EDD March 2013

NeyMO

AUntie juliet didn't force us to buy & always put a smiling face.. jz tat my hubby said since now got promo & he is free.. so we decided to get those "big items 1st = cot / car seat / stroller" the rest still can wait..

now i ve not get the bottle warmer / breast pump (coz duno wat brand to buy.. i tot of after the class then i ask).

Lately i suffered from the acute headache... tat y no shopping for me. I went to YU REN SHENG to see the senior physician.. Txs ... she is gynae + acupuintist (15 yrs).. she mentioned dun anyhow go outside do tu na & acuputure especially now pregg coz certain point cannot poke needles..

Txs to her medi & acuputure now slightly better. i can come to work. the headache is slightly less frequent and the pain within the bearable stage. i stopped the calcium & pre-vitamin 1st coz too heaty for my body to take it..once my headache gone, i can resume the medi.. hopefully my bb still ok.

The next scan on 01 Nov. my hubby will be oversea & i go alone.. hopefully can see the gender :) before i go for BKK trip to buy clothes (lolz)
You have got most of the important stuffs for bb :001_302: I was not so lucky as the lady served me not to mention smiling but showed black black face while we were there : ( My hubby and I also like the grey royale car seat.. Looks very comfortable for the lit precious.. LOL

I heard the Pigeon bottle warmer is better than Philips Avents (there is another thread that is discussing) and the mummies mentioned KKH also using Pigeon brand and probably we could go and survey.. Currently what I know is Medela is the most frequent breast pump that used by most of the mummies...

Smilem, please take care. I understand how terrible of the headache. Mine one is only mild one that last about 1 week with on/off condition but I already cant tahan.. No worries, your bb sure be alright during the period :001_302:

So how many weeks for your next scan? Talk to your bb so he/she will cooperative to open the leg wide wide ya :001_302:

NeyMO

My baby is very funny, he/she dun like me to put any thing on my tummy, like i put a pillow on my tummy to play my ipad, he/she will kick/punch or move to make me take it away.. Zzz
Soooooo cute of your lit precious, Teens09. Then you can play with him/her all the time by now.. :001_302:

NeyMO

Hello mommies finally ytd my husband felt baby moving when he was trying to talk to him or her.

alot of times baby of mine move when he or she hear music. Like ytd we watching musical movie and baby kept mmoving so mommies u might like to try that out to feel baby moving

Next Thursday is my check up again pray that baby can show me gender.

Hello JujuLim mummy, your bb mostly will be musician in future oh... :eek: My bb only showed me moving when I really sit down and do thing.. LOL...

Keep us updated abt the gender of bb ya :001_302:

NeyMO

Neymo = tat the one i bought.. i got the gray colour.

the cot c/w mattress. i tik of let bb slp till 2 yrs old then change to natural latex for bb..

Smilem, i got the pass down cot from my brother-in-law. So I just need to get the mattress... Think the natural latex is good as we are using latex for our king size bed and it is reallllllllllllllly comfortable :001_302: I hope our Ah boy will sleep as comfortable as his parents does... LOL

Apr gal

Hi Smilem, thanks for sharing cos really no exp on tis.

Apr gal =

when purchase car seat, make sure the car seat belt can go across the car seat ( to be more secured).. for sharing, i bought this royale car seat.. whereby there ve a plastic stick out to reduce the force if the car jam hard. & also have the sun sheld ( to prevent mrg sun shine on bb)..

As for playpen or cot, reali depend on your house got space for a cot.. coz it reali ocuupied space. but cot is better in terms it harden & better for bb's backbone (as bb start growing). 2nd consideratin = is easier to carry the bb out from the cot then play pen (our backbone also impt).. 3rd consideration = cot can convert to become a junior bed / sofa.. 4th consideration - i agreed wif u.. playpen seems more fragile. :)

hope my 2 cents is useful to you :)

Hi, wanna ask if Baby kingdom has wide selection for car seat, stroller n playpen? I'm thinking of having a look at Capella stroller as it meets most of my requirement but nd to test d durability n rollers. For car seat not sure which to get though. Hope to get smtg which can last when bb gets older too. Not sure better to get playpen or bb cot cos playpen seems like quite fragile. Any suggestions?

Apr gal

hi Smilem, so far I read Medela breast pump is d best but also on d high side. D closest match will be Ameda which d price is so much reasonable. Tat is for d electric breast pump. If u r gg for manual shd be Avents.

