Maid Agency Reviews

torturedsg

KNH solutions, jalan basar :
Brings in maid without checking their background. Gets them transferred after 2-3 months so that he can earn money from employers.
Lousy agent always ready to fight.
Even cheats employers by returning less insurance money which he receives from insurance company once the maid gets transferred.

Reb85

My recommendation would be an Employment Agency which self own and the owner is running the show. The service that provided by her is good and she is moltivated in providing the service to keep her customer. I had a very good experience with her since my first maid, during then I needed a maid urgently and I was having my confinement. She went extra mile by bringing the bio data that match my requirement to my house, at the same time she explained patiently and detail on the selection criteria. As that was my 1st hiring, at that time the service and information that provided was really helpful. You can reach her at 98573533 if you need more information.
Hi can i know more about your maid agency?

koalarie

Somehow I do agreed from what you posted too.

i am looking for maid now and thinking if to look for transfer maid. Some had biodata that shows that they have changed 4 employers in two years and the salary is asking is like 500+ and above?!

Honestly, if you are looking for experienced maid, you won't mind to pay higher for the experience. If this is how the agency works to help the maids to get higher salary, it is kind of misplacing trust we employers have.

I seriously think for those transfer maids to have biodata that allows us to contact the previous employers.

It is the same as us prior to hiring, the hiring employer would do a screening as well.
Hi

Just to share this info……….just personal views. There is an agency in Lucky Plaza - Universal (with another branch in Marine Parade), which tells their transfer maids that they need only to pay S$100 registration fees and the agent will get them new employers as and when they go back to them. I feel that this is in a way encouraging the maids from that agency to keep requesting for transfers as the agent guarantees to get them new employer and increment in their salary for their new job. On the other hand, the agent is collecting high agency fees from customers who are looking for transfer maids and replacement is only free for the first 3 months. And the transfer maids will work for the employer for a few months and request for transfer again since they have the agency's support to get them new employers with higher pay without having to pay any agency fees.

So, for those who are looking for transfer maids, find out more from the agencies which you contact before deciding to take their transfer maids.

koalarie

My recommendation would be an Employment Agency which self own and the owner is running the show. The service that provided by her is good and she is moltivated in providing the service to keep her customer. I had a very good experience with her since my first maid, during then I needed a maid urgently and I was having my confinement. She went extra mile by bringing the bio data that match my requirement to my house, at the same time she explained patiently and detail on the selection criteria. As that was my 1st hiring, at that time the service and information that provided was really helpful. You can reach her at 98573533 if you need more information.
May I know what is the name of the agency and the country the maids she supplies are from?
Looking for Philippino helper. Thanks.

yvonne_ktw

tO EVERYONE, please remember remember and i strongly strongly DON'T/DO NOT recomend you guys go Home Employment Agency at Hougang. That Cecilia See is a very very super bad agent. NEVER EVER TRUST HER WORDS. It's a very long story. But i'm not here to earn your money so i assure you i don't lie. I just don't want another victim like me kena such attitude from that agency and will regret.

hayashi43

Hi my maid agency is at Bedok Central,got 2 maids from them with contract finished,3rd maid finishing contract soon,maybe will renew.If interested,can call them for more information.They are husband n wife running agency,low agent fee.
Hi, can i have the name of the agency and contact as well?
Thanks~=)

yvonne_ktw

hi Dear, i would reco you this agency. She's really a nice and patience lady which always attend to my calls, help me translate.

Presslink Employment
I would highly reco Presslink. It's her own company and she's the only one instead of those big company and those worker are there to earn your $
Her name is Titian 90068839 (If she ask can say it's reco by Yvonne)

Hi, can i have the name of the agency and contact as well?
Thanks~=)

IVYTeo

May I know what is the name of the agency and the country the maids she supplies are from?
Looking for Philippino helper. Thanks.
Hi, sorry for this late reply and hope that this information is still useful. The agency name is Focus Employment Agency and it is located in queensway shopping center. They are supplying both Phillippino and Indonesian. You can call her at 98573533, I have just recommended my friend to this agency, and she told me that the deal is very successful.

baby04

This agent is run by husband n wife,no advertistment fee so either low agency fee or some bios 0 agency fee.So far her maids don't give me problem ,can handle baby/kids after I train them,do house work,do cooking etc.My present maid will be finishing her contract in 5mths time,will be getting another maid from her anytime.
Hi, can I have the contact number of your agency? Need a maid urgently. Thank you.

blueberry

Hi all

I have an extremely bad experience with this maid agency, called 'Loyal Employment Agency' at Level 1 at Katong Shopping Ctr.

Three months after getting a maid from them, I told them I want to get a replacement as the maid wasn't to my expectations, I realized I have to proactively chase them for new profiles (new candidates) as they never call me back when they promised they would. They cited reasons like "no maids want to come to Singapore", "no good maids want to come to Singapore" and thus have very few good profiles for me. Along the way, I chanced upon one candidate and paid them an a fee for the language test. This fee, they took from me on the spot. After some more visits to their office (I'd lost count) and phone interviews with the candidates, I decided to stick to my existing maid and then asked for a refund (partly out of exasperation with the agency and since so much time (7 months) has transpired that my maid only has one more year to go for her contract). As expected, the female staff called 'Cynthia' said "she has to wait for her accountant to process my request". Today, I called Cynthia again and asked why she never call me back again as was promised on my refund, she told me to collect cash from her office and hung up on me abruptly.

