EDD Oct 2013

TVH

I have a lot of wind in my stomach too, especially after eating. It gets v painful sometimes and my stomach will become so bloated I feel as if it's going to explode.
I think avoiding drinking water right after a meal helps...

I just registered for Wong boh boi's class. She is indeed popular, the earliest available class starts end June. Money out again...sigh

PrincessIrsh, im going to see my gynae in toa payoh tonight, i can ask for you, im also staying in toa payoh :)
I think its wind, i have this almost every night especially when I have constipation, its wind pain
Really? Who are u seeing on Toa Payoh? How are the charges? Yes Please ask.. I feel so confused.. U staying in TPY which lorong?
I hope its juz wind too.. But i do not have constipation though.. :S

marchies

Thanks all for your helpful advice!

PrincessIrsh I'm with kkh too. The last time I asked my gynea how to reach her if I got qns. She said to call kkh and ask them to leave her a message. She will call back. Not sure if you want to try doing that see if you can reach and ask your gynea to call you?

Xtinee

Im seeing James lee Toa payoh central BLk 177. Prenatal package now, $700 for consultation and includes normal scans + Vit. Unlimited it seems till i deliver
Okok i help you to ask later

Hi all, I have this feeling too. Am at 18 weeks 6 days. Like something turning in the tummy but no pain at all. Have had this since 1 May on and off. I tot it is baby's movement too.

But since last night tummy feels very tight and stretchy.

Hope we and our babies are ok.

Am feeling so confused over the different feelings - Braxton, baby movement, gas, etc. I wished there's a more detailed and accurate definition to differentiate and identify them.

Feeling loss and insecure with each appt being so far apart :(

littlej

but why need such an ex doctor? I think the NUH one is good and professional enough for me as it's done at the fetal care centre..
Hey TVH - I don't know. My 2nd gynae advised to go to Dr Chang. I guess it's ex cuz the scan will be done personally by him and he is the head of the fetal assessment unit?? My first gynae suggested the radiology centre at Gleneagles. I did the oscar scan at the radiology centre - it was ok lah - The first lady wasn't very good - She kept poking and asking me to turn here and there but after 30 min, she couldn't get a proper scan. The second one was better. That said, Gleneagles is the radiology centre place - Not exactly a fetal care centre.

Both my gynaes didn't suggest NUH.

joyfulmum

Little J,

Me too! My gynae at gleneagles referred me to dr chang automatically.. nv give me options. And when i asked about other options they said i gotta make appt myself which i hv no idea how about to go. So i guess id jus stick to my dr chang appt.
He doesnt do weekend scan though so hubby cannot acc me.

Btw how long is the detailed scan and is it like ultrasound that we get to see wat hes looking at? Will we get a cd or something?

littlej

Little J,

Me too! My gynae at gleneagles referred me to dr chang automatically.. nv give me options. And when i asked about other options they said i gotta make appt myself which i hv no idea how about to go. So i guess id jus stick to my dr chang appt.
He doesnt do weekend scan though so hubby cannot acc me.

Btw how long is the detailed scan and is it like ultrasound that we get to see wat hes looking at? Will we get a cd or something?
Hey joyful mum - which gynae are you seeing? Maybe we're seeing the same gynae :)

My scan is next week - will be able to update you. I'll bring along a thumb drive just in case :p

joyfulmum

Littlej,

Im seeing dr chan kh frm glen e.. u???
Yes pls update details abt the scan! If its long n very detailed ill ask hubby if he wanna take mc to b there: )

weeeii

I'm having my 20 weeks detailed scan next tue at TMC, packaged with oscar scan too. Me too having some weird feeling at the tummy, there was once I had my hand on my tummy and felt something hard, and it was gone the next moment! So I guess it's baby moving inside.

I'm heading for Taiwan tomorrow, checked with gynae and he said it's fine to fly: ) hope to get some baby stuff back!

littlej

Littlej,

Im seeing dr chan kh frm glen e.. u???
Yes pls update details abt the scan! If its long n very detailed ill ask hubby if he wanna take mc to b there: )
Hello Joyful mum - Aiya same lah! I still can't decide between Dr Peter Chew and Dr Chan Kon Hon :p Can you imagine, I'm at my 19th week now and I still havent signed a package! Hmm, I think I should be going with Dr Chan though :) Sure sure, will update you.

joyfulmum

Littlej, hehe we hv the same gynae! Hes damn ex but i heard his stitching is v gd.. faster decide n sign package,save some money!
Gd luck for ur scan!!

Hi Xtinee, Thanks.. No the pain is on n off.. Yest nite it was fine.. Tdy mrng the feeling is there.. I suppose its juz wind.. I hope so too..
Hi hopingforamiracle, yeah yeah same feeling as well.. Am now 18weeks and 3days... I had this feeling since monday evening... Really hope me and baby is fine.. Haizz... True.. with the appts so far apart.. It seriously drive u nuts.. I tell u.. I will wait n see if tdy it feels like tat the whole day.. Then i might just go n see the doc.. I really cant take the weird feeling.. Haizzz..

Lets all pray for baby's and our well-being...

hopeformiracle
braxton hicks feels like contraction and labour pain.... if you have no pain, then no worries.
but my friend told me there is nothing to worry about braxton hicks, because it is fake labour pain that prepares you for actual labour.
but better to check with gynae if you have this kind of pain.....

me too.... i am in 19 weeks, but i only feel baby movements on and off..
one day i felt it, and after that, never feel anything for 2 days.... very worrying....
are your baby also like that?

my baby movements are like baby turning inside the tummy too... and sometimes feel like he is gently poking me....
On and off.... alternate days or every two - three days sensation only...

TVH

Arr..I still cant feel my baby move...I only got round ligament pains quite frequently nowadays. There is always this on and off pulling inside me uterus and sometimes down to the vag area. Have u all had the same thing?

I think I only felt once my baby's movements a couple of weeks ago...suddenly I have this fluttery bubble like feeling in my lower abdomen. Had my scan last week and saw my baby moving his/her arms as if telling the gynae not to disturb. Quite funny

marchies

I also felt some flutter like feeling recently. Once when I was eating roti Prata and another time when eating popcorn. Baby warning me to not eat so much fatty food? I think it's baby movement but not sure. Wish I could feel it more often to get peace of mind baby's ok.

huiqin83

Hi mummies, I felt something popping around my lower tummy yday when i was lying down watching tv! is it bb movement or just wind inside me.
how to tell if is baby kicking or moving inside?

Mummies,

Do u all have lower back pain? I juz started having it this morning.. Smthg is really wrong with me i think.. Tummy not rite.. Back Pain n all.. Haizz..
I juz hope my baby is fine.. At the rate I am going.. i tink tonight i might visit KKH.. :S :S :S