Chit Chat for MTB in 1st trimester

felicity

thanks Dilys, Jeanette and Angeldust and hi zaclin. :)

i had a bad day at work and was quite overwhelmed... kept thinking abt it. :( will try to keep a positive outlook! i don't usually get mood swings and i won't snap at people, but sometimes will be very emo for no reason and can't help it but just want to cry. sigh!

felicity

thanks Angeldust!

i'm really going mad everyday. different types of madness. yesterday after work i came home and cried. today i went to ntuc because i feel like making sandwich for breakfast... and ended up buying a huge loaf of bread, a huge jar of peanut butter, 3 packets of cheese, a whole head of lettuce, and some cup noodles for days when i stay back late at work and the canteen runs out of food... in the end i was struggling to take the LRT with my huge office bag, my laptop and 3 bagful of ntuc groceries... my goodness what came over me ><

Dilys

thanks Angeldust!

i'm really going mad everyday. different types of madness. yesterday after work i came home and cried. today i went to ntuc because i feel like making sandwich for breakfast... and ended up buying a huge loaf of bread, a huge jar of peanut butter, 3 packets of cheese, a whole head of lettuce, and some cup noodles for days when i stay back late at work and the canteen runs out of food... in the end i was struggling to take the LRT with my huge office bag, my laptop and 3 bagful of ntuc groceries... my goodness what came over me ><
hi felicity ,

U should not stress urself too much ! u can ask ur hubby to buy all that for u ... hmmm...

felicity

thanks Dilys. my husband is taking part time degree and having lessons now until 10pm. i think he's much more stressed than me now because he works late and goes for lessons on alternate days, and always comes home late, only to stay up to rush through his assignments... i used to sleep later than him but nowadays he's always sleeping much later than me... so i dun wan to add stress to him.

Dilys

thanks Dilys. my husband is taking part time degree and having lessons now until 10pm. i think he's much more stressed than me now because he works late and goes for lessons on alternate days, and always comes home late, only to stay up to rush through his assignments... i used to sleep later than him but nowadays he's always sleeping much later than me... so i dun wan to add stress to him.
Hi dear...

If u need a sandwich.. u can actually grab one fast one from subway !! Save the hassle of taking so much things. You are 13wks plus also... u got to take care... lot of stress affect pregnancy... baby will not grow well & will be stress if you are stress.

felicity

Hi dear...

If u need a sandwich.. u can actually grab one fast one from subway !! Save the hassle of taking so much things. You are 13wks plus also... u got to take care... lot of stress affect pregnancy... baby will not grow well & will be stress if you are stress.
thanks Dilys! i just want a simple one for breakfast and i'm usually in office at 6:45am... won't pass by any subway... so thought i shall buy the ingredients and make the sandwich myself... plus more economical... a loaf of bread can make more sandwiches and cost less! i'm really budgeting now... already spending a lot just on seeing gynae etc, which is necessary, so other stuff hv to save!

lindyc

Hi all Mtb....

I'm lindyc here.... Currently preggie for 6 weeks.
I have some queries and need advise. I had booked a trip to Japan before my pregnancy, is it safe to travel to Japan now in my 1st trimenster? I'm afraid of the radiation in Tokyo will affect the baby...... :(

Dilys

Hi all Mtb....

I'm lindyc here.... Currently preggie for 6 weeks.
I have some queries and need advise. I had booked a trip to Japan before my pregnancy, is it safe to travel to Japan now in my 1st trimenster? I'm afraid of the radiation in Tokyo will affect the baby...... :(
Hi lindyc,

Have u visit a gynae? U got to get a green light from ur gynae before u fly . Actually it's not safe to travel on plane especially during 1st trimester. Pregnancy not stable. It's not really abt the radiation in Tokyo... It's the pressure in the plane.

Some cases.... Even gynae give green light to go ahead with trips, mummy come back with miscarriage (*bleeding etc) that what happen to some of my frens.

Best !!! Don't take the risk !!

lindyc

Hi dilys....

Thanks for the advised..... Ya I had my 1st appiointment with my gynae already. She gave me the green light for travel. Maybe I should check with the airline if I could postpone the trip or change destination. So does it means after 1st trimester, I will be able to fly? My work requires me to travel too....

Dilys

Hi dilys....

Thanks for the advised..... Ya I had my 1st appiointment with my gynae already. She gave me the green light for travel. Maybe I should check with the airline if I could postpone the trip or change destination. So does it means after 1st trimester, I will be able to fly? My work requires me to travel too....
Hi lindyc,

Oh your gynae give u a green light... Hmmm then it's up to u wherther u want willing to take the risk or not. Usually it's not safe to travel on plane during the 1st trimester (*as it's still not stable). Usually gynae will allow u to fly when you are at 2nd trimester (after 12weeks).

Most of my frens don't travel by plane during 1st trimester.. A few of them went ahead despite the risk.. End up having bleeding due to pressure on the plane.. Then got miscarriage. Depends on ur luck also. So why take the risk... ?

If u need to travel for work, u can inform ur company that u can't travel. It's really depends on yourself ... Travelling or baby is more important. Ur gynae give u a green light ... Yes but if anything happen (touch wood) what he will say its .. Oh 1st trimester usually pregnancy is still not stable.

Btw.. Who is ur gynae?? If it's my gynae ... He will not allow me to fly during my 1st trimester

lindyc

Hi

Ic..... Understand. My gynae is Dr Ang Hui Yan. Yup I did inform the company already that I won't be traveling for the 1st 3 months. Of coz baby is more important. I think I won't want to risk it since it's my 1st pregency n both my hubby n me is looking forward to the baby arrival.... :)
I will postphoned the trip if that's the case....

Dilys

Hi

Ic..... Understand. My gynae is Dr Ang Hui Yan. Yup I did inform the company already that I won't be traveling for the 1st 3 months. Of coz baby is more important. I think I won't want to risk it since it's my 1st pregency n both my hubby n me is looking forward to the baby arrival.... :)
I will postphoned the trip if that's the case....
Hi

Dr Ang from which hospital?? Ya 1st pregnancy don't risk it ! :) oh ya not advisable to dye hair during 1st trimester. The dye maybe having some chemical that are harmful to ur baby.

Basically .. 1st trimester is the most fragile u got to take extra care ! Treasure this god"s gift !! Jia you !!!