EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

lizzy2101

sora

Thanks, Alyssa! Yes, tts the one!

aiyo.. but their mark-up r q steep... USD52.99 (~SGD67 ) on amazon.. & they r selling it @ SGD149! >200%...

lizzy2101

Thanks, Alyssa! Yes, tts the one!

aiyo.. but their mark-up r q steep... USD52.99 (~SGD67 ) on amazon.. & they r selling it @ SGD149! >200%...
well yea u in Singapore lol, u can order online but you gotta wait 2 weeks for mailing etc..

Alyssa

Yup, and need to take into account the shipping charges. :p
In any case you can shop ard and see which pillow suits you better?

I started off being v enthusiastic, looking for a good support pillow, but halfway thr the search I got confused by the huge range.. shall start thinking abt it again when tummy gets bigger bah.. Happy shopping n let me know what is gd! :)

felicity

i believe on "bad wind" that the elders always says.. i experienced it before and i got sick really bad.. you can use fan but not direct on you... and always wear socks or slippers cos the floor is cold and is bad too..
ya i got backache from wind before also until need to let out blood (ba guan + fang xue) to get rid of the wind inside my back... i know... but i'm also having this terrible eczema and i'm scratching my skin off whenever i perspire =( thanks for the info anyway, definitely will take note!

On e 10wk plus I went for my scan n saw my little one dancing n shaking the head... Was kinda funny n I cldnt stop smiling to myself... It's just so magical! Next wed I will b doing my Oscar scan... Really worried... But trying to stay positive.
This morning I had blood when I pass motion, kinda freak out but I think it's becos I m having slight constipation... Hopefully all is fine. Althou tml is 12 wks, hubby n I decided to announce only after we get e test results.
same here! i'm 12 weeks today... and gg for oscar test next week. am planning to announce only after the test result. hope your MS goes away real soon!

wow the pillows are interesting. clueless me dont't even know such things exist!! thanks so much for sharing everyone!!!

Hiya ladies, any of you started having back aches & soreness? Mine began last week & I can't seem together comfortable no matter wat position I'm in - sitting, standing, lying down.... :( :(

felicity

for the past few days i've been coughing and i coughed so hard that my back hurts :( sometimes my abs hurt too and i'm really concerned! i hope little bb is fine with mummy coughing so vigorously... sigh.

tinkerbell2116

Hiya ladies, any of you started having back aches & soreness? Mine began last week & I can't seem together comfortable no matter what position I'm in - sitting, standing, lying down.... :( :(
Hi, Moonjellie..
I am in my 10 wks and since 2 weeks ago, the waist & back pain kicked in badly. It's always in pain and not reduced even if i apply hot water bag on the waist.

Anyone,
If there is any exercise or thing that could help this?
Thanks!

sora

umm.. I've been having lower back pain since last wk... rather sharp pain.. on & off... usually happens when i stand up fr sitting position. I've talked to my gynae about it & she said it shd be fine cos pregnancy hormones loosen our ligaments to widen our pelvic bone, making rm for the baby.. but its dun feel right... think i'll ask her to do a more thorough checking during my next checkup..

sora

Yup, and need to take into account the shipping charges. :p
In any case you can shop ard and see which pillow suits you better?

I started off being v enthusiastic, looking for a good support pillow, but halfway thr the search I got confused by the huge range.. shall start thinking abt it again when tummy gets bigger bah.. Happy shopping n let me know what is gd! :)
Thx Alyssa! yea think i'll just con't my search sloooowly & see how... hehe

Felicity, oh dear... hope you'll feel better soon!

Tinkerbell, I haven't tried the hot water bag. I just can't keep to a single position for long cuz it hurts / aches when i move.

Lizzy, thanks for the link! I'm actually thinking of trying out pre-natal yoga. Perhaps that will help?? ^^

Sora, yea I think your doc should check especially since you mentioned its sharp pain for you! Mine is just... I dunno how to describe... like old bones? It aches, feels a bit creaky & I just have to move slowly especially when changing positions after some time in a fixed position (sitting or lying down etc).

lizzy2101

Lizzy, thanks for the link! I'm actually thinking of trying out pre-natal yoga. Perhaps that will help?? ^^
it help for sure :) and it help out as well for normal delivery :D Had 2 pregnancies all normal vaginal delivery ! I hope this 3rd wil be the same! cheers!

lizzy2101

any mummies planning to sign up for the prenatal aquafitness/ fitball class @ kk hospital? :Dancing_wub:
im planing to but not in KK as my hospital is in Parkway East :) well maybe we can compare and exchange knowledge about their classes!

Radical

Hi all,

On e 10wk plus I went for my scan n saw my little one dancing n shaking the head... Was kinda funny n I cldnt stop smiling to myself... It's just so magical!

. . . . .
I just confirmed a confinement lady too. Market rate I heard its ard 2.2k to 2.4k but luckily I got mine at 2k. Can't believe one have to book them so early in advance... They r like so fully booked! Especially those Gd ones.
Hi Piglim, Ah lucky you! I was hoping to see my child moving during the scan but alas he/she must be having a nap.

It's so hard to get confinement nannies in the dragon year. I saw this confinement catering thing during the recent fair. We are considering it as a possible alternative if we can't find a nanny in the end.

Hi Sora, Thanks for the upcoming fairs information!

lizzy2101

I tasted the confinement food before but im sorry i didnt like it :( those red dates etc.. I couldnt eat it... I just ate normal food cooking like chicken soup, bakute etc.. And continued taking vitamins.. Jmu massage and body wrapping and drinking Dome was my confinement i guess :D

Last edited:

Radical

I tasted the confinement food before but im sorry i didnt like it :( those red dates etc.. I couldnt eat it... I just ate normal food cooking like chicken soup, bakute etc.. And continued taking vitamins.. Jmu massage and body wrapping and drinking Dome was my confinement i guess :D
Oh you are right there. I hadn't considered about the taste. Hmm ...

felicity

Felicity, oh dear... hope you'll feel better soon!
thanks Moonjellie! i'm feeling better, but still the phlegm's not cleared... :wong16:

went to Thomson Medical Center today for oscar test. the waiting time was super long! over an hour! ended up after my oscar test, dr Tham was away for emergency surgery and it's getting close to 5pm... didn't get to see him. did get to see baby's heartbeat when scanning during the oscar screening though... so am relieved that baby is fine after me coughing like mad and falling down (yesterday tripped at staircase and fell on my knee)... have not signed the package though. my last appt was 2 weeks ago and next appt is 3 weeks later... so won't get to do any consultation for weeks!

the waiting time at the valet parking was another killer and hubby was rushing for his class as he's taking part time degree so getting really impatient. we are thinking to switch to mt A or KK because the traffic to Thomson Medical Center + parking + waiting time are all getting on our nerves... =/ any suggestions or feedback at the various hospitals please?

on a side note, i ordered some maternity pants on gmarket and they arrived ytd! :D but baby bump not showing yet though... just being super impatient... hahaha XD

Radical

Hi Felicity, may I know if your Oscar test was on a appointment or walk in? When we were trying to book ours at Thomson earlier they say Feb-Mar is fully booked so we have to go there on walk in basis and were told to expect like 1~2 hrs wait.