EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

CheerieGer

dont feel depressed cheerieger. My babygirl also weighing at 1.7kg going 1.8kg at week 32. Its perfectly normal. But for me , doctor say its not normal. cos I only gained 3kg so far. He said I might not have the strength to push if I were to go for normal delivery. Hais.
Maybe u can try drinking those full cream milk powder n eat durians.. I heard these will help in baby's weight gaining.. But for me, the gain in weight is in me instead.. So maybe u can try n see if u can gain some weight from these.. I think we should all keep a happy mind n don't worry too much.. Hope we can enjoy these last few weeks! :)

Hey Cheerie Ger

Faster eat some PAO SHENG DOUBLE BOILED WITH CHICKEN.. it really really helps, this was wat happened during my first pregnant and she gain 1 more extra 1more extra kilo during my emergency c sect but still under 2kg.

To make u feel better, I just came back from my gynae checkup today n my baby's weight is only 1.7kg n I'm at 32wks. I'm even more depressed.. Doc say baby's a little small.. But I've gained like 10kg already.. I dunno what I can do to make baby gain weight.. :(

depressed with c sect, doct say baby unlikely to turn, as for the weight he did not mention anything...
he wants the baby to be out during the first week of oct as he will be travelling 2nd week of oct... and he dont allow me to prolong to late due to previously i have emergency c sect case before and baby head also never turn, scare gt complications...

2kg at 33 weeks is ok. I bet the rest would agree. Mine was 2.2kg and gynae didn't say he's too big or too small.. 3 weeks later, he gained 900g! Anyway, ask ur gynae are there any methods to make ur baby's head turn? I've read that massage might help.

oh... i guess maybe u should rest more often in bed??

Mine is 1.8kg @ 33wks only. @ 29wks was 1.3kg.. Gain so little in a mth :(

Did a detail scan @ tmc to see why BB so inactive, result not so good. Sonography said my afi index has reduced to 6.3, normal range shld b at least 8. Spend whole day at tmc so din hav the chance to meet gynae, he said will look at the report and get back if got any prob but never...

Did some research online and found that I might be having afi leak. No wonder sometimes my panty feels wet even with panty liner. Next appt is 1 mth later but i so worried the leakage continues... :(

diza

depressed with c sect, doct say baby unlikely to turn, as for the weight he did not mention anything...
he wants the baby to be out during the first week of oct as he will be travelling 2nd week of oct... and he dont allow me to prolong to late due to previously i have emergency c sect case before and baby head also never turn, scare gt complications...
Don't be depressed babe. Normally if u go thru c-sect once due to complications, u have a higher chance of goin thru tt again. Whatever it is, what matters most is ur baby's safety and health. A fren of mine recently had her third baby and she went thru c-sect for all coz her gynae fear got complications.

Anyway.. Any of u started ur ML? I started mine today and really hoping baby will come soon! Hehe..

stephiechu

Yes Yes I will. Haha gonna eat more durians. Make baby fat fat. But can't too fat also. Ltr got difficulty in pooping her out then jialat. where u delivering cheerieger?

Few more weeks to go only! Jiayou for all of us. I'm sure we gonna miss the times whereby our baby inside our tummy doing somersault one lor. Hehe

Maybe u can try drinking those full cream milk powder n eat durians.. I heard these will help in baby's weight gaining.. But for me, the gain in weight is in me instead.. So maybe u can try n see if u can gain some weight from these.. I think we should all keep a happy mind n don't worry too much.. Hope we can enjoy these last few weeks! :)

Thanks Diza... wat is ML??

Don't be depressed babe. Normally if u go thru c-sect once due to complications, u have a higher chance of goin thru tt again. Whatever it is, what matters most is ur baby's safety and health. A fren of mine recently had her third baby and she went thru c-sect for all coz her gynae fear got complications.

Anyway.. Any of u started ur ML? I started mine today and really hoping baby will come soon! Hehe..

PeiPei A

Agreed with diza, as long as U & BB is healthy and safe, don't hav to b depress...
Think on the bright side, c-sect may hav it's good point too... Now u hav hired a helper, probably won't b as tough like last time...

kwokm

kwokm- Yes dear. My first baby. Cos im actually on the meaty meaty side before pregnant. Now I'm in my 34 weeks and recently I got rashes on my stretchmarks and its really super itchy that kind! Dunno whether isit PUPPPS. argh. Feels terrible man! Hv been scratching non stop.
Try to change your stretch mark oil/lotion and use it more often. I also had super itchy rash and was given calamine which is worst. Coz very drying. I find using zambak soothe coz of the eucalyptus. But better ask Gynae don't self medicate like me. :p but definitely scratching will be worse coz open skin makes it itchy too.

CheerieGer

Hey Cheerie Ger

Faster eat some PAO SHENG DOUBLE BOILED WITH CHICKEN.. it really really helps, this was wat happened during my first pregnant and she gain 1 more extra 1more extra kilo during my emergency c sect but still under 2kg.
Ok! Will quickly ask my mum to make that for me.. I've been eating 'dong chong cao' every 2wks though.. Hopefully baby will gain more weight! :)
btw, if baby is less than 2kg, baby will b put into an incubator and cannot be brought home until when? Am worried abt this..

CheerieGer

Yes Yes I will. Haha gonna eat more durians. Make baby fat fat. But can't too fat also. Ltr got difficulty in pooping her out then jialat. where u delivering cheerieger?

Few more weeks to go only! Jiayou for all of us. I'm sure we gonna miss the times whereby our baby inside our tummy doing somersault one lor. Hehe
Haha, yes, durian can make baby fat fat! ;) But don't overdose, I heard might cause gestational diabetics.. N ya, too big difficult for baby to come out.. I'm delivering at TMC. U? When's ur edd?

Jojoai

Any mummies experience your baby having more hiccups ? Mine always hiccups 2 or 3 times a day. And may last up to 5 mins each time. And anyone started drinking coconut ? Must drink fresh one or can one ?

stephiechu

Cheerieger- Me too! At thomson medical centre too. My edd is on 25th oct. But my gynae say maybe will earlier leh. I choosing 4bedded. Hopefully will free upgrade me to 2bedded if they not enough 4bedded. Wahahaha

lpc1023

Any mummies experience your baby having more hiccups ? Mine always hiccups 2 or 3 times a day. And may last up to 5 mins each time. And anyone started drinking coconut ? Must drink fresh one or can one ?
Jojoai, baby is hiccups means he/she is learning to breathe! =) My baby also hiccups few times per day, but the duration never that long.
I plan to start drinking coconut this week. I buy the fresh one. =)

Evaling

I start to drink last week. Twice a week. I'm 35weeks this saturday le. Must drink fresh one & dont take the meat.

Hey Hey Dong Chong Cao is too heaty, if you going through natural birth you will experience super blood loss.. no good no good..
dont worry as long as everything is normal, they will only put your baby in the NICU and monitor first.. when my daugther was born, she was only 1.7kg and straight away put on the oxygen and NICU monitor for a night after tat to normal ward.. and that naughty little girl actually shook away the head from the oxygen mask -.-! but she stayed another 2-3 days because she will need to hit at least 2kg before she can discharge..

Ok! Will quickly ask my mum to make that for me.. I've been eating 'dong chong cao' every 2wks though.. Hopefully baby will gain more weight! :)
btw, if baby is less than 2kg, baby will b put into an incubator and cannot be brought home until when? Am worried abt this..