I am thinking of buying both cos really afraid no production! :)

AUntie juliet didn't force us to buy & always put a smiling face.. jz tat my hubby said since now got promo & he is free.. so we decided to get those "big items 1st = cot / car seat / stroller" the rest still can wait..

now i ve not get the bottle warmer / breast pump (coz duno wat brand to buy.. i tot of after the class then i ask).

Lately i suffered from the acute headache... tat y no shopping for me. I went to YU REN SHENG to see the senior physician.. Txs ... she is gynae + acupuintist (15 yrs).. she mentioned dun anyhow go outside do tu na & acuputure especially now pregg coz certain point cannot poke needles..

Txs to her medi & acuputure now slightly better. i can come to work. the headache is slightly less frequent and the pain within the bearable stage. i stopped the calcium & pre-vitamin 1st coz too heaty for my body to take it..once my headache gone, i can resume the medi.. hopefully my bb still ok.

The next scan on 01 Nov. my hubby will be oversea & i go alone.. hopefully can see the gender :) before i go for BKK trip to buy clothes (lolz)

hello Smilem mummy,

You had bought Royale Car seat from baby kingdom, right? What color you bought - grey or blue? I went to baby kingdom last night and apparently the lady served us not Aunty Juliet as her face was extremely black... :eek:

PooiYan

Hi Apr gal, thanks for your advice. I have bought a pillow to elevate my legs and massaged my legs everynight b4 go to sleep. Feel more better and thanks again.

Im so envy that mummies can feel the baby movement, Im not too sure what feeling with my tummy ... :shyxxx:

JuJuLim

Hi Apr gal, thanks for your advice. I have bought a pillow to elevate my legs and massaged my legs everynight b4 go to sleep. Feel more better and thanks again.

Im so envy that mummies can feel the baby movement, Im not too sure what feeling with my tummy ... :shyxxx:
hey pooiyan sometimes u just lay down on ur bed then push ur waist up and return back and can feel baby movement.
its funny when baby move

I can feel slight movement when I'm in 14 weeks

MsSaggi

I'm counting down to my detailed scan! In 4 days time will be seeing my baby... & hopefully able to confirm baby's gender.. Any tips/advices on how to make baby position nicely for the detailed scan ?
& anyone started exercising already ? I will be going for the Marina Bay Fun Walk in Nov.. 21 weeks by then.. Hopefully my gynae will give green light... ;))

NeyMO

I'm counting down to my detailed scan! In 4 days time will be seeing my baby... & hopefully able to confirm baby's gender.. Any tips/advices on how to make baby position nicely for the detailed scan ?
& anyone started exercising already ? I will be going for the Marina Bay Fun Walk in Nov.. 21 weeks by then.. Hopefully my gynae will give green light... ;))

MsSaggi, you may ask your hubby to talk to her/him the night b4 gynae visiting. BB normally will be guai guai listenning to daddy and be cooperative enough to show their gender.. :001_302:

JuJuLim

Neymo really? I thought baby should response to mommy haha guess we too far away while daddy can go near to them

Msaggi me too , I'm going for gynea scan this Thursday by November 12 is my detailed scan :p

so exciting. But I'm having rosy cheeks and people say I might have a girl . Cause my friend have a boy and she looks tired. Is there any truth on that :p

smilem

What type musical movie?

Hello mommies finally ytd my husband felt baby moving when he was trying to talk to him or her.

alot of times baby of mine move when he or she hear music. Like ytd we watching musical movie and baby kept mmoving so mommies u might like to try that out to feel baby moving

Next Thursday is my check up again pray that baby can show me gender.

smilem

Txs Neymo

Hopefully headache & heaty will gone by this week. i have stopped all vitamin & calcium jz to heal back my body 1st (sorry for the bb no vitamin.. i try to eat more fruits)

My next scan on 01 Nov (20 weeks scan).. everynite my hubby talks to bb..

You have got most of the important stuffs for bb :001_302: I was not so lucky as the lady served me not to mention smiling but showed black black face while we were there : ( My hubby and I also like the grey royale car seat.. Looks very comfortable for the lit precious.. LOL

I heard the Pigeon bottle warmer is better than Philips Avents (there is another thread that is discussing) and the mummies mentioned KKH also using Pigeon brand and probably we could go and survey.. Currently what I know is Medela is the most frequent breast pump that used by most of the mummies...

Smilem, please take care. I understand how terrible of the headache. Mine one is only mild one that last about 1 week with on/off condition but I already cant tahan.. No worries, your bb sure be alright during the period :001_302:

So how many weeks for your next scan? Talk to your bb so he/she will cooperative to open the leg wide wide ya :001_302:

smilem

PooiYan.
no worry.. i also have not feel anything from my bb yet:)