EDD March 2013

MsSaggi

Neymo really? I thought baby should response to mommy haha guess we too far away while daddy can go near to them

Msaggi me too , I'm going for gynea scan this Thursday by November 12 is my detailed scan :p

so exciting. But I'm having rosy cheeks and people say I might have a girl . Cause my friend have a boy and she looks tired. Is there any truth on that :p
Hehe! That's what my colleagues think too. They say I look pretty eversince I got pregnant & it could be a girl too..
;D

wan81

yup.. employing FDW.

Nnow.. waiting for the detail scan. worried and excited at the same time.

Details scan on 8th Nov 2012.

JuJuLim

Hehe! That's what my colleagues think too. They say I look pretty eversince I got pregnant & it could be a girl too..
;D
then my husband will be very upset haha cause I can feel that he wants a boy Lolz but he don't say nothing .
i just wish my baby to be healthy so that we can travel to US within four months to visit his grandparents.

yup.. employing FDW.

Nnow.. waiting for the detail scan. worried and excited at the same time.

Details scan on 8th Nov 2012.
hello wan,

can share if you already enquire?
my MIL wants to hire a maid for only 6 mths and then send her home..

and my home has got no more rooms for a maid to stay.. unless she sleeps with my MIL and my MIL agrees to it..

wan81

Already engage myanmar maid, will comes in on Dec. give ourselves 3 month to train the maid. As per many of my friends, they had given me some suggestion.

Phill. Maid : always play prank. But not all is like that la.
Indo Maid : most can cook pork but don't eat pork.. but i got dog.. so cannot lor... also scare..ganna kong tao..
Myanmar Maid : few friends engage it, the con side is that language is a barrier so need time to train them to understand simple english, so my friend suggest provide a routine timetable for them with some images for them to know what is the meaning with some explanation lor and because of that they will be slightly slow, but the pro side is most of the them is very guai.. As they need money back home, willingly to work without off day not like Phil and Indon.

Lastly, is all heng suay for selecting maid.

Already engage myanmar maid, will comes in on Dec. give ourselves 3 month to train the maid. As per many of my friends, they had given me some suggestion.

Phill. Maid : always play prank. But not all is like that la.
Indo Maid : most can cook pork but don't eat pork.. but i got dog.. so cannot lor... also scare..ganna kong tao..
Myanmar Maid : few friends engage it, the con side is that language is a barrier so need time to train them to understand simple english, so my friend suggest provide a routine timetable for them with some images for them to know what is the meaning with some explanation lor and because of that they will be slightly slow, but the pro side is most of the them is very guai.. As they need money back home, willingly to work without off day not like Phil and Indon.

Lastly, is all heng suay for selecting maid.
3 mths to train is good!

my MIL wants to hire those from kampong who dunno anything.. and only want the maid to come in feb, one mth before i give birth..
she guarantee me 1 mth can train the maid very well..
i foresee a big headache.. and not having rest for confinement..

Teens09

Hello mummies.. Jus came back from the detailed scan and is a prince!! He so proud to show his thingy they, legs open so wide but his hand cover his face act shy.. Zzz.. finally can start shopping for his stuffs.. But nowadays i walk abit feel very breathless alrdy.. Not sure wad is wrong.. Gonna ask my gynae tml.. Most probably giving birth at thomson..

wan81

3 months cos thought that language will need time for the maid to adjust. then lay down our expectation and at least the maid will already know us and know how we do our things.

NeyMO

;D
MsSaggi and JuJuLim, hmmmm.... not really true ler... Initially I heard the carrying a boy will make mother look "uglier" and mother will tend to develop some pigment (cholasma) due to the male hormone.. But for myself, my hubby still said I am very pretty as b4 pregnant and recently with the rosy cheek (due to more blood circulation) but the different now is with little baby bump :001_302:

So mummies, not worries... We could still carry a boy with beauty :Dancing_wub:

NeyMO

Hello mummies.. Jus came back from the detailed scan and is a prince!! He so proud to show his thingy they, legs open so wide but his hand cover his face act shy.. Zzz.. finally can start shopping for his stuffs.. But nowadays i walk abit feel very breathless alrdy.. Not sure wad is wrong.. Gonna ask my gynae tml.. Most probably giving birth at thomson..
Congratz Teens09!!! A prince!! :001_302: Mind to update Gender Score Board?

Fioray

Neymo really? I thought baby should response to mommy haha guess we too far away while daddy can go near to them

Msaggi me too , I'm going for gynea scan this Thursday by November 12 is my detailed scan :p

so exciting. But I'm having rosy cheeks and people say I might have a girl . Cause my friend have a boy and she looks tired. Is there any truth on that :p

JuJuLim, I agree that bb will response to daddy instead of mummy....
I got the first kick yesterday nitez when daddy sing song to baby and said "Baby, daddy love u..." and my hubby made lotsa noises to my tummy.... Bb responded.... and i told bb that is time to sleep, bb gave me a nudge again... :001_302:

butter2012

Hi Everyone, I am butter2012. My EDD is super-early April 2012 BUT being the third delivery, it should be mid March. Mine is going to be C-Sec.

The last I checked with my gynae at KKH - Dr June Tan, we thought we saw something between the legs. She did not want to commit as the SOP in KKH is to do detailed scan in 5th month. Am currently 16 weeks. A Big Hi to all March 2012 mommies!! :)

welcom Bersionr... same date as my EDD :)

smilem

welcome butter 2012 :) :Dancing_tongue:

Hi Everyone, I am butter2012. My EDD is super-early April 2012 BUT being the third delivery, it should be mid March. Mine is going to be C-Sec.

The last I checked with my gynae at KKH - Dr June Tan, we thought we saw something between the legs. She did not want to commit as the SOP in KKH is to do detailed scan in 5th month. Am currently 16 weeks. A Big Hi to all March 2012 mommies!! :)

NeyMO

Welcome to this thread, butter 2012 :001_302: You must be very experience mummy and hope you could share more info to our FTM ya (including myself)... LOL

JuJuLim

MsSaggi and JuJuLim, hmmmm.... not really true ler... Initially I heard the carrying a boy will make mother look "uglier" and mother will tend to develop some pigment (cholasma) due to the male hormone.. But for myself, my hubby still said I am very pretty as b4 pregnant and recently with the rosy cheek (due to more blood circulation) but the different now is with little baby bump :001_302:

So mummies, not worries... We could still carry a boy with beauty :Dancing_wub:
Hehee sure we try to find out this week scan. I'm 19th week an hope baby be able to show. Update u all later hehe