EDD March 2013

bersionr

hi mummies,

i hv been reading this forum since week 10, i'm a FTM, edd 19march2013 @KKH.

like gtss, will b hving my 20weeks scan on 30oct. :0)

Apr gal

Just go there see see and look look..If got good bargain then probably jsut grab..

I think Smilem already got hers one from baby kingdom as well..
Hi, wanna ask if Baby kingdom has wide selection for car seat, stroller n playpen? I'm thinking of having a look at Capella stroller as it meets most of my requirement but nd to test d durability n rollers. For car seat not sure which to get though. Hope to get smtg which can last when bb gets older too. Not sure better to get playpen or bb cot cos playpen seems like quite fragile. Any suggestions?

mhjt

Hello all, we just got the news today from the scan that we're expecting a baby boy, EDD 3 March at SGH.

PooiYan

Hello mummies, wah so happy with you that known the baby gender ... congratulation!!! Last week, I have fallen down coz hit by my colleague and immediate went to KK Hospital to do the check up. Luckily baby is safe and stay inside my womb.
Recently at the mid night, my leg always cramp and very painful :( ...
My detailed scan is on 6 Nov 12, really can't wait to confirm my baby gender, since my gynae said should be a girl but my hubby still hope the baby is a boy ... haha ...

Apr gal

Hi, not sure if it's normal to feel bb sort if like pulling d placenta cord or is she feeding on it when I feel d pull? Anyone having d same feeling?

Apr gal

hi PooiYan, glad to no tat u r okay. Try to cover yr legs when sleeping or wear socks, slightly elevate yr feet wif a pillow or massage yr legs b4 gg to bed. Hope it helps...

Hello mummies, wah so happy with you that known the baby gender ... congratulation!!! Last week, I have fallen down coz hit by my colleague and immediate went to KK Hospital to do the check up. Luckily baby is safe and stay inside my womb.
Recently at the mid night, my leg always cramp and very painful :( ...
My detailed scan is on 6 Nov 12, really can't wait to confirm my baby gender, since my gynae said should be a girl but my hubby still hope the baby is a boy ... haha ...

cagnes

Me hv the feeling too! Like abit tight feeling than pulling, baby maybe playing with the cord ;p
Hi, not sure if it's normal to feel bb sort if like pulling d placenta cord or is she feeding on it when I feel d pull? Anyone having d same feeling?

Oqleong

does anyone has life stories on mama having measles during pregnancy?

I think i am having rashes everywhere like german measles or measles ... I am very scared how .... I read. online will cause defects to thr foetus

mhjt

the pulling is it typically at the lower sides of the baby bump? i asked my doc today, he mentioned that at this time, since the womb is still moving around within our belly, it could be the pull of the uterus when we have movements. so it's normal.

cagnes

I always have the pulling when I'm still.. Then can feel my bb punching me, when I'm moving around she goes to sleep

Apr gal

My pulling is exactly on d belly button like pulling a cord behind it! Nowadays my girl moving quite frequently only stop when I move around. Haha...

cagnes

Ya they always stop when we are moving around :D saw from the net that is because bb will be rock to slp when we are moving

NeyMO

Re: does anyone has life stories on mama having measles during pregnancy?

I think i am having rashes everywhere like german measles or measles ... I am very scared how .... I read. online will cause defects to thr foetus
Oqleong, check with your gynae ASAP if you worried your about your rashes. Take good care!!

NeyMO

Update for GENDER SCORE BOARD:

Currently 6 boys Vs 3 gals :001_302:

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
Neuros - Prince
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
Vodka-
Prince Mount A Mar 29
mhjt -
Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13

bersionr - TBC Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19

Last edited:

NeyMO

I also suffering the pulling/stretching feeling especially during night. Think because my uterus is stretching to accomodate the growth of bb so not so worried...

My baby bump looks bigger at night and flatter when wake up every morning... so cute... :001_302:

any one going to fengshui master for chinese names?

personally, i dun believe so much on fengshui so wanna ask if not going thru fengshui master..
anywhere i can get chinese names?

NeyMO

any one going to fengshui master for chinese names?

personally, i dun believe so much on fengshui so wanna ask if not going thru fengshui master..
anywhere i can get chinese names?
Haha... We have got our chinese name for bb already... My hubby studied very hard about the name given from FengShui aspect.. LOL..

I am scientist and all i believe 50/50 fengshui.. so I dont keen to seek for fengshui master for the name and I told my hubby he is very good at choosing the name so he also satisfied with my answer :001_302:

Haha... We have got our chinese name for bb already... My hubby studied very hard about the name given from FengShui aspect.. LOL..

I am scientist and all i believe 50/50 fengshui.. so I dont keen to seek for fengshui master for the name and I told my hubby he is very good at choosing the name so he also satisfied with my answer :001_302:
i've decided the english name.. not chinese.. so having headaches now.. maybe gotta go library or bookstore to research abit..