EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Dilys

lolx.... I will know it soon in 2 days times. Hahaha... but my hubby prefer girl.
Hi icebaby21,

Haha don't worry hairy tummy doesn't really u having a boy also! It's the hormones again. Some having very hairy tummy & even abit of hair beside the lips hehe... All this hair will drop after you give birth.. Don't ever shave it ..

Hi all the mums-to-be,

I am new here and my EDD is n 19 May 2011. Hope to get to know more about the world of mummy and babies here :)

icebaby21

Hi icebaby21,

Haha don't worry hairy tummy doesn't really u having a boy also! It's the hormones again. Some having very hairy tummy & even abit of hair beside the lips hehe... All this hair will drop after you give birth.. Don't ever shave it ..
If after birth, the hair will be gone then good. Hahaha... I will not shave it otherwise it will become thicker *I think* lolx... Heng only at tummy area. *pray*

cn211279

I'm prone to breakouts now too. :(...So no makeup nor facial cos scared will irritate the skin some more... Sigh...
Feeling ugly now that I'm pregnant as well cos the complexion is just getting worse (not tt it is very good before)...Figure going downhill...my bump is quite obvious, my colleagues all know that I'm pregnant now... and energy level (ie sex drive as well) ultra low....
But I tell myself that it is only temporary. Everything will be fine once it is May!! :)

icebaby21

Hi all the mums-to-be,

I am new here and my EDD is n 19 May 2011. Hope to get to know more about the world of mummy and babies here :)
Hi Clearbluesky,

Welcome!!! :D

1) tangtang: 01/05/12
2) smurfete: 02/05/12 - boy
3) bleeeee: 02/05/12
4) Carikube : 02/05/12
5) mikko010410: 04/05/12
6) cupcakemum: 04/05/12
7) miniclaire: 05/05/12
8) florence_coey: 07/05/12
9) Izanyzam: 07/05/12 - Girl
10) arielc: 09/05/12 - Boy
11) Suhaidah: 10/05/12
12) ling02 : 11/05/12
13) 2ndtimemum: 11/05/12
14) Sweetoothz: 13/05/12
15) icebaby21 : 15/05/12
16) gindo: 16/05/12
17) Gemini11: 16/05/12 - boy
18) cn211279: 18/05/12
19) wongmeiling: 18/05/12
20) Rukia: 19/05/12
21) clearbluesky: 19/05/12
22) Meilynn: 23/05/12
23) RedDevil: 21/05/12
24) temari: 25/05/12
25) climsp: 26/05/12
26) Rzena : 27/05/12
27) koalarie: 27/05/12
28) Tannie:28/05/12
29) Tataro:28/05/12
30) mrsteo: 28/05/12
31) tomatoBB: 29/05/12
32) Fanger: 30/05/12

Last edited:

icebaby21

same here! as in my hubby also prefer girl... but we scanned last week and it's 98% boy... haha..
cos he says girl do wrong things can give chance. lolx... boy do wrong things *evil grin*..... hahaha.... watever the result is, as long as it a healthy baby and i will be very happy.

Tataro

hi mummies,

Is it safe to drink vitagen or yoghurt? i had constipation on and off :(

Last night i had legs cramp and i immediately jump up, my hubby thought i had nightmare, wahahhahaha

arielc

totally agree, icebaby21... that's what i tell my hubby too.. as long as healthy baby, we should really be thankful... :)

cos he says girl do wrong things can give chance. lolx... boy do wrong things *evil grin*..... hahaha.... watever the result is, as long as it a healthy baby and i will be very happy.

arielc

yes, it's safe.. in fact it's good for digestion! i've been drinking yakult and eating yoghurt...

hi mummies,

Is it safe to drink vitagen or yoghurt? i had constipation on and off :(

Last night i had legs cramp and i immediately jump up, my hubby thought i had nightmare, wahahhahaha

icebaby21

I tried Yakult and Yoghurt few days ago... hopefully it helps it my constipation. It's a nightmare to stay in a toilet for almost an hour.

Hi,

I also take Yakult and Yoghurt, I will take it out from the fridge and let it become room temperature before i consume then as heard that it is no good to eat "cold" stuff..

My bump seem a little too big! Like 4mths plus! Also seem from side! Hubby joke I still got my waist:shyxxx:

My 1st baby and 1st grandchild of both side!! Both grandpapa r dragon also!! So everyone in the family very kancheong! :001_302:

Onli bought 1 maternity jean from ASOS | Shop women's fashion & men's clothing | Free Delivery & Returns! Cheap n nice!
Hi!

How did you get what you want from ASOS? You bought it online? Or, is there a spree going on?

Thanks!

Sweetoothz

Hi sweetoothz,

The condition of your complexion & the shape of your bump doesnt determine the gender. Scientifically .. Hormones that cause the changes.. You are having a girl yes.. But your body is producing more male hormones that's why u r having hormones inbalance... That cause you to have those breakouts.

For those who are having very good complexion now , the reason is they produce even more female hormones which boost their good complexion.
You will be surprise even though we are females .. But our body produce abit of male hormones even we are not preggie.

The shape of bump varies different among all mummies... Doesn't determine the gender. It's depends on how your baby is sleeping.

Haha sex drive I think you should be taking this easy. Nothing to be upset about.. It may happen not just during pregnancy. Right now maybe your body is too tired and is telling you to rest.

Relax & enjoy ur pregnancy!
thx Dilys.. u sure know alot of things ey.. thx for sharing hun.. xxx

Sweetoothz

oh by the way as for clothing, i only buy tights from cotton on as pants n recently my mom bought me a bellybelt. its like an extension to the button of ur jeans. so now i'm wearing my old jeans as well ..=))

the bellybelt cost abt $30 and has 3 diff sizes to fit u as ur belly grows .. so i invest on this and save a bit on buying new clothes.. =))