So, this was the last straw and being the usual 'laid-back about making complaints' me, I decided to spend some time writing this up and hopefully this serve as a warning to others.

If you wish to verify this for yourself, go talk to some of the friendly shop owners at B1 or other floors, they probably can tell you what they know about the infamous maid agencies in the building - I am sure 'Loyal' is in one of their lists.

Bz bz

This agent is run by husband n wife,no advertistment fee so either low agency fee or some bios 0 agency fee.So far her maids dont't give me problem ,can handle baby/kids after I train them,do house work,do cooking etc.My present maid will be finishing her contract in 5mths time,will be getting another maid from her anytime.
Hi, can u give me the contact of this agency? Thanks alot!!

Gigihay

Hi my maid agency is at Bedok Central,got 2 maids from them with contract finished,3rd maid finishing contract soon,maybe will renew.If interested,can call them for more information.They are husband n wife running agency,low agent fee.
This agency will not refund you money when you want to transfer maid. The maid quality is lousy too. Cannot cook, dirty, demanding and lazy. Owners will be very nice to you when you are looking for a maid but when you want to return maid, they will not even look at you. You tell them why you don't want the maid, they will say ok it's not our problem. Good to return coz we need transfer maids too. And smile wryly for not refunding the remaining amount. Very high agent fee too. Try them at your own risk. Remember to read hidden clauses if you are really signing. Good luck.

hpc

So far Im comfortable with this agency,got a few maids already,finish contract go home.If want quality maids ,choose with experience,higher salary,etc .Fresh maids from homeland,no exp have to train ,other agency also the same.Now a days no more excellent maids,pay more to get quality maids,agency fees s$699 -s$999+++.There are agency who tell their maids to pass message that they can ask for transfer to get higher pay n agency only charge them $100,employer pay agency fee $900+++.Agency say their maids are"quality maids",cheating .........

Gigihay

So far Im comfortable with this agency,got a few maids already,finish contract go home.If want quality maids ,choose with experience,higher salary,etc .Fresh maids from homeland,no exp have to train ,other agency also the same.Now a days no more excellent maids,pay more to get quality maids,agency fees s$699 -s$999+++.There are agency who tell their maids to pass message that they can ask for transfer to get higher pay n agency only charge them $100,employer pay agency fee $900+++.Agency say their maids are"quality maids",cheating .........
That's my own true experience with them just last month. Are you working there? You seem to speak up a lot for them. Anyway, I'm just telling the truth about what happened to me. Maybe I should blame myself for signing the contrAct blindly without reading the hidden clauses and trusting their sweet tongues at their place.

yvonne_ktw

Hi Dear, i understand how you feel because so far i've tried 2agency which i really don't like the service by Hougang that agent. I used to get maid from Titian of Presslink and that time i need a transfer maid but she don't have any and i just step in an agent in hougang green but disappointed..... I will never go back or introduce to anyone.
After the maid from hougang agent went back. i waited for 1week for new maid from Titian presslink and phew! this maid worked for not even 1month and she can bath,clean,feed my BB girl who is 4-5month old that time. Not only that she do housework for family of 5 plus 2kids & my son's school bag, milk everthing is still done by her.

Agent is really important, this Titian of Presslink i like is the way she culture her maid comparing to hougang that agent.

Actually i don't know what we have to bear the cost of maid's ait ticket even if she's with us for 1month after her loan.
I got a transfer maid with 1month loan. She worked for me for exactly 1month after signing salary. Next day she say she want to go home!! Bloody hell !! Then she insist i have to pay for her air ticket. But i tot it's 2years contract why i must pay and asked home maid and they says it's MOM's law...

But TItian is different, she teach her maid: If breech contract they pay own ticket even if finish loan. This i find it's fair standing in position of US employer..... Not say we ill-treat maid. But that hougang maid is ridiculas, next day make noise go home

This agency will not refund you money when you want to transfer maid. The maid quality is lousy too. Cannot cook, dirty, demanding and lazy. Owners will be very nice to you when you are looking for a maid but when you want to return maid, they will not even look at you. You tell them why you dont't want the maid, they will say ok it's not our problem. Good to return coz we need transfer maids too. And smile wryly for not refunding the remaining amount. Very high agent fee too. Try them at your own risk. Remember to read hidden clauses if you are really signing. Good luck.

yvonne_ktw

Oh ya, this Titian last time my MIL not happy with first maid from them. i called her HP at 10plus PM can't get but just pop by her house at 11plus PM to return the maid to her. She say next day give me bio-data cause shut down comp liao. BUT, 1plus AM i already received her bio-data!! =)

This agency will not refund you money when you want to transfer maid. The maid quality is lousy too. Cannot cook, dirty, demanding and lazy. Owners will be very nice to you when you are looking for a maid but when you want to return maid, they will not even look at you. You tell them why you don't want the maid, they will say ok it's not our problem. Good to return coz we need transfer maids too. And smile wryly for not refunding the remaining amount. Very high agent fee too. Try them at your own risk. Remember to read hidden clauses if you are really signing. Good luck.

Oh ya, this Titian last time my mother in law not happy with first maid from them. i called her HP at 10plus PM can't get but just pop by her house at 11plus PM to return the maid to her. She say next day give me bio-data cause shut down comp . BUT, 1plus AM i already received her bio-data!! =)
Hi, since your comment about your agent, Ms Titian from Presslink, is so good, don't mind can you pass me her contact as I am looking for a maid urgently. Thanks for the help.