EDD March 2013

NeyMO

wow Neymo.. 2 thumbs up for you and baby :)

when is your EDD?
Haha..... My boy not choice wa.. He is inside my womb now so he needs to follow his mummy lor... LOL

My initial EDD is Mar 1 but my 24weeks scanning showed probably my boy will "pop out" earlier in Feb due to his "obesity". :001_302:

l0r3tTa

ooh...how heavy is he at 24w?

Haha..... My boy not choice wa.. He is inside my womb now so he needs to follow his mummy lor... LOL

My initial EDD is Mar 1 but my 24weeks scanning showed probably my boy will "pop out" earlier in Feb due to his "obesity". :001_302:

smilem

woa. neymo.. u very active.. i get tired & sleepy easily :( due to tat.. i "wasted" time on benches to grab nap..during my BKK trip.

NeyMO

woa. neymo.. u very active.. i get tired & sleepy easily :( due to tat.. i "wasted" time on benches to grab nap..during my BKK trip.
Haha.. Smilem, I also got tired when doing shopping. But I feel fully energetic when comes to trekking, natural scenery walking :001_302:

Sometimes I could really forget there is a 6mths ++ bb inside my womb...haha..

however, recently I am suffering backpain and water retention on foot :embarrassed:

l0r3tTa

I'm due 3 march,last scan at 23 weeks, he was about 800grams also ah. But gynae did not mention anything about him being obese.

NeyMO:724511 said:
ooh...how heavy is he at 24w?

He was 871g during 23W5D scanning. The average BW is about 600g +-. :001_302: Anyway, I dont really bother and just eat whatever I like within normal portion :001_302:

How about you, l0r3tTa?

l0r3tTa

I also get back pain. Haha.. I just gotten a maternity girdle. I do hope it helps the back a little more.
Swollen feet not too bad, it just gets a little puffy at the end of the day. Pretty common I guess..

Jia you!!

Fioray

Thanks for sharing, Fioray!! I shared this with my hubby. In fact our confinement lady only request the last day ang pow although she knows there is rule in sg to have start work ang pow.

Since this CL is my sister's good friend's mummy and she is very experience and patient (she even passed us a pack of huge diapers to us as a gift during our last visit to her house for discussion) and my hubby said could give a start work ang pow ($100) as a motivation before my confinement :001_302:

My CL will not only take care of myself, baby and also cook for husband. My sister said she will do household when she is free. Haha... Hopefully I could have plenty of rest during my confinement time :001_302:
No prob Neymo... definitely must give since is introduced by someone close else very paise one... :shyxxx:
Hopefully got the CL i got from agency is ok... if she nt ok, we can change another CL but only change one time...
No worry.... All CL will take good care of us, baby & cook for hubby and hsechore... Else, we will suffer... :welaugh:

NeyMO

I also get back pain. Haha.. I just gotten a maternity girdle. I do hope it helps the back a little more.
Swollen feet not too bad, it just gets a little puffy at the end of the day. Pretty common I guess..

Jia you!!
Ya... I also think it is common... Me too, foot looks slightly swollen during evening/night time... Yup yup.. Jia You together!!
:Dancing_wub:
Putri has recommended some ways to mitigate the water retention and I'd like to give it a try tonight! Hope it helps!!:001_302:

NeyMO

No prob Neymo... definitely must give since is introduced by someone close else very paise one... :shyxxx:
Hopefully got the CL i got from agency is ok... if she nt ok, we can change another CL but only change one time...
No worry.... All CL will take good care of us, baby & cook for hubby and hsechore... Else, we will suffer... :welaugh:
Haha... You are right, Fioray!! :001_302: They also work hard during our confinement.. But hor... some CL wont do other except taking care of bb... I read some threads that some CL would request hubby to pack outside food everyday as she only cook for mummy, and most of CL wont do household as well.... Depends on luck :eek:

NeyMO

I am waiting to attend my first lesson of pre-natal class that held by Thomson at AMK hub at 7pm later...

Sooooooooooooo excited :001_302:

NeyMO

Hello Mhjt and 10r3tTa, the class is very informative. My instructor is the famous one -Ms Wong and her class is fully occupied!

My hubby said too much info without note and quite hard to absorb all after a tiring day. So Mhjt, I think you have chosen a good time - weekend to attend the class!

You sure will enjoy the class like me!!

veryberry

Hi mhjt, I will go for pre-natal class on tomorrow by Mrs Wong. :)
Do u received sms that the class was changed to Thomson Rd instead of AMK Hub??

I'm suffering back pain, swollen foot especially at night time :(
What brand of shoes that all mummy wearing now??
intend to buy new shoes to fit my swollen foot on this weekend..

mhjt

veryberry, mine is not at Thomson. it's at KKH, because the Thomson dates, some dates I wont be in the country.

Hi mhjt, I will go for pre-natal class on tomorrow by Mrs Wong. :)
Do u received sms that the class was changed to Thomson Rd instead of AMK Hub??

I'm suffering back pain, swollen foot especially at night time :(
What brand of shoes that all mummy wearing now??
intend to buy new shoes to fit my swollen foot on this weekend..

smilem

some of my friends told me no need to go thru pre-natal class as after birth the nurse will teach how to breast feed & CL can teach u how to bath the bb..