2011 - Anyone doing IVF? Succes?

maddie

Ya...after egg retrieval must eggs lots of protein food such as eggs and chicken. But then also must take wheat germ. Anyway, I will be seeing this Chinese doc for the second time later..Hehe!!

Ohhhh.... Icic... I only noe after egg retrieval eat more protein stuff like egg n eggs...

babymoo

icic.....im not intending to c chinese doc already cos really waste a lot of $$ and the quality of herbs they giv is basic...n u r paying premium price

Ya...after egg retrieval must eggs lots of protein food such as eggs and chicken. But then also must take wheat germ. Anyway, I will be seeing this Chinese doc for the second time later..Hehe!!

maddie

Oh Ok..I just saw Dr Su today. She says that my body is receiving the medicine very well and that my looks are good and cheerful. She asks me to continue and shall see her again next Saturday. Heh!!! I am very happy! ;)

icic.....im not intending to c chinese doc already cos really waste a lot of $$ and the quality of herbs they giv is basic...n u r paying premium price

babymoo

Yup... Chinese medicines will make ur 气色 look better.... Jiayou !!! =) may success to all of us with healthy babies !!! ^_^

Oh Ok..I just saw Dr Su today. She says that my body is receiving the medicine very well and that my looks are good and cheerful. She asks me to continue and shall see her again next Saturday. Heh!!! I am very happy! ;)

maddie

Haha!!! I wonder what is in the Chinese Medicine. Lol!!! Maybe also due to the wheat germ oil that I take..

Yup... Chinese medicines will make ur 气色 look better.... Jiayou !!! =) may success to all of us with healthy babies !!! ^_^

babymoo

Before I get menses I will feel Er xin at times....Depends if u wanna eat Chinese or western medicine....If wanna take Chinese medicine then just take folic acid will do.... If western supplement don take chinese

So you mean to just take 1 kind of medicine will do? I feel a bit er xin today...aiyo! Duno why...maybe just not feeling well.

nostalgia

Good Luck babymoo... did you do acupuncture? There are some studies done that says it will improve IVF rates. I might need to go IVF too. sigh...scared.

babymoo

don b scared.....just hav confidence to do it.....i did before but i felt the money spent is not worthwhile....
=) thanks

maddie

Oh..My menses haven't come and its not time yet. I feel the dum dum "ER XIN" feeling for the whole of today. :( Oh ok...then i shall just take folic acid with Chinese Medicine.

Before I get menses I will feel Er xin at times....Depends if u wanna eat Chinese or western medicine....If wanna take Chinese medicine then just take folic acid will do.... If western supplement don take chinese

maddie

I did asks Dr Su if I should do acupuncture. She says no need. Just take her Chinese Medicine will do...

Good Luck babymoo... did you do acupuncture? There are some studies done that says it will improve IVF rates. I might need to go IVF too. sigh...scared.

babymoo

U try with Chinese medi n folic acid then u c the effect of it... Cos if mix too many u dunno where the effect come from...
Diff doc will hav diff advise... U just follow her instruction for 2-3 mths u c ur effect k ... =)