sect..

Xmm

Good morn ladies!

Sorry I MIA for 3 days as have been busy packing and cleaning the house to make way for bb stuff.
Today and tomorrow will still need to continue to pack and clean since not finish yet.
The bb cot is arriving this Sat, so I must jia you to ensure the room is ready for it.

I was telling hubby that his bb gal not yet born already make us so busy, when she is born hor, we will be even more boh eng ........

I bought 2 coconut yesterday and will start drinking 1 today as I am currently in week 36, and thurs drink another one.
Next week maybe I will increase to 3 a week.
Don't dare to drink too much as afraid too liang.

My feet swell to 2 times bigger since yesterday, very ugly.
Backache is very bad, can't toss and turn on the bed, once I get on bed,I must keep still in the same position.
Middle of the night pee is a nightmare with the bad body ache,it is very challenging to get up from bed.
Let's 加油 since we r about the reach the finishing line soon!